Der Pro Wrestling Zitate Thread

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 20 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Nefercheperur.

• Der Pro Wrestling Zitate Thread

Wie im Zitate/Songtexte Thread koennen wir hier extra Zitate aus dem Pro Wrestling sammeln. Egal ob nun Catchphrases, beruehmte One Liner, egal ob in Interviews oder Promos gesagt. Alle Zitate die mit dem Wrestling zutun haben, koennen hier hinein geschrieben werden. Ich fange mal mit den ersten an

-“83 weeks of Nitro beating Raw, my ass. If you're successful, you stay on top, not brag about how you were on top.”
      Bobby Heenan, 2003

-“Allot of regional champions out there but there is only one World's Champion, and that's the man right there with the pink boots on.” :D
      Jim Ross beim Clash of the Champions 12, ueber Sting als NWA World Heavyweight Champion 1990

-“There's a right by the Rock...another right by the Rock...another right by the Rock followed by another right, and another right...the Rock connects with another right...”
      Jim Ross kommentiert ein The Rock Match gegen den Undertaker bei Raw 1999 :D

-“To be the man, you have to beat the man.”
      Ric Flair

-“They say Paul E. has wavy hair. Only problem is, it's waving Goodbye.”
      Jim Cornette, 1991

-“To a nicer guy, it couldn`t happen”
      Buddy Rogers nachdem er den NWA World Heavyweight Title gewinn 1961

-“It's class that counts,and it's written all over me.”
      Buddy Rogers

-“I've been world champion more times than you`ve had pieces of ass”
      Ric Flair bei Nitro 1997 zu Syxx

-Booker T:“I`m going to Summerslam, Sucka!“
      The Rock:”For what? To park cars?” :D
      Raw Promo im August 2001

-“If you put the letter S in front of Hitman, you have my exact opinion of Bret Hart.”
      Steve Austin bei Raw 1996

-“Hey Tony, I'm glad to see you back, ecspecialy after seeing your front.”
      Jim Cornette zu Tony Schiavone

-“I heard last year at Paul Heyman`s birthday party they had to set up mirrors to make it look like a crowd.” :D
      Jim Cornette

-“That guy has a mouth so big he could whisper in his own ear.”
      Jim Ross ueber Jim Cornette

-“If there's anything I hate more than a black honkeytonk, it's a white honkeytonk”
      Shaska Whatley ueber Jimmy Valiant

-“I respect you, bookerman.”
      -Brian Pillman 1996

-“Unless you want a bloodbath in that dressing room, get... me... a match!”
      Arn Anderson

-“Tommy, try to understand that I am but a fouled experiment in human sociology, and I can accept that, but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine there would be other wrestlers taking dives onto concrete floors, committing human suicide on my behalf--like I'm the patron saint of all sick sons of bitches.”
      Mick Foley zu Tommy Dreamer

-“Is that all I stand for, Tommy? Is that all I stand for, to stand in an arena where J.T. Smith lands head first on the concrete and hears the fans yell, 'You ****** up, you ****** up?' Well, **** you. Who the hell do you think you are? We're not a wrestling organization anymore, we're the world's biggest damn puppet show.”
      Mick Foley zu Tommy Dreamer

-“Where's your brother, Cousteau? Is he sitting there at home, lying in bed with his mama or something?”
      Bobby Eaton zu Jacques Rougeau in Memphis.

-“Earthquake and Typhoon like to throw their weight around. That's okay...we like to throw their weight around, too.”
      Road Warrior Hawk ueber die Natural Disasters 1992

-“Nature Boy...what`s that? Do you run around in the forest like Euell Gibbons, eating bark or something?”
      Roddy Piper zu Ric Flair

-“If you were going to give the United States of America an enema, then you'd stick the hose right here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.”
      Bret Hart, 1997

-“I'm going to win the Royal Rumble, because I'm BIZARRE!”
      Davey Boy Smith erklaert den Fans warum er den Royal Rumble 1997 gewinnt (weil er Bizarr ist :D)

-“As President, I will institute a procedure in which all convicted criminals will have this brass ring will be surgically implanted into their foreheads--Americans have a right to know who they can trust. I don't care if you're 5, 6, or 7 years old, if you're a first-time offender, you're gonna go to Purgatory and it's not gonna be fun!”
      Bob Backlund

-“Listen to the fans, cheering for Brutus Beefcake out of San Francisco, California.”
      Jesse Ventura 1990 beim Royal Rumble als die Fans beim The Genius vs Brutus Beefcake Match “Booring” Chanten

-Mean Gene:“Sherri how can you say that about a missing person.”
      Sherri:”I said she was missing, I didn't say anything about her being a person.”
      Summerslam 1990 Konversation zu der vermissten Sapphire

-Mean Gene:”Terry Funk says he`s going to bring in someone that hates you more than he does.”
      Ric Flair: ”What`d he do, fly in my ex-wife?” :D
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • -“... the old Arn Anderson! The one that is NOT politically correct! That one that WILL slap his granny in the mouth for fifty cents! The one that WILL start a fight in the parking lot and bring it into the building!”
      Arn Anderson Promo 1994

-“I look real good and feel even better, I make a burlap sack look like a cashmere sweater.”
      Rick Rude

-“SHE LIKES IT! SHE LIKES IT!!! Awwwwwww, she likes it!”
      Jim Crockett 1985 als Magnum TA, Baby Doll kuesst die sich mit Schlaegen wehrte

-Jesse Ventura:“Whatever you do, don't order the burritos, they give you gas.”
      Bob Orton:”Gimme a dozen of 'em”
      WWF Promo in einem Mexicanischen Restaurant in den 80er Jahren

-“The women in this town, believe me, they're nothing but pigs!”
      Freddie Blassie in einem Promo in Los Angeles

-“Derringer you should have buried yourself and stayed buried.”
      Jesse Ventura auf dem Wrestling Album kuendigt “Real American” (Entrance Theme von Hulk Hogan) an.

