WWF does Robin Hood (englische Fan Story von bannonluke)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 14 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Silk.

• WWF does Robin Hood (englische Fan Story von bannonluke)

Ja, da werde ich mal ein Beispiel mfür eine Fan Story posten und es wird WWF does Robin Hood sein...ziemlich lustig, ich werde es aber in etwas kleineren Abschnitten posten und nicht immer ein kapitel pro Post...das wäre zu lang...ich würde mich über Reviews freuen, ich denke mal zu schwer dürfte es nicht zu verstehen sein, da es ja viel auf altbekannte Catchphrases aufgebaut ist!

WWF DOES ROBIN HOOD

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

GOOD GUYS

RVD AS ROBIN HOOD (Hero and egomaniac)

Rob: Then again, who’s better to be (thumb thing) Robin Hood than (thumb thing) Rob Van Dam?

KANE AS LITTLE JOHN (Who’s anything but little)

Kane: What are you lookin’ at?

MICK FOLEY AS FRIAR TUCK (No story’s complete without Foley.)

Mick: It’s good to be right here, in Sherwood Forest!

[FX: Cheap Pop]

ROCK, AUSTIN, RIC FLAIR AND HURRICANE AS OTHER MERRY MEN-

Rock: Whoa, whoa, whoa! There is no way that The Rock is gonna wear wussy green tights!

Hurricane: Citizen Rock, I wear green all the time and I’m not a wuss!

Rock: Wanna bet, Hurri-Dork?

Austin: He’s right Rock. What? I said he’s right. I mean, you’ve got to have- Robin Hood [What?] Little John, [What?] Friar Tuck [What?] and the other merry men. [What?] Now, since they didn’t pick “Stone Cold” Steve Austin [What?] I said since they didn’t pick “Stone Cold” Steve Austin to be any of those other parts, I’m happy to wear the tights. WHAT? I said I’m happy to wear the tights. So quit yer yapping and get in the costume.

Ric: WHOO! I don’t care if I gotta wear tights, I’m still gonna style and profile!

(He throws off his shirt.) Cos I’m still a limo ridin’ lear jet flyin’, wheelin’, dealin’ woman stealin’ son of a gun! WHOO!

Rock: Hey, hey, hey try and keep your clothes on Ric!

(Ric ignores Rock and begins to strut around.)

BAD GUYS

VINCE MCMAHON AS PRINCE JOHN

Vince: Prince? I’m a McMahon damn it! I should be King!

CHRIS JERICHO AS THE SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM

Jericho: Hey, I’m the undisputed champion, why wouldn’t I play a character who is LARGER THAN LIFE!

TEST AND CHRISTIAN AS SHERIFF’S THUGS

Test: But I have immunity! I can do whatever I want, so why should I play nothing more then a goon?

Christian: Hey man, chill. Robin Hood is a classical European legend. And who knows more about Europe then (sings) CHRISTIAN! Champion of Europe!

BOOKER T AS GUY OF GISBOURNE

Booker: (Really terrible British accent) Canst thou dig it, sucka?

ALSO STARRING:

THE HARDY BOYZ AND DDP AS THE PRINCE'S PAGES

Matt: How come we're just pages?

Jeff: Yeah, I mean I've got an entire book.

(Matt smacks him up the head for being so stupid.)

DDP: It's not a bad thing that I'm just playing a page it's a good thing. (Smile.) Why, uh, gee well, it just is, okay?

THE UNDERTAKER AS SIR MARK DE CALLOWAY

Undertaker: This author ain't showing me any respect!

JUST REMEMBER, I HAVE POWER OVER YOU, I CAN DRESS YOU IN A PINK TU-TU AND MAKE YOU BALLET DANCE IF I WANTED!

Undertaker: Never mind!

KURT ANGLE AS SIR KURT DE ANGLE

Kurt: I get a cool knight suit. It's true, it's true.

LITA AS MAID MARION'S BEST FRIEND

Jeff: Yay! Lita's in this story.

Matt: She's mine Jeff.

Jeff: Remember, you dumped her?

Matt: Oh yeah, and I also forgot I'm not speaking to you! (He turns his back to Jeff.)

