ROH The Experience Results

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• ROH The Experience Results

ROH The Experience
      ???
      Columbus,Ohio

Dark Match: Tag Team Match
      Coast 2 Coast (Leon St. Giovanni & Shaheem Ali) besiegten The Carnies (Kerry Awful & Nick Iggy)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tag Team Match
      The Briscoes (Jay & Mark Briscoe) besiegten The Tempura Boyz (Sho & Yo)

Tag Team Match
      The Rebellion (Caprice Coleman & Kenny King) besiegten The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

Tag Team Match
      The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) besiegten War Machine (Hanson & Ray Rowe)

Singles Match
      Cody besiegte Dalton Castle

Tag Team Match
      Bobby Fish & Jay Lethal besiegten BULLET CLUB/The Hanging Bay-Bays (Adam Cole & Hangman Page)

Singles Match
      Kelly Klein besiegte Scarlet Bordeaux

6 Way Match
      Punishment Martinez besiegte The Beer City Bruiser,David Starr,Jonathan Gresham,Shane Taylor & Will Ferrara

ROH 6 Man Tag Team Titles Match
      The Kingdom (Matt Taven,TK O'Ryan & Vinny Marseglia) (c) besiegten Cheeseburger,Chris Sabin & Jay Briscoe
      "I've wrestled every Wrestler there is to wrestle in wrestling."
      "I come from a highly educated university, so when I come out and speak to these white trash I gotta dumb myself down"
      "You either die an Indie Darling or live long enough to see yourself become Cena"
      "Rollins is great at mixing kayfabe and real life. like remember that time when he cheated on his fiancee with a nazi? such a great heel."
      May the Bridges I Have burned light my way back home