-“Never trust a Snake“
      Jake Roberts zum Anabolic Warrior

-“You don't mess with a snake without getting bit.”
      Jake Roberts

-“Remember, a snake chooses his own path where nobody else wants to go.”
      Jake Roberts

-“When I came into this world I could not rob, I could not lie, I could not steal, I couldn't even cheat. But boy, did I have some help learning.”
      Jake Roberts

-“Like a snake ... like fate ... like life and death itself ... I'm cruel ... but I'm fair.”
      Jake Roberts

-“First its one girl...then two...
      then three...then two with toys...
      then two, I`ll just watch”
      Jake Roberts ueber seine Sexuelle Erfahrung

-“The best Place to find helping Hands, is at the End of your Arms”
      Dick Steinborn

-“Rumors tend to Run down more People than Automobiles”
      Dick Steinborn

-“The more I think about the whole Hart-Hogan situation, the more it stinks on ice.”
      Scott Keith

-“Hogan is in a no-lose situation. If he loses to Hart at Summerslam (and they will meet, Vince doesn`t waste cash cows like this one)...”
      Scott Keith

-“I really think this Horsemen stint is going to showcase Roma`s talents.”
      Scott Keith

-“Look at this Jabroni here. He's a damn idiot. You put his brain in a parakeet, ZING, it flies backwards”
      The Rock zu Kane

-“Whatcha gonna do, when the New World ORGANISATION runs wild on you?!”
      Hulk Hogan beim Bash at the Beach 1996

-Mick Foley:“I know this is PPV but you cannot say that Joey Styles.”
      Joey Styles:”I am being told in my earpiece that I can't say “balls”. Sorry if I offended anybody by saying “balls”.” :D

-“Helen Hart is the only person I know with an autographed copy of the bible.”
      Jerry Lawler

-Roddy Piper:”If I were Rude I'd tie those arm bands to the cage.”
      Vince McMahon:”That takes time.”
      Roddy Piper:”I'd make time!”

-“Win if you can, lose if you must, but ALWAYS cheat.”
      Jesse Ventura

-Johnny Polo:”I could beat Bret Hart
      Gorilla Monsoon:”At croquet”
      Johnny Polo:”I would slaughter Bret at croquet”

-*Diesel verpasst eine Clothesline*
      Gorilla Monsoon:”He wouldn't have hit my grandmother with that!”
      Johnny Polo:”Well, she's only 4-foot-2, he didn't swing that low.”

-“I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth...it was platinum.”
      Johnny Polo

-“I bet I could beat Lord Alfred Hayes in a cage match.”
      Johnny Polo

-“Real men go over the top of the cage.”:D
      Johnny Polo waehrend eines Cage Matches als Bret Hart (gegen Shawn Michaels) durch die Tuer geht.

-“I don't like Canada, but I love Quebec.”
      Johnny Polo

-“I have seen more pure wrestling in the last 5 minutes than on any Pay-per-view in the last 5 years!”
      Joey Styles kommentiert das Chris Benoit vs Al Snow Match
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • Dusty Rhodes

-“The man of the hour, the man with the power. I am the hit-maker, the record-breaker. I got style and grace, a pretty face. I'll make your back crack, your liver quiver. If you ain't into this match, you're at the wrong address. Superstar, when the other wrestlers are smilin' and jokin, The Dream be, WOO!, cookin' and smokin'”
      Dusty Rhodes zu Billy Graham vor ihrem Texas Death Match

-“Ole Anderson! Layin' down could not take me out with a steel toed boot! Could not put me away with a steel toed boot! And I'm gonna say it right now and get it through your head... BOTH OF YA (Ole Anderson and Ivan Koloff) THIS THANG WILL NEVER BE OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'!!!!”
      Dusty Rhodes

-“Lex Lugar, you think you're one of the rich and famous, well you ain't rich and you damn sure ain't famous. When you talk about the American Dream, you're talking about Frank Sinatra. You're more like Hopalong Cassidy. Lex Lugar, you got that pretty face, ain't never been marked, well I'll mark it. I'll thump your Jack!”
      Dusty Rhodes zu Lex LugAr

-“Long Distance Information, give me Memphis, Tennessee. Tully Blanchard, you'd better phone your match in, Jack.”
      Dusty Rhodes

-“I've dined with Kings and Queens, and slept in alleys and eaten Pork 'n' Beans.”
      Dusty Rhodes

-“Ric Flair, the stratosphere is reserved for you and me.”
      Dusty Rhodes

-“Tomorrow, your clothes are gonn'a be all over the Omni and you're gonn'a be in most of 'em, Jack.”
      Dusty Rhodes zu Big Bubba Rogers vor ihrem Match im Omni in Atlanta

-“Gordon let me tell ya, when he gets into that cage the crimson will flow baby!”
      Dusty Rhodes

-“The man with the biggest arms! The man with the biggest legs! The man with the longest tongue! The man with the biggest heinie!”
      Dusty Rhodes ueber seinen Tag Team Partner Andre the Giant

-“You know Tony, La Parka is pretty big for a skeleton. Usually they're alot skinnier.”
      Dusty Rhodes
    • Tony: c'mon guys have a clue don't try this at your Backyard
      Bobby: yeah try it in your Living Room, it's more fun, no!try it in Tony's.
      Tony: yeah we do it all the time
      (Tony Shiavone & Bobby the Brain nach einem Hardcore Match)

Tazz: I believe that was Balls Teeth
      Styles: that means there are 3 left
      (nachdem Balls einen schlag ins Gesicht erhielt und etwas in die luft flog)

hey Crash check out that ass, he's got more dimples on his ass than a Golf Ball.
      (Hardcore Holly gegen Rikishi)

Page you want this Belt? come and get it, No DQ, Sturgis SouthDakota, the crippler will 2time 2time 2time Kick your Ass!
      (Benoit gegen DDP bei Nitro)

You love me, you hate me, you'll never forget me, why 'cause Im 2time 2time 2time Champion of the World.

You love you, Buff hates you, and Las Vegas already forgot ya, so Im going to do you a favor by not only 1time but 2time 2time 2time whip your Ass.
      (DDP Promo & Buffs eigene Version davon)

Don't hate the Player, hate the Game
      (Booker T.)