AND LASTLY, STEPHANIE AS MAID MARION!

Rob: Cool. But then again everything’s cool when you’re (thumb thing) RVD!

Jericho: WHAT?! That filthy, vile, brutal, bottom feeding trash bag ho is Maid Marion?! Or, cos it’s Steph is it LAID MARION?

Stephanie: I didn’t come here to be insulted Jericho!

Jericho: So where do you usually go?

RVD: Hey that’s my girl!

Rock: Your girl?

RVD: Didn’t you notice the way she behaved around me? The chicks can’t resist (Thumb thing) RVD!

Kane: Sick freak.

Rock: Hey that’s The Rock’s line!

Mick: Guys, we better get started now, people are starting to watch Al Snow matches!

(Just then Al comes from nowhere and goes postal on Mick with Head.)

Hurricane: We must help! Citizen Foley is being given Head!

(Everyone laughs at this.)

---------------------

So das war die Vorstellung der Darsteller dieser kleinen geschichte! :D Ihr dürft jetzt schon Meinungen ablassen.

F-U Europe *clap clap clap*
    • ANYWAY, ONCE UPON A TIME, THE JABRONI, TWISTED SISTER WANNABE SHERIFF-

Jericho: Huh?

Mick: Rock stop writing the story.

Rock: Dammit.

ONCE UPON A TIME THE COURAGEOUS, BRILLIANT, TALENTED-

Ric: That goes for you too Jericho.

Jericho: You’re no fun.

ONCE UPON A TIME THE SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM, BY ORDER OF PRINCE JOHN-

RVD: Any relation to Prince Albert?

Mick: No MST3k’ing RVD.

RAISED THE TAXES TO ‘HELP SAVE KING RICHARD FROM IMPRISONMENT’. THE REAL REASON WAS SIMPLY TO MAKE THE PRINCE AND SHERIFF RICHER. HOWEVER, IN SHERWOOD FOREST THERE WERE A BAND OF REBELS-

Mick: Hey, rebels, wearing green? We’re DX!

Ric: Now Foley, don’t start.

THEY FOUGHT AGAINST THE PRINCE AND THEY ROBBED FROM THE RICH AND GAVE TO THE POOR AND NEEDY. THEY WERE LEAD BY A COURAGEOUS, FORTHRIGHT (AND SLIGHTLY EGOTISTICAL) MAN. THIS MAN’S NAME WAS ROBIN HOOD. OUR STORY BEGINS WHEN LITTLE JOHN JOINED THE GROUP.

(Austin comes out of the bushes.)

Austin: Man I wish they had toilets in the forests! My ass is as sore as hell.

Rock: The Rock wipes a hedgehog’s ass with Austin’s ass.

Austin: It feels like that!

RVD: Hey guys, relax. (He produces toilet roll.) I managed to swipe toilet paper from the prince’s personal one in his palace.

Austin: Ya know, the prince is like a toilet, full of crap!

Rock: Hey, in fact, let’s call toilets the John from now on in honour of the prince.

(Ric and Hurricane are on look out.)

Ric: See anything yet?

Hurricane: Wait! My Hurri-sense is tingling. (He holds an ear out.) Someone’s coming.

Ric: I’ll make the special call. WHOO!

Hurricane: Stop messing around and do the special call.

Ric: That is the special call.

Hurricane: Whoo?

Ric: No, WHOO!

Hurricane: Oh now I see, Whoo.

Ric: No, it’s WHOO!

Hurricane: Now I’ve got it WHOO!

Mick: (Calls) Guys we heard you the first time, stop with the secret call!

(Mick goes over to the group.)

Mick: Hey guys, someone’s coming.

RVD: Let me handle this, I’m (Thumb thing) Robin Hood!

(RVD comes forward and stands on a wooden bridge, with a stick. The others stand behind him with their weapons drawn.)

RVD: I’ll just do the usual, ya know, say they have to fight me to get past then beat them up.

Austin: Don’t worry, we’ve got your back.

(Just then the sky goes dark, and two trees erupt in flames, as Kane walks by. He then stops in front of RVD and the sky comes back up.)

RVD: Stop, you’ll go no further.

(Kane cocks his head to one side.)

Kane: Oh really?

