Angepinnt Dies und Das aus der Welt der UFC

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 898 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von DDRMaulwurf.

• UFC News: Ronda Rousey/McGregor Update/Dillashaw will Titlefight/Jones vs Johnson?

-UFC President Dana White bestaetigte nun das Ronda Rousey am 12 November nicht bei der ersten UFC Show in New York antreten wird (UFC 205). Rousey`s Comeback war zuerst fuer diese Show mal angedacht. Rousey wird damit ueber ein Jahr pausieren.

-Dana White sagte nun das er gerne Jon Jones vs Anthony Johnson als #1 Contender Fight machen wuerde, wenn Jones keine lange Sperre der NSAC bekommt. Die Frage ist, wuerde Daniel Comier solange pausieren, oder gegen wen sollte er den Title verteidigen? Es gibt ja sonst niemanden….

-Dana White sagte das Conor McGregor als naechstes den UFC Featherweight Title verteidigen muss, ansonsten wird ihm den Title abgenommen. #1 Contender ist Jose Aldo, auf den will McGregor jedoch nicht treffen. Stattdessen schlug McGregor einen dritten Fight mit Nate Diaz vor, dieses Mal im Lightweight.

-TJ Dillashaw sagte nun das er den naechsten Titlefight gegen Dominic Cruz will….
      “Cruz is talking about how he wants to fight Jose Aldo, that he wants to fight Demetrious Johnson, but he knows it isn’t going to happen. Demetrious is hurt and Aldo wants Conor McGregor. And now he wants to say that he wants to fight the No. 8-ranked guy instead of the No. 1-ranked guy that just beat the No. 2-ranked guy.

You guys were just talking about how Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson just knocked out Glover Teixeira. That’s No. 1 beating 2, even Joe Rogan said it himself, when 1 beats 2 there’s a title fight. That’s the only option. And that’s what I did, I ran through Assuncao at UFC 200 and he was No. 2-ranked bantamweight and I was No. 1 and I did my job. And I feel that I should be getting a rematch for my belt.”
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • UFC will Shows in Russia abhalten

UFC President Dana White sagte nun, dass er UFC Shows in Russia abhalten will, und man gezielt auf Khabib Nurmagomedov setzen wird. Die erste solche Show soll 2017 stattfinden.

“We’re picking up right where we left off, like we’ve always been, going into new territories. Khabib has been blowing me up. I haven’t really given Khabib any information, but obviously Khabib in Russia wouldn’t be a bad idea. So we’re talking about going into Russia possibly with Khabib.”
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • Donald Cerrone unterschreibt neuen 8 Fight UFC Vertrag

Donald Cerrone hatte noch einen UFC Vertrag fuer einen Fight, nun hat er einen neuen UFC Vertrag fuer 8 Fights unterschrieben.
    • UFC PPV Update

Nach dem bekannt wurde das auch UFC 202 ueber eine Millionen PPV buys hatte, hat die UFC seit November 2015 fuenfmal die eine Millionen PPV Marke ueberschritten. PPV Business = not death…
    • Aktuelles Bild von Ronda Rousey…sie ist wohl noch Monate von einem Comeback entfernt…

PS: So gefaellt sie mir besser wie mit 135 Pounds…aber oh well, mir gefaellt auch Gina Carano jetzt besser als davor. ;)
    • UFC 202 PPV Buyrate

Laut Dave Meltzer ist UFC 202 der erfolgreichste Non Boxing PPV aller Zeiten mit 1,65 Millionen PPV buys. Damit waere der Event etwas erfolgreicher wie UFC 100 (1,6 Millionen PPV buys).
    • Cain Velasquez vs Fabricio Werdum bei UFC 207?

Cain Velasquez soll laut Geruechten bei UFC 207 im Dezember auf Fabricio Werdum treffen in ihrem Refight. Die Bout Agreements sind noch nicht unterschrieben, allerdings wurde beiden Fightern dieser Fight vorgeschlagen von der UFC. Damit trifft der #1 Contender auf den #2 Contender, und der Champion wird solange pausieren, wie er selbst verkuendete.
    • Dan Hardy will Comeback im Lightweight geben

Der ehemalige UFC Welterweight Fighter und Contender Dan Hardy, der Anfang 2013 aufgrund eines Herzproblems zurueck trat, will nun in der Lightweight Division in der UFC ein Comebackversuch starten. Dazu braucht der 34 jaehrige jedoch noch die aerztliche Freigabe.
    • Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunes Update

UFC President Dana White sagte nun das e seine “great Chance” gibt das Ronda Rousey noch in diesem Jahr auf Amanda Nunes trifft: “There is a great chance of a Ronda fight with Amanda Nunes and I am very confident that the Ronda will probably fight before the end of the year.”.