DAMN!
      (Ron Simmons)

-TNA Tippspiel 2008 1. Platz-

-WWE Tippspiel 2008 3. Platz-
    • Sid ist beruehmt dafuer das er Interview upfuckt, besser bekannt auch als Sidism :D. Hier einige Beispiele

-Sid:“I'd like to show all the ske...ske...skeptics….can I please start again?”
      Jim Ross:”Sorry pal, its LIVE!” (PANIC)
      Sid: “I`m sorry.”
      Konversation bei einem LIVE In Your House Promo :D

-“I'm half the man you are!”
      Sid beleidigt sich selbst in einem Promo ueber Diesel 1995

-“I'm twice the man you are, with half the brain.”
      Sid beleidigt sich erneut selbst in einem Promo 1999 gegen gegen Kevin Nash :D

-“In the African plains, the lion is lord of the jungle!” (WHAT? :D)
      Sid in einem WCW Promo 1999

-“When you dine with the Devil, you'd better bring a big spoon.”
      Sid 1993

-“Do unto others as they would do unto you...but do it first”
      Sid Promo bei Wrestlemania 8
    • Bobby Heenan

-“Just because you have K&H's phone number that dosn't make you a worker.”
      Bobby Heenan

-“There is nothing quite like a good blind referee, except for a rich mother-in-law who likes to go bungee-jumping with a chainsaw.” :D
      Bobby Heenan

Bobby Heenan:“What's the first letter in the word 'and?'”
      Tony Schiavone:“'A.'”
      Bobby Heenan:“No, you didn't hear me. What's the first letter in the word 'and?'”
      Tony Schiavone:“'A!'”
      Bobby Heenan:“Forget it. You must be Canadian.” :D

-Gorilla Monsoon:“Hello ladies” (zu den Rosatti Schwestern)
      Bobby Heenan:“I guess the rodeo's in town again”

-Bobby Heenan:”That's my second favorite song” (zu Hulk Hogan Entrance Theme)
      Gorilla Monsoon:“I'm almost afraid to ask - what's your favorite?”
      Bobby Heenan:”All the rest are tied at first”

-Eric Bischoff:”When Flair walked by he held up 4 fingers. That was the sign of the 4 Horsemen.”
      Bobby Heenan:”When Hogan walked by I held up one finger.” :D

-Gorilla Monsoon:”That was an illegal move!”
      Bobby Heenan:”No it wasn't.”
      Gorilla Monsoon:”Yes it was!”
      Bobby Heenan:”No, it was a legal move, it was a Greco-Roman Hair Pull.”

-Bobby Heenan:”Jerry Lawler. He's the host of WWF Superstars, ya know?”
      Gorilla Monsoon:”I thought Vince McMahon was the host?”
      Bobby Heenan:”Nah, Vince just goes and gets the coffee and stuff like that.” :D
    • Jim Ross Quotes

Hier einige Jim Ross Quotes

-“That match was bowling shoe ugly.”

-“Good God Almighty, the carnage!” (8)

-“You aren't going to see many armlocks in this one,folks!”
      wenn immer er einen Brawl ankuendigt

-“Stop the damm match! Stop the damm match!”
      Jim Ross beim King of the Ring 1998 als Cactus Jack vom Hell in a Cell runter geschmissen wird in den Ring.

-“Am I biased? Damn right!”

-“Those DAMN DUDLEYS.”

-“Another Batista Bomb on the chair! Triple H may be a cold blooded son of a ***** , but he's a human being dammit!”

-“It`s a Malfunction in the Junction”
      Jim Ross Tribute an Ed Whalen

-“They're beating the HELL out of each other!!”

-“My God, He's busted open from ear to ear!”

-“He's bleeding the proverbial crimson mask.” (8)

-“That Kick couldn`t Break an egg”
      Jim Ross macht sich ueber Jackie Gayda lustig, als sie in einem Divas Match einen “Kick” zeigt, der so beschissen Soft aussieht, das selbst Ross die Fassung verliert.

-“This is gonna be an old fashion Slobberknocker.”
      Wieviele Slobberknocker Matches hat wohl Jim Ross kommentiert? Muessen Millionen gewessen sein.

-“It's like a demolition derby with human bodies.”
    • -“It’s time to go to school.”
      Ric Flair`s Ausspruch frueher als er den Figure Four Leglock ankuendigte

-“Picking Hogan over Flair is like picking your heart over your brain.” :D
      Bobby “The Brain” Heenan :D

-“If Bischoff think that's good booking, then he probably think the Super Bowl would be “special” if they played it every week too.”
      Paul Heyman ueber Eric Bischoff zu der Situation am 26 April 1999 bei WCW Monday Nitro als Sting den WCW World Heavyweight Title von DDP gewann, und ihn am selben Abend wieder an DDP verlor in einem zweiten Match.

-“Watch 5 minutes of today`s wrestling programming to see every move used and abused. From start to finish today's wrestling matches are filled with finishers”.
      Jim Cornette

-“Vince McMahon made one of the W's disappear from the old WWWF. He made a LOT of other things disappear from Wrestling!”
      Killer Kowalski

-“If Vince believed he could make money with a DVD from his Limousine Driver, he'd do one. He doesn`t do these DVD`s to honor anyone.”
      Wayne Ferry aka The Honky Tonk Man

-“I don’t wanna be involved in wrestling with people that don’t know what they’re doing …. I don’t wanna go shark hunting with guys who don’t know anything about fish.”
      Bobby Heenan, auf die Frage ob er deswegen nicht bei TNA ist aufgrund von Vince Russo

“The Nasty Boys make Ox Baker look like Nick Bockwinkel.”
      Bret Hart beschreibt wie es ist mit den Nasty Boys zu arbeiten im Ring :D

-“As a wrestler he's a 0, maybe a 1. My Grandma's got a better Leg Drop than him.”
      Lou Thesz ueber Hulk Hogan

-“So long from the great Peach State of Georgia.”
      Gordon Solie verabschiedete sich immer mit dem Satz bei der Georgia TV Show

-“Flippity flop! Modern Matches have too much headspinning and unnecessary gyrations. They give the impression of being rehearsed.”
      Frank Gotch slammt die Spot Fests 1913....HAHA,Gotch war echt seiner Zeit voraus

-“Wrestlers from the modern school of wrestling don't wrestle anymore like the old school wrestlers. All they do is kick, bite and punch.”
      aus einem Wrestling Artikel 1933

-“A great wrestler is never a one hold wrestler!”
      Lou Thesz

-“I wouldn't believe an Apter mag if it said water was wet!”
      von mir

-“There may not be much to learn from the US Wrestling anymore.”
      Giant Baba in den 90er Jahren auf die Frage, warum es keine Japaner mehr in den USA gibt

-“The first WWE game in Nintendo's motion sensored system, in early development, has things like if you want to do a power bomb, you actually motion for a power bomb, to do a crotch chop, you do a crotch chop. And if you want to sell like the Great Khali, then make sure you never went to wrestling school.”
      Dave Meltzer, ueber das neue WWE Spiel auf Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiiii
    • Heenan Quotes

HEENAN: “Did you ever say Hello to Tatanka?”
      Monsoon: “Yes”
      HEENAN: “Did you do it properly?”
      Monsoon: “Yes”
      HEENAN: “You said 'Hey How Are Ya, Hey How Are Ya.'”