RVD: Yeah, cos I’m Robin Hood and these are-

(He turns around and sees the merry men running off at a thousand miles per hour.)

RVD: Oh thanks a lot you guys! (To Kane) Anyway, this is my forest and if you want through you’re gonna have to fight me!

Kane: Is that so?

RVD: Yeah, knock your opponent off the bridge to win, just grab a stick and let’s go!

(Kane goes over and up roots a tree. RVD mouths ‘Holy s**t!’ Kane then comes back over.)

Kane: Ready!

RVD: (nervous) Okay.

(RVD whacks Kane repeatedly with the stick, in almost every part of the body. Kane just shrugs it off. He then whacks RVD with the tree and then walks on.)

Kane: Amateur.

(The other merry men then come out from hiding.)

Mick: Hey wait a minute pal!
      (Kane stops. Mick goes over to him.)

Mick: That was great! We’re Robin’s gang, we were wondering if you’d like to join.

Kane: Why would I?

Rock: We’re a group determined to whoop that punk ass sheriff’s ass and then take Prince John, take his little crown, turn it sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP HIS CANDY ASS! Then we’re gonna take all the money they robbed from the millions and millions of poor people and give it back to them, if ya SMELLLL-

Kane: Interesting. Do you get to beat people up?

Mick: Everyday.

Kane: And people will like us?

Mick: Most people. Of course there’s, well, thousands who want us dead.

Kane: Good. That makes things more fun. I’m in. They call me Little John.

Mick: Little John?

Kane: Well I’m called that because, Kane the Eater of Skulls and Maimer of Men tends to scare people.

Mick: Fair enough, but it’s the ‘little’ part I don’t understand.

Kane: It’s a joke since I’m so big.

Ric: Yeah you’re like a big red machine!

(We see Hurricane and Austin helping RVD out of the water.)

Austin: Hey Robin, that big guy really whooped yer ass. What?

RVD: (weakly) Best two out of three?

(He passes out.)

Mick: Hey guys! Since we’ve got a new member, let’s celebrate! I’ve got a lot of wine.

Rock: And there’s that boar from last night.

Ric: WHOO! PARTY!

(RVD is dragged into the forest by Austin and Hurricane.)

Austin: Hey, did you say something about a party?

Rock: Yeah.

Austin: Well in that case-

Mick: No Austin, anything but that!

(Austin produces a lute.)

Austin: I’ll do a little sing-song. What? I said I’ll do a little sing-song!

Ric: No! Have mercy!

Mick: Hey that’s my Dude Love line!

(Austin starts ‘playing’ the lute.)

Austin: (terrible singing) CUMBA YA MY LORD! WHAT?! CUMBA YA! WHAT?! OH MY LORD-

(Kane grabs Austin and choke slams him.)

Rock: The Rock likes this new guy.

----------------

Und so haben wir jetzt auch Little John in der gruppe rund um *thumbthing* Robin hood! :D

• Original von Silk
      (Austin comes out of the bushes.)

Austin: Man I wish they had toilets in the forests! My ass is as sore as hell.

Rock: The Rock wipes a hedgehog’s ass with Austin’s ass.

Austin: It feels like that!

Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,ich liege am boden :D .
      Sag mal wo haste denn die Storys her ;) .Und wenn das die WWE sieht kommt sie noch auf die idee das zu verfilmen.MAn stelle sich nur Austin in gruenen Strumpfhosen vor :D .
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • hab einfach mal in suchmaschinen eingegeben fan fics+wwf und dann kommt man da auf solche seiten....btw: wir schalten jetzt ins Lager der Bösen...und die anderen user dürfen auch posten... :D

-------------------

MEANWHILE AT THE PRINCE’S PALACE…

(We see Vince on the throne. He is obviously talking to someone.)

Vince: Damn it Maid Marion! You’re going to marry the Sheriff!

Voice: No, anything but that, please! You can’t make me!

Vince: (turns around) Shut up Jericho!

(We zoom out and see Jericho clinging to the prince’s chair, begging for mercy. Stephanie is standing before the throne.)

Stephanie: If you insist, my sweet, caring guardian.

