Impact Wrestling News & Notes Thread

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 307 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von ExXanoskar.

• -TNA wurde nun von einem Gericht zu einer Zahlung von $336.602 verurteilt an Audience Of One Productions. Die Firma hatte 2015 TNA verklagt auf $222,123 plus Zinsen. TNA hatte die Firma nicht mehr bezahlt fuer ihre Leistungen (Produktion der TNA Shows).

Vom GWF/TNA Merge....hahahahaha.... die GWF war eine farce.
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • Broken Gimmick Update

Broken Gimmick Update

Laut dem PWInsider hat TNA Entertainment einen Antrag erstellt fuer alle Trademarks in Verbindung mit den Broken Charackteren, inklusive Broken Matt und Brother Nero.

Matt Hardy`s Antwort darauf: :bigcry:

Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • Nefercheperur schrieb:

Broken Gimmick Update

Laut dem PWInsider hat TNA Entertainment einen Antrag erstellt fuer alle Trademarks in Verbindung mit den Broken Charackteren, inklusive Broken Matt und Brother Nero.

Matt Hardy`s Antwort darauf: :bigcry:

Was ja im Grunde erstmal der Normale Vorgang bei großen Promotions ist, aber hieß es nicht von Anfang an, dass die Hardys all Ihre Rechte selber halten?
    • Anthem Wrestling vs Hardy Boys

In der rechtlichen Ausseinandersetzung wem das Broken Hardy Gimmick gehoert, hat nun Anthem Wrestling President Ed Hordholm untenstehende Meldung veroeffentlicht…

"In response to on-going speculation concerning our position with respect to the “Broken Brilliance” creative, I am providing this detailed log of our communications on the subject and the contractual structure of our relationship with Matt Hardy with respect to intellectual property matters (which is standard to our roster and in the industry).

There has never been any argument from Impact Wrestling that the Hardy’s were key contributors to the development of the characters and story line, or that Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy executed on their roles in spectacular fashion. But the position taken by the Hardys is a massive disservice to the contributions of the rest of the creative team at Impact Wrestling, including Jeremy Borash, Dave Lagano, Matt Conway and Billy Corgan, and is totally at odds with the terms of their contracts.

The Hardys would have you believe that Anthem is somehow avoiding their lawyers to address this. This is the log of our communications with the Hardys and/or their lawyers. It is clear that we have not been avoiding them.

•March 10 – EBN speaks with executives at ROH about “Broken Brilliance” being used in ROH shows. I indicated willingness to provide an arrangement that would allow the creative to be used in ROH shows and encouraged ROH to have Matt speak with me if he wanted to pursue that discussion

•March 11 – EBN spoke at length with Matt by telephone about the structure of an amicable arrangement for use of the Broken Brilliance creative

•March 14 – Matt sent text message to Ed Nordholm at 4:05pm:

“Tried giving you a call, it rang & went busy. I'm open to working things out amicably as we spoke about. The lawyer who represent me is interested in seeing your offer. My lawyer's email is {redacted} which you could send the offer to for review. Thanks.”

And I responded by text at 6:41 pm

“Thank you Matt. I was supposed to be [flying] into NYC today and am a little twisted. I will pull something together with [our] lawyers and try to get it over to your lawyer tomorrow or Thursday at latest“

•March 16 – At 8:25 pm I sent an update text to Matt:

“Hi Matt. My lawyer got me a draft too late to get reviewed for today. I will look at it in the morning. Sorry for the delay”

And he responded at 9:16 pm

“Ok, he's ready for it. Thanks for the update.”