HEENAN: “I'd have to go with the Quebecers.”
      McMahon: “I thought you said you were going to pick (Bastion) Booger.”
      HEENAN: “I was, but I wasn't talking about this.”

HEENAN: “You know, I could make a lot of money with Typhoon.”
      Ross: “How would you do that?”
      HEENAN: “Well, I wouldn't have him wrestle. I'd take him to shopping centers and let kids ride him for a couple of bucks.” :D

HEENAN: “I asked Stu Hart earlier, I said 'Stu, you gotta be proud of your boys.' He said 'I have boys?'” :D

McMahon: “All Typhoon has to do is sit up and tag his partner.”
      HEENAN: “You're asking a lot for Typhoon to do a sit-up.”

HEENAN: “Is that the Adam Bomb exploding or is Vince Coleman driving by?”
      *Waehrend eines Matches von Adam Bomb als seine Nukleare Explosion auf dem Titantron erscheint.

HEENAN: “It'll take a good man to beat Tito Santana... it just won't take him very long.” :D

HEENAN: “Gorilla, what's with you naming all the body parts?”
      Monsoon: “I happen to have a knowledge about it. Why don't you try it?”
      (Skinner kickt ein Wrestler im Ring in den Magen)
      HEENAN: “There's a kick to the uterus.” :D

HEENAN: “The last time I saw Typhoon move like that is when one of those humanoids opened a package of Little Debbie's snack cakes.”

HEENAN: “If your last name was Finkel, would you name your kid Howard?”

(Tito Santana`s Tag Team Partner wird im Ring von zwei Wrestlern verschlagen)
      Monsoon: “I can't believe that Tito Santana hasn't come out here to help his partner.”
      HEENAN: “"He can't come out here, immigration is sitting in the front row!” :D

(Waehrend eines Kerry Von Erich vs Warlord Match)
      HEENAN:”Warlord's a lot bigger.”
      Monsoon: “Tornado's a lot quicker, Brain.”
      HEENAN: “Warlord's a lot stronger.”
      Monsoon: “Tornado's a lot smarter, Brain.”
      HEENAN: ”Now you've lied to the people.”

HEENAN: “Tito Santana is like a cue-ball: The more you strike him, the more English you get out of him.” :D

(Waehrend eines Tito Santana Matches)
      HEENAN: “Do you know what 'Arriba' means? It means 'Swim faster, the boarder gaurds are behind us.'”

HEENAN: “Hey Vince, you know what Virgil did after winning the Million Dollar belt?”
      McMahon: “Celebrated I believe.”
      HEENAN: “Yeah, he went and got it bronzed.”

HEENAN: “She's (Sapphire) good to have at picnics. Keeps the flies off the food.”

(Waehrend eines IC Title Matches)
      HEENAN: “Don't touch that referee Perfect!”
      Monsoon: “Why? A disqualification will save his title.”
      HEENAN: “O.K. Then nail him!”

(Waehrend des I.R.S./1-2-3 Kid Match)
      HEENAN: “This is a first. This is the first time the Kid's been up past 8:00.”
      (spaeter waehrend des selben Matches)
      HEENAN: “He (I.R.S.) hit him (The Kid) so hard, he knocked 3 zits off his face.”

(Waehrend eines Matches in Spanien, wo die Camera Crew 30 Sekunden lang die Zuschauer zeigt)
      Savage: “He's right, if the titles changed hands, what type of replay would we have?”
      HEENAN: “None, we'd have the Ramon and Lopez family eating rice and beans.”

McMahon: “If Tunney were here, he could make a ruling.”
      HEENAN”If Tunney were here, he'd have his hand out for 10 bucks.”

Monsoon: “Dibiase tripped Santana!”
      HEENAN: ”Actually, he tripped over a tortilla.”

(Waehrend eines Tatanka/Repo Man Matches)
      HEENAN: “First time I ever saw Tonto kick the butt of the Lone Ranger!”

HEENAN: “The bad thing about the Bushwhackers is that win, lose, or draw, you gotta have everything you got on fumigated.”

McMahon: “The kid has tremendous heart.”
      HEENAN: “Kick him in the heart then.”

Ross: “Virgil almost beheaded at the feet of the Headshrinkers.”
      HEENAN: “Well, it's not a big loss.” :D

(Heenan waehrend des Hulk Hogan`s Entrance Theme Song)
      HEENAN: “That's my second favorite song.”
      Monsoon: “I'm almost afraid to ask - what's your favorite?”
      HEENAN: “All the rest are tied.”:D

(Heenan kommentiert die WWF's 1-900 Hotline)
      Monsoon: “Kids, ask your parent's permission before calling.”
      HEENAN: “And if they don't give you permission, just take a baseball bat, sneak up behind them, and BAM!!”

(Waehrend eines Saba Simba Match)
      HEENAN: “Gorilla, do you know what Saba Simba means?”
      Monsoon: “Yes, it means 7 Lions.”
      HEENAN: “No, it means Room Service.”

(Heenan zum Thema WWF ist Family Entertainment)
      HEENAN: “You can even bring the dog. That's so McGuirk (the ring announcer) has something to do during intermissions.” :D
    • weitere Heenan Quotes

Brain:”I'll tell ya. If I didn't have 11 girlfriends, Sherri'd be number one.”