Jericho: No, there must be some way out of this. Why should I marry that-

Vince: May I remind you Sheriff of what happened to your predecessor?

(We cut and see William Regal in a torture chamber getting a stink face from Rikishi.)

Vince: Do you too want to ‘pucker up’ and face the wrath of a never ending stink face?

Jericho: How about I make a suggestion then, your highness?

Vince: Very well then.

Jericho: We have a wrestling tournament, and the winner of it gets Maid Marion’s hand in marriage? And we charge people admission and they have to buy their food. We shall only allow say, 8 people to compete.

Vince: I have an excellent idea. We have a wrestling tournament, and the winner of it gets Maid Marion’s hand in marriage. And we charge people admission and they have to buy their food. And to be fair, only 8 people to compete. And Sheriff, you’ll be one of those eight!

Jericho: Crap!

(We cut to outside the main throne room. Christian and Test are listening in on this.)

Christian: Hear that man? We can totally enter the tournament to get to marry that chick.

Test: I used to be engaged to her ya know.

Christian: You weren’t.

Test: I was so!

Christian: Well, what was she like at, ya know-

Test: She dumped me before I could find out. But if I enter the tournament I can get her back.

Christian: I think I’ll enter too.

(Hurricane walks up to them dressed as a town crier.)

Hurricane: Excuse me gentlemen, I am Clark of Kent, I’m the new town crier. What are you talking about?

Test: The sheriff’s holding a wrestling tournament. The winner gets to marry his ward Maid Marion.

Christian: But only eight people can enter.

Hurricane: Interesting.

(He slides off. Booker T was walking by and heard this. He takes out a script and reads from it.)

Booker: (terrible accent and even worse acting) Hmm. I shall enter this tournament, so I may marry into the royal family. I can become even more rich and powerful, plus I can finally lose my virginity. Huh? (Normal) Who wrote that?

(We cut to the forest and see Rock laughing as he scribbles lines in the script. Hurricane is with RVD.)

Hurricane: -And the winner gets to marry Maid Marion.

RVD: Cool.

Mick: It might be a trap Robin. The Prince knows of your tremendous wrestling ability and could try and arrest you.

RVD: But I love Maid Marion. I’ve known her since we were kids, and I want to be with her forever.

(Austin turns to Ric. Austin opens his mouth and puts two fingers in and makes vomiting sounds.)

Ric: I know. I hate romance too.

Rock: The Rock says you could wear a mask.

RVD: Hey, that’s a cool thought Rock. But then again-

All: -Everything’s cool when you're(Thumb thing) Robin Hood!

RVD: Yeah. Now let’s go get some food.

(We cut to another area of the forest. The Sheriff and some soldiers are on horse back with bows and arrows.)

Jericho: Okay you worthless ass clowns! We’re gonna make sure no one’s hunting the Prince’s animals, as this IS his forest. Now let’s go!

(We see a deer feeding on the grass. We see Austin hiding behind a bush. He reaches for an arrow then places it carefully in place. He makes sure to be quiet. He is about to shoot when Ric comes up behind him.)

Ric: WHOO! What’re you doin?!

(Austin is startled and ends up shooting the arrow into the air and the deer runs away. Austin turns to Ric pissed off.)

Austin: DON’T DO THAT! WHAT? I SAID DON’T DO THAT! YA SCARED THE DEER OFF!

(He stuns Ric.)

(We cut to the sheriff and co. An arrow drops out of the sky and gets Jericho in the forehead.)

Jericho: OW! My precious, beautiful face!

(He pulls the arrow out. He looks at it.)

Jericho: This belongs to one of Robin Hood’s men. I know because it says on it ‘You got shot by Robin Hood and his merry men.’

(He produces a sword.)

Jericho: Come on men! We’ll arrest them. Hurting the Sheriff’s face is a hanging offence!

(Jericho and the others walk into part of the forest.)

Jericho: Wait.

(He throws a stone at the ground and it falls to reveal a pit.)

(They walk around the hole.)

Jericho: I was expecting something more original.
      (Just then a bucket at the end of a rope comes swinging from the trees. They stop and it goes by.)

Jericho: The old ‘Home Alone’ trick.

(Just then a giant log falls on top of them all. We cut up to the trees and see Mick and Kane perched on a branch.)