•March 17 – counsel for Anthem Wrestling delivered draft proposal to counsel for Matt Hardy

•March 24 – counsel for Anthem Wresting followed up with Matt Hardy counsel requesting comments on the proposal

•March 27 – counsel for Matt Hardy responds that they have been away and have not reviewed the proposal but will be back “in the next few days”

After which no further communication until

•April 18 – counsel for Matt Hardy leaves a voice mail message for counsel for Anthem Wrestling asking to arrange a meeting

•April 20 – EBN contacts WWE by email to determine veracity of internet rumours concerning WWE interest in Broken Brilliance

•April 21 -- WWE respond by email that there “is no interest on our end” {redacted email exchange attached}

joshnason.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/wwe_email.pdf

•April 21 – counsel for Matt Hardy sends a follow up message requesting a meeting

•April 27 – lawyers speak to arrange a meeting

•May 16 – lawyers meet but no agreement reached

Finally, I am attaching a copy of the relevant provisions of Matt’s contract with Impact.

joshnason.files.wordpress.com/…ardy-contract-extract.pdf

The clause is virtually identical to the corresponding provisions of every wrestler under contract with Impact.

The facts are that we tried to accommodate the Hardys for their Ring of Honour engagements, and have tried to elicit an indication from WWE whether they have an interest in using the Broken Brilliance creative in WWE. We are not hoarding it from WWE; WWE is not interested in it.

We fully respect the decision of Matt and Jeff to return to WWE and appreciate all of their contributions to Impact Wrestling. We wish them every success.

Our focus is on the future and we will not have any further public comment on this matter."

Matt Hardy`s Frau Reby hat auf Twitter daraufhin folgendes geschrieben:

- Long story short: TNA tried a literal sales pitch on WWE re: #BROKEN gimmick (which isn't legally theirs) & they said "LOLZ yeah no, thanks"

- Because it's ALLLLLL coming out in court, honey. From the attorneys we hired back in MARCH. Where are those "logs" ?

- Should we release the phonecalls ? I kinda wanna release the phonecalls now... since we playin petty, apparently.
    • TNA bezahlt Fans fuer Reaktionen

Wie der WON berichtet hat TNA bei den TV Tapings in Mumbai, India die Fans bezahlt und angewiesen wenn sie bejubeln und wenn sie ausbuhen sollen. TNA bezahlte 250 bis 400 Rupee jedem Fan. Angewiesen wurden die Fans von einem Host, der ihnen sagte, wann sie welche Reaktionen zeigen sollen. Neu ist das ganze nicht, man kennt das ja aus Sitcoms oder frueher aus den Disney Tapings der WCW, allerdings hatte die WCW dafuer nicht bezahlt.
    • Anthem Sports kauft Global Force Wrestling

Heute gab Anthem Sports bekannt das man offiziell Global Force Wrestling gekauft hat….also man hat einen Namen gekauft von einer Promotion die sowieso zu 95% nur auf dem Papier existierte…ich hoffe die haben Jeff Jarrett nicht noch Geld dafuer bezahlt.
    • Rebranding ist ja gut, das habe ich schon seit 7 Jahren gesagt das der TNA Name toxic ist.Aber dann Global Force Wrestling….wenn jeder weiss was fuer eine FARCE die GWF war….achja verkauft Jeff Jarrett eigentlich sein Gold mit dem Betrugssystem ueber die GWF noch?

• GFW ist die Liga mit den wenigsten Shows seit bestehen. Wie viele Shows haben die bisher abgehalten
      Die GFW hatte schon einige Shows abgehalten, die meisten waren Ballpark Shows mit weniger als 100 Zuschauern. Es gab aber etliche Promotions die weniger Shows abgehalten haben. Man erinnere sich an die desastroese XWF 2001 mit Hogan, Hennig etc, oder die WWA (World Wrestling All-Stars) 2001/2002 mit Hogan.

Allerdings kenne ich keine Promotion, bei der soviel Angekuendigt wurde, und am Ende NICHTS heraus kam. Man erinnere sich an all die Jeff Jarrett Lueg…Versprechen am Anfang, und damit auch die Erwartungen die einige hatten, und dann kam diese Farce raus.
    • Shane Helms ueber seine TNA-Impact Wrestling, GWF, Whatever Entlassung

“I think the technical term is bovine defecation. The street term is bullshit. Of course, financial played a part into it. But the reason there were too many agents or producers is because he brought in his buddies who aren’t qualified to be there. So if you hadn’t brought in unqualified people to put into those positions the situation would never have arisen.