Tony:”I think the fans are pretty much divided as to who their favorite is.”
      Brain:”Yes. One half loves Flair, the other half hates Steamboat.” :D

*Cactus Jack wird gerade in die Ringabsperrung gehaemmert
      Brain:“You'd better get somebody down here. That rail could be damaged.”

Brain:”Do you know what 'Ariba' means. It means 'Swim faster, the boarder guards are behind us'”. :D

Brain:“I'm a legend in this sport. If you don't believe me, ask me!” :D

Brain ueber den Junkyard Dog:”His parents had nine months and the best they could come up with is Junkyard?!”

Savage:”It's not over till it's over.”
      Heenan:“You know who said that?”
      Savage:”Who?”
      Heenan:”Yogi Bear.” (8)

Jim Ross:”Perfect's had some problems with his back.”
      Heenan:”Yeah, It's yellow.”

Bischoff to McMichaels:”Did you ever play football while unconscious.”
      Brain:”His whole career!” :D

*Heenan bei der Survivor Series 1992:”Its the women in Cleveland, they all look like the Undertaker.” :D

Brain:”Duggan's an idiot.”
      Tony:”Duggan's an idiot?!?”
      Brain:”So, you agree with me.” :D

Bobby:”Excuse me one minute. (yelling) Hey Stu (Hart), wake up! He fell
      asleep.”
      Vince:“He's gonna wake up. He's gonna come over here, Bobby.”
      Bobby:”That'll take two hours. We'll be off the air.”

Brain:“It'll take a good man to beat Tito Santana..it just won't take him very long”

*Paul Orndorff kommt mit einer neuen Einzugsmusik zum Ring
      Brain:“You know, this is the same music, ladies and gentlemen that they played at Schiavone's third wedding.”

Savage:”Is she (Luna) from Oklahoma?”
      Heenan:“No, she's pretty.” :D

Brain: “Hulkamania is going to die here tonight in Texas. And what a horrible place to be buried” :D

Schiavone: “A drop toehold by one of the Nasty Boys, believe it or not.”
      Heenan:“That was an accident, believe me.”

*Miss Elizabeth kommt mit Mean Gene Okerlund zum Ring
      Moonson:”Wow, look at that. Beautiful.”
      Henan:“I don't know, he's sort of going bald!” :D

Schiavone: “You know, over the history of this sport there have been a lot of managers who have taken their wrestlers for a ride. Isn't that right?”
      Heenan:“OH, I've HEARD... I've heard of managers doing that, but I know from my experience as a manager I couldn't do enough for my wrestlers... “

Monsoon:“My cab driver told me he could have gotten five times what he paid for his (Royal Rumble) ticket.”
      Heenan: “If I had a few of those, I'd be out front.”

Vince:“There are three Canadians left in the battle Royale, with the Quebecers and Rick Martel.”
      Heenan:“And Adam Bomb's from Three-Mile Island. That's like Canada.”

Heenan:“Have you ever been to Minnesota during the winter, Schiavone?”
      Schiavone:“No, I haven't Bobby.”
      Heenan:“Best two hours you'll ever spend.” :D

Alfred Hayes:“Thank you so much Bobby for that kind introduction.”
      Brain:“It was written down. I didn't come up with it.” :D

Schivone:“I wouldn't let you do my taxes, either.”
      Brain:“I don't do my own, either. I have my friend do mine.”
      Schivone:”Oh really. Who's your friend?”
      Brain:”Never mind. He won't be out for another 6 months.”

Brain:”The bad thing about the Bushwhackers is that win, lose, or draw, you gotta have everything you got on fumigated.”

Ross:”I didn't see any tag there!”
      Savage:“There wasn't one.”
      Brain:”You have sunglasses and a hat over your eyes.”
      Ross:”I don't have any sunglasses on, and I didn't see it.”
      Brain:”Yeah, but you're from Oklahoma.” :D

Gorilla:”This place is going crazy! Look at the Hulkster pointing to all of his hulkamaniacs!”
      Heenan:”He's not pointing to anybody, he's showing off how high he can count!”

*Dustin Rhodes schlaegt in der Ringecke auf seinen Gegner ein, und die Zuschauer beginnen mit zuzaehlen.
      Brain:”I've never been so surprised in my life.”
      Tony:”You're surprised that Dustin is dominating this match?”
      Brain:”No, I'm surprised that the humanoids can count to 10... “

Brain: “You know, you can bang the Nasty Boys' heads into the turnbuckles all you want, it doesn't matter, it just makes the turnbuckles stickier.”

Bischoff:”We have a new World Heavyweight Champion!”
      Brain:”No, we have a new WCW Heavyweight Champion!” :thumbsup:

Bischoff:”Let me tell you something guys... Nasty Boys... if you believe that, then you're dumber than you look.”
      Brain:”They couldn't be that dumb!” :D

Brain:“Oh, the Armstrongs won't win this one, they're quitters!”
      Schiavone:”That's not true, do you make this stuff up?”
      Brain:“No, Bob Armstrong himself told me that!”

Schiavone:“So brain, your saying you managed all your wrestlers to the top by yourself, whether they were talented or not?”
      Brain:”Oh, I see you read my book!”
    • Weitere Bobby Heenan Quotes

Gorilla: (spricht ueber Koko B Ware`s Vogel, Frankie) “Those birds can live to be twenty-five or thirty years old”
      Brain: “Not in my house”

Brain:“You know why there were only 220 mexicans at the Alamo?”
      Gorilla:”Why?”
      Brain:”They only had one car!” :D

Heenan:”Once you wrestle Rikki Atakki, an hour later you want to wrestle him again.” :D

Bobby Heenan:”A friend in need is a pest.”

Bobby Heenan:”You don't have to yell at me! I'm not blind!”

Bobby Heenan:”The two things that scare me most about wrestling fans is that they're allowed to vote and allowed to reproduce.”

Brain:“Do you know what Koko B. Ware's mom's name is?”
      Gorilla: “What?”
      Brain:“Tupper” :D

Heenan:”I KNOW who the Assassin is!!!!”
      Schiavone:“Tell us, Bobby, who?”
      Heenan:”He's the guy down at ringside wearing the mask!” :D

Gorilla:“That was an illegal move!”
      Brain:”No it wasn't.”
      Gorilla:“Yes it was!”
      Brain:“No, it was a legal move, it was a Greco-Roman Hair Pull.”