Mick: He obviously didn’t see Home Alone 2.

(Just then Robin and the merry men all jump out and beat down Jericho and the others.)

Kane: Hey they get all the fun.

(Kane jumps off the branch and clotheslines one of the men.)

Mick: That looks fun. I’ll try it!

(Mick jumps down and lands on top of three men. We see Ric has one in the Figure four, Hurricane gets the Eye of the Hurricane, Rock does a Rock Bottom etc. Eventually RVD picks up a battered Jericho.)

RVD: Now Sheriff, go and tell the Prince that Sherwood Forest is no longer his forest, it’s (Thumb thing) Robin Hood’s!

(Jericho and the others run away.)

Jericho: I’ll get you back Robin Hood! But first I gotta win Maid Marion in the tournament. (Aside) I don’t have to kiss her do I?

Director: Yes.

Jericho: Damn! Do any of you want this role?

All: No.

Jericho: Just my luck!

(We cut to the palace.)

Lita: Hey Steph, I'll swop characters with you.

Stephanie: No way. You only want it because you want in Jericho's pants.

Lita: Of course. I mean it's not as if that's not YOUR reason for playing Maid Marion.

(Jeff then appears.)

Jeff: You can get in MY pants anytime ladies.

(Jeff then gets a double slap. He walks away.)

Jeff: (to self) They want me.

Stephanie: And how dare you claim I have any feelings for Jericho.

Lita: Then how come you have that big shrine devoted to him?

(We zoom out and see an entire wall of the room is taken up with Jericho posters, stories from magazines about him and several televisions with Jericho matches and interviews on them.)

Stephanie: Uh… hey isn't it time for the banquet?

Lita: Yeah. Let's go.

(We cut to the dining room of the palace. There is a banquet going on. The prince reaches for some food, when suddenly we hear a large crash. The prince turns to a servant.)

Vince: Remind me never to invite the Barons of Dudleyville to a banquet again.

Servant: Yes sir.

(We see that Buh-Buh and D-Von had 3D’d someone through the table.)

Buh-Buh: (to person) That’s what happens when you insult the noble duchess of Dudleyville.

(He takes a seat again next to Stacy who is wearing an elegant dress. We then see Bradshaw and Farooq seated next to them drinking.)

Buh-Buh: And from what house do you two men come from?

Bradshaw: The house of uh, I dunno I’m too drunk to remember.

Buh-Buh: The house Uh, I dunno I'm too drunk to remember? Never heard of it.

Bradshaw: No, what I mean is I'm too drunk to remember the name of the royal house I come from.

Farooq: Man, you're too drunk to even remember your own name.

Bradshaw: Good point.

(They toast and chug down the wine. We then cut to Jericho who is seated next to Stephanie. She is holding a pie.)

Stephanie: Would the sheriff care for a piece of my pie?

(Jericho, who was drinking from a goblet spits out his drink.)

Jericho: What? (He then notices the pie.) Oh, no thanks. I haven’t felt okay since that moron Robin Hood and his thugs beat the crap outta me. I’m a SHERIFF! I should be respected.

(Undertaker then comes over to him.)

Undertaker: Let me tell ya something boy. I’ve been a knight loyal to the prince longer than anybody, and I don’t get any respect. But I’ll tell ya something, after tommorow when I win that tournament, everyone will respect me.

Vince: That reminds me. (He stands up.) Ladies and gentlemen, tommorow there will be a wrestling tournament. The winner of which will get Maid Marion of the house of McMahon’s hand in marriage. And my own Sheriff of Nottingham will compete.

(There is applause.)

Jericho: (aside) Your majesty, I’ve got an aunt who is very ill and she really wants me to-

Vince: I have no more time for your excuses Sheriff.

(Kurt Angle then steps up.)

Kurt: Your highness, don’t worry. Even if the sheriff, who I never thought was fit for his job, doesn’t win. I guarantee I will win. It’s true. It’s true.

Vince: I’m glad to hear that Sir Kurt.

Jericho: (murmurs) Kiss ass.

------------------

:lol: Jaha zu dieser Zeit hatte jericho noch grosse Probleme mit Stephanie.... :D ...wer wohl das turnier gewinnen wird....

