“I Lost my Smile” - 10 Years later

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 1 Antwort in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von DiViNo.

• “I Lost my Smile” - 10 Years later

Am 13 Februar 1997, vor genau 10 Jahren da hielt Shawn Michaels bei Raw, eine ruehrende Ansprache, wie verletzt sein Knie und sein Ruecken waere. Ich dachte mir, wir feiern mal das Anniversary und unten koennt ihr euch die beruehmte “I Lost my Smile“ Rede von Shawn Michaels nochmal durchlesen.

“Well there's uh, one thing about me is I can't do anything halfway and I, and I come here and I hear the people and they chant uh, Sid's name or they chant Bret's name or they chant a lot of peoples' name, and one thing's for sure you're going to have all of that in the future, um, and
      that's what I want for the World Wrestling Federation fans. In spite of, ah, what people may think about me what I've always wanted for all these people is, is for them to have a good time and to enjoy themselves. I've always tried to be the one to provide it whether it was on the good side
      or the bad side. Ah, but what was always important to me was the performance-was the performance so that these people, each time they reached in their pocket-they paid to get a WWF ticket-they didn't regret it because they knew that if they saw my name on the card they could yell, they could come and they could cheer and they could boo and they could do whatever wanted-they wanted as long as they had a good time!

Over the last couple of months, ah, there's been a lot of talk of people, ah, having bad attitudes and a lot revolving around this belt. Uh, all I know today is that one thing that's not going to revolve around this belt, for a long time, is going to be Shawn Michaels. I don't know where I'm at right now.

I have to, uh, I have to have everything checked. I may have ... I may be beyond reconstructive surgery. I may or may not be able to fix it. But if I can't come back and perform at the level I performed at ... before ... I can't-I can't perform. I can't come out here and just
      go half-ass. I have to come out here and I have romp and stomp and I have to get tossed around-I have to toss people around and I have to have fun.

The schedule over the last year I took on because I didn't feel like I could say no. I wanted to do everything. I wanted to enjoy my life as the WWF Champion. I wanted to-I wanted to ride in lear jets and ride in limousines and I wanted to be on TV shows and I wanted to do autograph sessions and I got to do every bit of that. If nothing else, I have all of that to take with me. Again ... and I know right now we're in the middle of a time where toughness is real big here in the World Wrestling Federation ... and unfortunately all I've got right now for you is a lot of sorrow, a lot of tears, and a lot of emotion. I don't have any toughness for anybody, so I guess ... here you go ... here's your belt.

What I'm going to do is go back home and see what's left for me; whether it'll be in this ring whether it'll be out of this ring. I know that over the, ah, last several months I've lost a lot of things and one of them has been my smile. And ... and I know it doesn't mean a whole lot to everbody else, but it means a lot to me. So I have to go back and fix myself-and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it and I don't care, really ... I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, ah, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy. But, um ... this is all I've ever wanted to do and ah, over the last year I got to do it and whether you like me or not, I just want to tell you that, ah, last year was the most wonderful year of my life. And, ah, if I never do get to do it again, it'll be okay because I got to live one full year as being the number one guy in this business and it was the single, most greatest year of my life.

And I have you to thank, and I have everybody here to thank, and it
      means a lot to me and, ah, I'm gonna go home now. Okay?“
      :bigcry:
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • Oh man, wie bemitleidenswert ein Mensch doch klingen kann.
      Und der ganze Aufwand nur, weil er sich nicht für den Hitman hinlegen wollte.

Aber trotzdem alles Gute zum 10 jährigen Jubiläum, wie die Zeit doch vergeht.
      Homer Simpson, Philosoph: "Das Leben ist eine nicht enden wollende Aneinanderreihung von Niederlagen, bis man sich wünscht, Flanders sei tot"

Europacup Tippspielsieger 2007/2008 & 2009/2010 - BuLi Tippspielsieger 2009/2010 - WWE Tippspielsieger 2005