Brain:“Now THAT'S no way to introduce a man like Hilbilly Jim!!”
      Monsoon:“Well, how would YOU do it, Brain??”
      Brain:”Ladies and Gentlemen... the HICK FROM MUD LICK, HILBILLY JIM!!!”

Brain:“Oh my, what a GREAT scientific move! A punch to the head!!”
      (Bobby Heenan macht sich lustig ueber Kerry Von Erich`s Tornado Punch) :D

Brain:”And the little runt…..“
      Gorilla:”Did I hear you call Jimmy Hart a runt?”
      Brain:”No, I was clearing my throat *HA-RUNNNNTK*”

*Koko B Ware betritt den Ring mit einem neuen Hair Style
      Brain:”Do you know what KoKo calls his new hair style?”
      Gorilla:”No. What?”
      Brain:”Afroturf.”

“You recieved 7,000 votes to get into the Hall Of Fame. You'd have gotten a lot more, but you ran out of stamps.”
      Bobby Heenan zu Bob Ueker bei Wrestlemania 4

Brain:”That's my pin-up girl” (spricht ueber Sherri Martel)
      Gorilla:”I think you should see your occulist”
      Brain:”There's nothing wrong with my feet.”

*Heenan spricht ueber Sherri Martel und Shawn Michaels….
      Brain:”She is in love with that man!”
      Gorilla:”Yeah, but is the feeling mutual?”
      Brain:”Pardon?”
      Gorilla:”Is the feeling mutual?”
      Brain:”Oh, what do you think, she's there, isn't she? He doesn't allow any bim.... uh woman to be there.”
      Gorilla:”Bimbo? Did you say bimbo?”
      Brain:”I didn't say that, I coughed. I said 'Buimmmh'”.

Brain:”I'm Indiana's favorite Bobby!”
      Gorilla:”You couldn't even carry Bobby Knight's towel.”
      Brain:”Who?”

*Waehrend eines Undertaker Matches….
      Brain:”C'mon ref. 1,2,3,4,5”
      Gorilla:”What are you doing?”
      Brain:”I'm showing ya. The referee could've broke the hold. He's intimidated by that monster.”
      Gorilla:”Why don't you go down there and referee?”
      Brain:”I'm needed here.”

Gorilla: “What would you do if you were the Hitman?”
      Brain:”Well, I'd have my agent buy it for me and if that didn't work. I'd take him out back and waffle him with a tire iron.”

Gorilla:”I don't know who's the legal guy in the ring.”
      Brain:”Danny Davis, the referee!”

Bobby Heenan:”You know they say money can't buy happiness. Give me 50 bucks and watch me smile”

*Bei Wrestlemania 8 als Roddy Piper gegen Bret Hart doch nicht die Ringglocke einsetzt.
      Bobby Heenan:“You know that show of sportsmanship....the respect for each other, the enthusiasm they have....makes me sick!”

Ross:”Back in Oklahoma, Bobby, we called a match like this a slobberknocker”
      Bobby:”I thought that's what they called the waitress at the Tip Top cafe in Downtown Tulsa.”

*Bei Wrestlemania 9 als Hogan das Geld aus Money Inc`s Koffer in die Zuschauer wirft.
      Ross:”Hogan's giving the money away!”
      Bobby:”Hold my headset! I'm gonna go get some cash!” :D

Bobby Heenan ueber Davey Boy Smith:”Million dollar body, ten cent mind and Whoopi Goldberg's hairdo.” :D

Bobby:”Right here in Jim Louis Arena.”
      Gorilla: ”Joe Louis! ”
      Bobby:”Joe Louis, sorry.”
      Gorilla:”Who's Jim Louis?”
      Bobby:”Who's Joe Louis?” :D

Gorilla:”I have trouble telling the Beverly's apart.”
      Bobby:”Beau's the one with the blond hair.”

Brain:”There's a beautiful section of Tupelo...18 trailer homes...those are Tupelo condominiums.”

*Zuschauer chanten USA USA..
      Brain:”It's a shame Tony that Tupelo, Mississippi isn't part of the USA.”

Brain:”That's a shame for Sting, cause if you go to the hospital in this town with a bad leg, they shoot you.”

Schiavione:”This is a great town.”
      Brain:”They should tear it down and build a slum.”

Bobby Heenan:”If I was managing the Bushwackers, I'd commit suicide.”

Ross:”Virgil almost beheaded at the feet of the Headshrinkers.”
      Bobby:”Well, it's not a big loss.”

Ross:”Virgil is unconscious.”
      Bobby:”When Virgil's unconscious he's usually on his feet talking to you.”

Bobby:”You like Kamala, don't you...”
      Savage:”Yes I do.”
      Bobby:”Would you let him do your taxes?”
      Savage:”I'd rather have Kamala do them, than IRS.”
      Bobby:”He saved me a packet last year. I paid 78 bucks, cash!”
      Vince:”78 dollars?!?....With what you earn..”
      Bobby:”I barely make it by, I'm supporting an orphanage in fuji don't you know!!”

Bobby Heenan wenn der Heel gerade cheatet:”What happened there? My monitor went out.”

Heenan waehrend des Barber Shop Segmentes als die Rockers sich splitten.
      Zuerst als sie sich die Haende geben:“See, one without the other isn't any good.”
      Und nachdem Superkick:”Oh, I knew he was going to do that. I just knew he was going to do that. He don't need Jannety:”

Bobby Heenan ueber Paris:”This wouldn't be a bad place, but it's full of Frenchmen.”

Brain:”The big guy doesn't always win, the smart guy doesn't always win, but the big smart guy sometimes beats the small smart guy and sometimes the small quick guy beats the big slow guy and sometimes the quick dumb guy beats the slow smart guy...”

-Brain:”Parts Unknown, it usually means Downtown Newark.”

Brain:”How much does he pay you to sing the praises of him all the time?”
      Gorilla:”Who, the Hitman?”
      Brain:”Yes.”
      Gorilla:”Do you know how long he's been in the World Wrestling Federation?”
      Brain:”Too long.”
      Gorilla:”He'll be here when you're gone, Brain.”
      Brain:”What'd you hear?” :D

Brain:”They're (Bushwackers) living proof that the 3 stooges had children.”