• THE TOURNAMENT BEGINS-

RVD: Wait, I need a mask. Kane can I-

Kane: No friggin’ way!

(Hurricane straps off his mask and hands it to RVD.)

Hurricane: You need it more than I do.

RVD: Thanks. You’re a true friend.

(He walks off.)

Austin: Think he’ll win?

Ric: Yeah. After all he is (Thumb thing) Robin Hood.

Rock: Oh man, don’t tell The Rock you’re starting that crap too!

ROUND 1 MATCHES:

A MYSTERY COMPETITOR (RVD) Vs SIR KURT DE ANGLE

TEST VS CHRISTIAN

GUY OF GISBOURNE VS SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM

PERRY OF SATURN (THE PRINCE’S JESTER) VS SIR MARK OF CALLOWAY

(We cut to the scene. We see the Prince, Lita and Maid Marion seated in a private box.)

Vince: Any particular man you like so far?

Stephanie: Well, I have always liked the sheriff, and Sir Kurt is also cute. Test, well, I used to like him until I realised he looked like my horse!

(We cut to Christian and Test.)

Christian: Hear that? (He looks at him.) Hey, come to think of it you DO look a bit like a horse.

(Test gives him a big boot.)

Stephanie: Christian and Guy of Gisbourne, well they’re both ugly.

Booker: She didn’t say that. Tell me she didn’t say that.

Stephanie: And your jester, what’s he even doing in the tournament?

Vince: Seeing him get pummelled amuses me.

Stephanie: And Sir Mark’s too damn old.

Jericho: She’s very picky for a slut.

Stephanie: I HEARD THAT! (To Vince) But what of this mystery competitor?

Vince: Well I’m told he’s from Parts Unknown, his weight’s unknown, his origin is unknown-

Stephanie: That’s good. I like a man with a bit of mystery around him.

(Matt and Jeff then go up to the box. They have to shove through. We see them slicking their hair back etc.)

Matt: Uh Lita, I was thinking, maybe we should consider getting back together.

Lita: Bite me Matt.

Jeff: I will.

(He leaps at her and begins to gnaw her ear. Guards then grab him and toss him and Matt out of the box.)

Matt: You see Jeff? It's all your fault-

Jeff: I'm sick of hearing that Matt. I challenge you to a ladder match!

Matt: You moron, ladder matches haven’t been invented yet!

Jeff: Damn!

FIRST MATCH:

(Kurt Angle comes out, while royal trumpet players blare out a tune. We hear applause.)

Kurt: Ah, just look at all my loving fans.

(We see the audience members have crossbows pointing at them with a knight holding up a sign saying 'Applause or else.')

Kurt: Ladies and gentlemen, as you know, I am the bravest and the most talented of all of the knights.

(The knights then turn their crossbows to Kurt.)

Kurt: Except for the guys in the crowd. I can never match up to their standards.

(They turn back to the audience.)

Kurt: Anyway, I am talented, I know no fear and what's more, I'm handsome into the bargain.

(Loud laughter from everyone at that.)

Kurt: What? Anyway, mystery man, all I ask is for you to come out here, so I can beat you ASAP.

(RVD then comes out with the mask on. He just Van Daminator's Kurt and pins him.)

Vince: He… beat…. Sir Kurt.

DDP: But that's not a bad thing, that's a good thing.

Vince: That's a good thing? Guards, throw this guy to the Rhyno!

(DDP is dragged kicking and screaming and flung into a cage with Rhyno.)

Rhyno: Hey, a new toy to play with!

(He then gores DDP and begins to beat him up. We then cut to the merry men in the stands. Kane is looking over at Rhyno as he stomps on DDP.)

Kane: Hey Mick, can I go play with the Rhyno?

Mick: We'll have time later Little John.

Kane: (Like a spoilt kid) But I wanna play with it NOW!

Mick: (sighs) Okay.

(Kane goes over and we proceed to hear what sounds like a huge fight going on.)

Rock: The Rock wants a candy floss!

Hurricane: I need to use the little super hero's room!

Austin: I need a drink! What?

Ric: I'm hungry!