Amanda Nunes wurde inzwischen ausgezeichnet mit dem 2016 Equality Visibility Award. Den Award bekommt man wenn man sich einsetzt und Aufmerksamkeit bringt fuer die Rechte und Gleichberechtigung von Homosexuellen. Nunes ist der erste UFC Champion die sich zu ihrer Homosexualitaet bekannt hat.
    • TJ Dillashaw spricht ueber seine Sorgen das die UFC zum “Bullshit Drama” wird, und das sportliche in den Hintergrund gedraengt wird…der kann sich mit Nurmagomedov zusammen tun…
      [YOUTUBE]oWAW5dBxHBM[/YOUTUBE]
    • Ruslan Magomedov positiv getestet

UFC Heavyweight Fighter Ruslan Magomedov wurde positiv getestet. Die USADA gab die Information an die UFC weiter. Der positive Test war ein out of competition Test der am 7 September gemacht wurde. Eigentlich sollte Magomedov bei UFC 204 im kommenden Monat auf Stefan Struve treffen, sagte jedoch schon verletzt ab. Magomedov trat zuletzt vor einem Jahr an, er hat einen 14-1-0 Record, gewann seine drei UFC Fights bisher, hat aber bisher auch nur lower Level competition gehabt.
    • Jacare kritisiert ebenfalls die UFC

Jacare koennte gerade mit Dillashaw, Aldo, Nurmagomedov und einigen anderen UFC Fightern einen Club aufmachen…

“There’s no way to be joyful with the way we are being screwed over. When I fought Yushin Okami, it was like, ‘If you get past Okami, it’s the belt.’ I knocked him out. Okami had never received such a beating in his life, so I knocked him out.

Then Lyoto Machida fights Mousasi, puts on that bland, five-round fight and gets the title shot. I fight Mousasi, submit him, beat him up, and then what? I don’t fight for the belt. Same with Vitor Belfort.

The guy is a phenomenon, fought for the belt millions of times. ‘If you get past him, you get the fight.’ I beat him up – beat him up a lot, by the way. And I don’t get the shot. OK, then – what am I going to do? Be happy? I can’t.”
    • Anderson Silva beschwaert sich auch ueber die UFC

Auch Anderson Silva beschwaerte sich nun ueber die UFC, er fuehlt sich nicht respektiert genug….

“Man, it’s complicated to talk about it. I didn’t even get a ‘thank you’ from Dana or Lorenzo after my last fight. I was the one who wanted to fight, of course, I took the fight, but I know what I’m worth, my importance. I was really disappointed with the lack of respect from the UFC towards Brazilian athletes. I’m an athlete who took the sport to another level. I don’t get or [have ever gotten] the respect from people. That made me really upset, sad and disappointed with the UFC.

I didn’t talk to them or anyone after my last fight. They even offered me to stay in standby in case something happened with Bisping or Henderson. But it’s more absurd how that offer came. They didn’t even talk to me. My representatives came as a messenger pigeon. I'm not the type of guy to get messages. After everything I’ve done, I still have to stand by and wait for a fight I won? I found it a little unpleasant.

I will say it again: I’m really disappointed with the way they have treated me, very upset with all that. I was not the one who said I was the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, Dana said that. Maybe he said that to promote the event or because he really thought that. We will never know the truth. The fact is that everything I’ve done, no one else could do. I won’t want to be cocky or arrogant or think I’m the best, but what I’ve tried to do all those years was to show I was different from the others. And that’s not my opinion, but everyone’s.”

Die wirkliche News daran ist, dass die UFC Anderson Silva als Ersatzfighter bestimmt hat fuer den Michael Bisping vs Dan Henderson MW Title Fight. Das bedeutet, wenn Henderson ausgefallen waere, haette Anderson Silva den Titlefight bekommen als Ersatzfighter…mit einem 4 Fight Losing Streak, dem letzten Sieg vor genau 4 Jahren, und einem Dopingvergehen zwischendrin… MIND BLOWING!
    • Khabib Nurmagomedov noch immer Sauer auf die UFC

Und es geht weiter...

Khabib Nurmagomedov ist immer noch Sauer wie die UFC Conor McGregor bevorzugt, und er selber um seinen Titlefight gebracht hat, wie er glaubt.

"I'm a little bit upset because I already had two contracts to fight for the title at 205 and UFC 206. I signed both of them and after that the UFC makes this bullsh—t decision. I'm a little bit upset but it's okay. Sometimes sh— happens, you know…”

Ausserdem drohte er der UFC, falls er nicht in seinem uebernaechsten Fight einen Titlefight bekommt:

“If I don't fight for the title, I'm gonna show how I have power in Russia. And UFC, I don't fight in UFC ever and UFC never, ever go to the Russia. UFC think Conor have power. I have power too. This is not all about pay-per-view. I have power too. I'm gonna show this power.

After this fight I have to fight for the title. UFC thinks Conor has power? Irish people only like 6 million people. I am from Russia. 150 million people. If UFC don't give me the title fight after this fight, I'm going to show how I have power in Russia. I know if I don't fight for the title next fight, UFC will never, ever go to Russia.

Eddie understands who is who. Eddie and Eddie's coaches, everybody know 'this a very tough fight for me.' That's why he don't take this fight. He even said 'I want an easy fight'. You're champion. UFC champion. You're supposed to fight No. 1 ranked, and number one ranked is not easy. For me, it's a crazy situation. But it's ok. Life is going and I'm going to keep going and I'm going to finish Michael Johnson at UFC 205 and after this I want to fight for the title.”
    • CM Punk Update

Dana White bestaetigte noch Mal:
      “Is CM Punk going to be a guy who is going to stay in the UFC and continue to fight? Probably not. But he wanted to try it. I like the guy. I respect the guy. He wanted to fight in the UFC. He wanted to do it. He trained for two years, and he did it.”