Brain:”Wouldn't you classify that 20 members of the Hart family living together is classified as a ghetto” :D

Brain:”With Duggan, taking a shower is a high risk maneuver.” :D

Brain:”You know, if you kiss a woman's hand here in Nashville, it's the same as kissing their foot.”
      Schivone:”Why do you say that?”
      Brain:”Same size, same aroma.”

*Gerade wird ein Wrestler von 5 anderen Wrestlern zusammen geschlagen.
      Brain:“It could be worse McMahon. It could be me.” :D

Brain:“Giving the Nasty Boys the Tag Team of the year award is like giving the Cindy Crawford beauty award to Roseanne Barr.” (8)

Brain:”You know what they call a woman with 2 million dollars?”
      Schivone:”What?”
      Brain:”Divorce.”

Brain:”I know all about cheating. I've had six very successful marriages.” :D
    • Dave Meltzer:“If you were in a canoe with Eric Bischoff, Jim Herd, Vince Russo, Paul Heyman, and Phil Mushnick, and you absolutely had to save one, which one would you save?”

Jim Cornette antwortet sofort ohne nachzudenken:”I'd save Russo.“

Dave Meltzer total schockiert:“What??????”

Jim Cornette:”Yeah, I'd let the other guys drown so there wouldn't be any witnesses to what I'd do to Russo when I dragged him back to the shore.” :D

Ich wusste doch warum ich Cornette mag. :D
    • -“Bret Hart doesn't get a haircut, he gets an oil change.”

-Bobby:“I once knew a couple of Siamese twins.”
      Hillbilly Jim:“Really? They were born, uh... together like that.”
      Bobby:“UUUUHHHH, no, a couple weekends ago they had a soldering gun and nothing better to do. DDUUUUUUHHHH YEAH, they were BORN like that!”

-Bobby Heenan zu Jim Ross:
      “Thank goodness for next year, huh Ross. Indoor plumbing comes to Oklahoma.” :D

-Bobby Heenan spricht ueber die Steiner Brothers:
      “Three toughest years of their life...the eighth grade.” :D

-Die Bushwackers rollen im Ring den Brooklyn Brawler und Barry Horowitz ein
      Gorilla:”That's Communication!”
      Heenan:”How could you communicate when you have the I.Q. of a doorknob?”

-Bobby:”Meng has feet like Bob Lanier”
      Tony:”Nobody has feet like Bob Lanier.”
      Bobby:”Some girls here in Tupelo do!”

-Jim Ross:”I used to wear bib overalls back in grade school.”
      Brain:”Toughest 18 years of your life, huh?”

-“Worst case of acne I've ever seen.”
      Bobby Heenan ueber das Face Paint von The Great Muta

-Bobby Heenan und Tony Jabroni redet ueber die gerade stattfindende Battle Royal nur mit Mexicanern
      Schiavone:”Their all in the ring. I can't tell who's who.”
      The Brain:”Does it really matter?” :D

-“He looks like something that fell out of a deck of cards!”
      Bobby Heenan ueber Oliver Humperdink

-Bobby:”Do you know what Saba Simba means?”
      Monsoon:”Yes, it means “Seven Lions”.”
      Bobby:”No, it means “Room Service”.” :D

-Monsoon:“The Bushwackers are unorthodox.”
      Brain:“What does their religon have to do with anything?” :D

Gorilla & Bobby kommentieren Adrian Adonis:
      Gorilla:”He's quite lethargic.”
      Bobby:”And slow.” :D
    • RE: Weitere Bobby Heenan Quotes

Original von Nefercheperur
      Brain:”You know, if you kiss a woman's hand here in Nashville, it's the same as kissing their foot.”
      Schivone:”Why do you say that?”
      Brain:”Same size, same aroma.”

Brain:“Giving the Nasty Boys the Tag Team of the year award is like giving the Cindy Crawford beauty award to Roseanne Barr.” (8)

Brain:”You know what they call a woman with 2 million dollars?”
      Schivone:”What?”
      Brain:”Divorce.”

Brain:”I know all about cheating. I've had six very successful marriages.” :D

:lol:
      Wenn Frauen sich für Männer ausziehen, dann ist das ihre Bestimmung. Wenn sich Männer für Frauen ausziehen, dann ist Waschtag!! ^^

Früher bekam man eine Frau, die kochen konnte wie deine Mutter. Heute bekommst du eine Frau, die saufen kann wie dein Vater. :pfeif:
    • “There is no longer the word Kayfabe in existence.”
      Ric Flair bei WCW Live

“I was married seven times, and i was stupid enough to marry one of them twice!” :D
      Ed Lewis

“I remember things that happenend sixty years ago, but if you ask me where i left my car keys five minutes ago, that`s sometimes a problem.”
      Lou Thesz

“I really don`t know. All i know how to do is play golf. I don`t really know what I`m gonna do. I guess it`ll be a boring damn retirement.”
      Killer Karl Kox auf die Frage was er machen werde wenn er zuruecktritt

“I never tried to get myself over. I just tried to get the match over. Because I got the match over, I didn't have to put myself over.”
      Ric Flair

“The Kids around here..... ask you stupid questions. “Have you ever wrestled Steve Austin?” Uh, i don`t think he was born when i was wrestling.”
      Chuck Chell ueber WWE Fans :D

“He was an a**hole, but a fair a**hole”
      Ed Moretti ueber Vincent K McMahon

Dean Silverstone und Harry Elliott fuehrten am 18 July 1998 bei der Wrestling Reunion Show in Seattle, Washington folgende Unterhaltung:
      Silverstone:“Harry do you know who this is?” (zeigt auf Lou Thesz)
      Elliott:“Yes, it`s Lou Thesz Father!” :D

-“They look like two carp going after the same piece of corn.”
      Jesse Ventura als gerade Uncle Elmer seine Frau kuesst

-“Dusty Rhodes wouldn't win a body building contest for best abs, McMahon, he'd win for MOST abs.”
      Jesse Ventura

-“The Bushwhackers are living proof that the Three Stooges had children”
      Gorilla Monsoon

-“I can beat anyone, either male, female, animal, vegetable, or mineral.”
      Jim Cornette

-“Jimmy Snuka stood up, 25 feet in the air, drove his knee through my ribs, but did I allow them to carry me out on a stretcher? NO! I got right up and walked out!”
      Don Muraco als bekannt gegeben wird das Bob Backlund nicht auf den Iron Sheik treffen kann weil er verletzt ist.