I caught some residual heat when the contractual situation with Anthem and the Hardys broke down. I got text messages asking me what did I know.

Just a lot weird, angry texts and very unprofessional and inappropriate texts to me. To the point where there had to be a phone call made and then I had to get loud. I’m not putting up with this. And having to tell Jeff, ‘You’re not going to talk to me in-person like you’re talking to me on this phone. At least you better not.’ My reputation for how I handle myself in the business is kind of well-known. Then he seemed to calm down. When we got to TV it was kind of like, ‘Is everything cool?’ And he assured me it was and nothing was going to happen and whatever residual heat that was there wasn’t there. But even when I met Ed (Nordholm) the next time there was some kind of weird standoffishness towards him.”
    • According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, there appears to be changes to new GFW contracts that have recently been signed. The company is reportedly getting 10% of all the money talent makes at independent dates. Also, talent will not be getting any cut of merchandise with their likenesses that is sold directly by the company.

Und trotzdem wurden neue Talente angekündigt die bald bei GFW debütieren sollen:
      - Dave und Jake Crist
      - Leah Von Dutch/Leah Vaughan
      - ein ehemaliger WWE Intercontinental Champ
    • GWF kann keine Broken Trademarks registrieren

GWF hat versucht 4 broken trademarks zu registrieren, ist jedoch mit allen 4 gescheitert beim US patent und trademark office.

“Broken Matt“ wurde rejected, weil Matt Hardy bereits “Broken Matt Hardy“ getrademarked hat, und es zu aehnlich ist. GWF muesste erst beweisen, dass es keinen Konflikt gibt mit dem anderen trademark.

“Brother Nero“ wurde rejected weil GFW zuerst klar machen muss ob es sich dabei um eine lebende Person handelt, wenn ja, dann muss Jeff Hardy sein Einverstaendniss geben, was dieser natuerlich nicht machen wird.

“Broken Brilliance“ wurde rejected weil GWF zuerst erklaeren muss ob es ein “term of art“ im Pro Wrestling ist oder nicht.

“Vanguard1“ wurde rejected da es mit einem non wrestling related trademark kollidiert.

An diesem fuckery kann man gut erkennen warum WWE den Wrestlern in der Regel neue/eigene Namen/Gimmicks gibt, damit man die Rechte daran hat.
    • GFW Zuschauerupdate

Am Wochenende gab es zwei GFW Houseshows in New York State. Bei beiden Shows waren in etwa 80-100 Zuschauer anwesend. Eigentlich sollte es am Sonntag noch eine Show geben in Biridgeport, CT, die wurde aber gecancelt.
    • Impact Wrestling zieht um nach Canada

Nach dem der TNA, Impact Wrestling, GWF Sitz seit Einfuehrung der Promotion 2002in Nashville, Tennessee war, wird Anthem Sports nun das Hauptquartier nach Toronto, Canada verlegen, das berichtet der PWInsider. Dabei soll das Impact Wrestling Headquarter in Zukunft in den Anthem Sports Bueros sein, um das operative Geschaeft besser unter Kontrolle zu haben, und natuerlich um Kosten zu sparen. Das Geruecht ueber die Verlegung gab es bereits seit einigen Monaten.
    • Zur ersten Frage, die Indy Szene ist ganz okay, es gibt einige Promotions mit tv deals.

Zur zweiten Frage, nein…egal wo sie Shows abhalten….scheisse bleibt scheisse.
    • James Storm verlaesst Impact Wrestling

James Storm`s 2 Jahresvertrag bei Impact Wrestling ist abgelaufen. Aus den Shows wurde er bereits mit einem Loser Leaves Town Match herausgeschrieben. Storm war, bis auf einen kurzen Stint 2015 bei NXT, seit 2002 bei TNA, GWF, Impact Wrestling.