Mick: Wrestlers, can't take 'em anywhere.

2ND FIGHT:

(Basically after twenty minutes of completely bad action, Test wins with a Big Boot.)

Ric: Now that match sucked.

Mick: Hey, I'm not surprised. It was Test fighting after all.

Test: You can't say that about me Foley, this isn't your new book!

(We see the Sheriff talking to Guy of Gisbourne.)

Jericho: Look Booker, how about I LET you win?

Booker: Uh, okay.

Vince: Hey, I heard that. If you DO lose this match on purpose Sheriff, you will face the only fate worse than an eternal stink face.

Jericho: Kissing Stephanie?

Vince: No, fighting Sir Kurt in a pig pen match.

(We see Jericho imagining himself wrestling with that loser in pig swill.)

Jericho: Oh God. (He acts like he's gonna throw up.)

Kurt: What's so bad about wrestling with another man in mud? Getting dirty all over, grabbing onto each other bodies-

(Booker T and Jericho look at Kurt strangely.)

Vince: Now stop stalling at get in that ring.

Jericho: (reluctantly) Okay.

3RD FIGHT:

(After a back and forth match Jericho ends it with a Lion Sault. We then cut to the box.)

Stephanie: Way to go Jeri- uh, I mean, Sheriff!

Lita: That was a good match.

(Jeff then comes into the box wearing a fake beard. He reads a book reading 'DATING FOR MORONS'. He then goes up to Lita.)

Jeff: (reads from book) Excuse me ma'am, I couldn't help how sexy you look. I was wondering if possibly I could stick my tongue in your mouth?

Lita: JEFF!

(She beats him up, before he's flung out again. He looks at the cover)

Jeff: 'Written by The Rock.'

(We cut to the stands.)

Rock: Well it works for The Rock. And if that don't get the ladies, he impresses them with his strudel.

Ric: I didn't know you could make pastry.

(The others look at Ric like he's a moron.)

4th Match: AS IF YOU NEED TOLD, SIR MARK TOTALLY HAMMERED THE PRINCE'S JESTER.

• Original von Silk

ROUND 1 MATCHES:

A MYSTERY COMPETITOR (RVD) Vs SIR KURT DE ANGLE

TEST VS CHRISTIAN

GUY OF GISBOURNE VS SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM

PERRY OF SATURN (THE PRINCE’S JESTER) VS SIR MARK OF CALLOWAY

Was fuer eine PPV Card bei Wrestlehood.Da sag ich mal,beim bestellen
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • (We cut to a tent with 'Men's written on it. We hear a flush coming from it before Hurricane leaves. He then sees Test and two thugs talking.)

Test: Okay. So during my match, I'll knock out the referee and you come down and pound the crap outta that mystery guy.

Thug 1: Got it.

Thug 2: You can count on us.

(Hurricane looks shocked. He then strikes a pose.)

Hurricane: I must warn Robin. Hurri-Powers, activate!

(He rushes off. He catches up to RVD.)

Hurricane: I need to see you urgently!

RVD: Oh hi Hurricane. Here to congratulate me on advancing?

Hurricane: No. Listen, for this next match you'll need help-

RVD: I don't need help, I'm (He then remembers not to do the thumb thing.) Well, you know who I am.

Hurricane: But-

RVD: No buts. I can go out there and win on my own.

(RVD then walks into the ring. Test then arrogantly struts into the ring.)

Test: Huh. You got lucky in the first round pal. You should forget about facing me.

RVD: Look horse face, just shut up and wrestle.

(Test looks angry and charges at RVD. We then cut back up to the stands, Hurricane running urgently up to the other merry men.)

Hurricane: My comrades! Come quick, there’s an emergency.

Ric: What, did a kitten get caught up a tree?

Hurricane: No, worse than that! That vile villain Test plans to assault the referee, and then two thugs are gonna interfere.

Austin: What? We’d better stop ‘em!

Rock: Yeah.

Mick: Whoa guys. If we interfere, we’ll be arrested.

(They think.)

Rock: The Rock has an idea.

(We cut and see the two thugs walking by a tent. We see an arm come out and grab them and drag them in. A few seconds later we see Austin and Rock emerge from the tent in the uniforms.)

Austin: Kinda handy they wore our sizes, huh?

Rock: Aw, come on.

(We cut to the ring. Test is being over powered by right hands from RVD. RVD then Irish whips him, but Test reverses it. Test then puts his head down for a back body drop, but RVD leaps over him. Test looks up confused. He then turns around and gets a spinning heel kick from RVD. RVD then does the Rolling Thunder for a two count. We then cut to the royal box.)

Vince: That was a close count.

(We cut back to ringside. Test is up to a knee. He lunges forward to clothesline RVD, but RVD leaps up and the referee gets decked. RVD and Test continue to fight. At one point Test gets RVD with a pump handle slam. Just then Rock and Austin come down.)

Test: About time you guys made it.

(Just then Rock and Austin pound seven shades of snot out of Test. RVD has now recovered. He climbs to the top rope and hits the five star frog splash. Austin revives the referee and he counts the three. We cut back to the royal box.)

Vince: Very bizarre. Why would two of my men help that mystery guy win?

(We then cut to Jericho, who whispers to the camera)

Jericho: Of course, I know the truth but there’s no way I’m letting the prince know. Cos I don’t care if Robin wins, I’m not marrying Maid Marion!

(Kurt then walks over.)

Kurt: Sheriff, who are you talking to?

Jericho: Oh, no one.

Kurt: Okay.

(We then cut to Jeff and Matt, who are sitting on the grass sulking.)

Matt: I can’t believe we got fired from being pages. Now we’ll have to be squires.

Jeff: That’ll suck. It would mean the only girl I could get would be a horse.

Matt: I didn’t know Test had a sister.

(Test then comes and beats up the Hardys.)

Test: I DON’T LOOK LIKE A HORSE!

Jeff: Nay, you do. Get it? Horse, neigh?

(We then see two grave stones, inscribed on them are the names ‘Matt Hardy’ and ‘Jeff Hardy’.)

Matt: (muffled) This is all your fault Jeff!

Jeff: Leave me alone, I wanna rot in peace!

(We cut back to the royal box.)

Vince: Up next the Sheriff will fight Sir Mark.

Jericho: Oh man! Do I have to?

All: YES!

Jericho: No one likes me!

WILL THE SHERIFF WIN? WILL HE HAVE TO MARRY MAID MARION? WILL ROBIN GET HIS LOVE’S HAND IN MARRIAGE? WILL HE REGRET IT? DOES TEST REALLY LOOK LIKE A HORSE? WILL I STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT PART OF THE WWF DOES ROBIN HOOD

TO BE CONTINUED

-----------------------

Ja das war das erste Kapitel von WWE Does Robin Hood! :D Wird Jericho wirklich mit einem Alptraum namens Steph äääh Marion konfrontiert werden?

• Sag mal Silk,wann kommt die 2 Page Seite ?( ,und willst du das alles heute posten ?( :D ,dir klueen ja bald die Finger,oder kopierst du es :D .
      Zur Story :lol: Test:"I dont look like a horse",ja klar :D
    • :D Natürlich kopiere ich es und bearbeite nur es a bissel das die Abstände kleienr werden, dass paar schmucke Farben rein kommen und das Fett markieren!

;) Ich weiss ent...rein theoretisch könnt ich kapitel 2 auch noch beginnen...ich könnt auch noch warten bis morgen...ach das is ja auch schon in paar Minuten!

• :D Seite 2 mpsste bald kommen, denke ich mal....ach ja an die anderen....POSTEN POSTEN POSTEN!
      ;) So schwer isses ja nun wirklich nicht zu verstehen!

• Original von Silk
      :D Seite 2 mpsste bald kommen, denke ich mal....ach ja an die anderen....POSTEN POSTEN POSTEN!
      ;) So schwer isses ja nun wirklich nicht zu verstehen!

Ich verstehe nichts Silk :D ,das liegt am board :H ,ich kann nicht mehr scrollen :(
    • Hmmm....steckt da schopn wieder ein upfuck dahinter? Also bei mir is vorhin der PC abgestürzt nachdem ich etwas hier postete....( so ne Art Freezing)....aber jetzt funktionierts eigentlich! Noch irgendjemand probs?