-“I at least had a hard time seeing Canada as the heels off that anyway, the way the so called babyfaces (Americans) were portrayed, and I don't think I was the only one. Michaels prancing around with the Canadian flag wadded up his nose made me want to bomb Washington.”
      Bill Apter (Amerikaner!!!) ueber die Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels und USA vs Canada Storyline 1997

-“Gene Mean, look at our body. Cameraman, zoom!”
      The Iron Sheik

-“I wanted to have a Vanna White look alike contest here, the only problem was, most of the girls who showed up look like Betty White.”
      Scotty “The Body” Anthony

-“If you hung him for being a good singer, you'd be hanging an innocent man!”
      Gorilla Monsoon kommentiert als Nikolai Volkoff die Russische National Hymne singt

-“Ladies & Gentleman, the man who taught Pee Wee Herman everything he knows, Jim Cornette!”
      Stan Lane kuendigt Jim Cornette an

-“Ladies & Gentleman, the man who taught William Kennedy Smith everything he knows about dating, Sweet Stan Lane!”
      Jim Cornette kuendigt Stane Lane an

-“I'm so quick, I could spit in the wind, duck, and let it hit the old lady behind me!”
      Roddy Piper
    • -“I'm just like a giant candy cane, the ladies want to lick me all over.”
      Scotty Anthony

“Take a one way trip down to Larry Land!”
      Larry Zbyszko

-“I love the scent of burnt flesh in the morning.”
      Sgt Slaughter nachdem er Hulk Hogan`s Gesicht verbrannte

-“I guess you could call that poetry in motion.”
      Jesse Ventura als The Genius einen Jobber schlaegt mit seinem Gedichte Buch.

-“He's as strong as an ox...and ALMOST as smart!”
      Roddy Piper ueber Ole Anderson

-“I'm just this close to that world's heavyweight championship belt.”
      Rusty Brooks

-“I'll hit you so hard you'll starve to death rolling.”
      Jim Garvin

-“Eventually, even a blind squirrel will find an a corn.”
      Jim Cornette

-“I can't jump high, so I jump from high places.”
      Cactus Jack

-“Broken necks, splattered patellas, severed arteries: These are the things from which dreams are made of.”
      Road Warrior Hawk

-“It could be....Giant Baba!”
      Jack Tunney ratet wer “Giant Machine” ist, was ein Running Gag geworden ist im Internet.

-“I would wrestle Hulk Hogan when I'm 50 years old.”
      Bob Backlund

-”Ever notice Hulk Hogan ain't got no hair on his chest? The only one who's got hair on their chest on their team is Cindy Lauper.”
      Roddy Piper

-“I told Sting that lump in his throat wasn't emotion, it was his liver!”
      Cactus Jack

-“They have Ohhhh what a feeling, but we have Ohhhh What a Rush!”
      The Legion of Doom zum Orient Express

-“I would rather hurt a man than love a woman.”
      Cactus Jack

-“Oh, here he comes now, the May West of Pro Wrestling.”
      Roddy Piper ueber Ric Flair

-Jerry Lawler walks in here with his crown - DA DA DUM - Imperial Margarine - and talks about what he's going to do to me. Lawler, if you think you're going to beat me, if you think you can do ANYTHING to me, than you really are the king. King of FOOLS, jack!!”
      Roddy Piper

-“Ric Flair is out there crying, his nose is running. He's probably drowning from the size of his nose running.”
      Roddy Piper

-“If the Gods could build me a ladder to the heavens, I'd climb up the ladder and drop a big elbow on the world.”
      Cactus Jack

-“Rowdy Roddy cut his locks, but don`t worry woman, he`s still a fox.” (8)
      Roddy Piper

-Ric Flair, you once called me a woman. Well, what I want to know is, how does it feel to get beat by a woman?”
      Roddy Piper

-“Nature Boy, what`s that? Do you run around the forest like Euell Gibbons, eating bark or something?”
      Roddy Piper macht sich ueber Ric Flair`s Nickname lustig :D

Und zum schluss nicht wirklich ein Zitat aber ein Geraeusch....

“Dowf“

Dowf war das Geraeusch das Lex Luger immer machte beim Selling wenn er Schlaege austeilte oder einsteckte. Das ganze sah dann so aus:

*Lex Luger schlaegt in der Ringecke auf seinen Gegner ein.
      Die Zuschauer zaehlen: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!
      Lex Luger: Dowf! Dowf! Dowf! Dowf! Dowf! Dowf! Dowf! Dowf! Dowf! Dowf! :D

Dowf 4 Life! :lol:
    • HAHAHAHAHA Nef. Darüber könnte man echt einen Thread machen, und der würde sofort ins Best of aufgenommen.

Wie sellt man Schläge?

Lex Luger: Dowf, Dowf, Dowf
      Batista: Crush-A, Crush-A, Crush-A
      Mr. Kennedy: Huff, Huff, Huff
      Kurt Angle: HA, HA, HA, HA
      MVP: Huaa, Huaa, Huaa
      usw. usw.
      [SIZE=3]---> Straight Outta Blackpool. <---[/SIZE]

• Original von Adrian Adonis
      HAHAHAHAHA Nef. Darüber könnte man echt einen Thread machen, und der würde sofort ins Best of aufgenommen.

Wie sellt man Schläge?

usw. usw.

Und
      -Hulk Hogan: ...... ...... ......
      Begruendung: Hulk Hogan sellt nicht, weil er es nicht braucht! :D
    • Original von Nefercheperur
      Original von Adrian Adonis
      HAHAHAHAHA Nef. Darüber könnte man echt einen Thread machen, und der würde sofort ins Best of aufgenommen.

Wie sellt man Schläge?

usw. usw.

Und
      -Hulk Hogan: ...... ...... ......
      Begruendung: Hulk Hogan sellt nicht, weil er es nicht braucht! :D

:lmfao:
      zu geil ihr zwei! :thumbsup: :lol: :lmfao: