JC Bailey gestorben!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 7 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Misawa~.

• JC Bailey gestorben!

Nach dem in den vergangenen die traurigen Meldungen über den Tot von Luna Vachon und Tony Borne gab,gibt es jetz leider eine weitere Nachricht vom Tod eines Wrestler.

Diesmal hats JC Bailey getroffen,der Name dürfte den meisten ein Begriff sein.
      Er verstarb heute,am Montag den 30.August,im Alter von 27 Jahren nur 7 Tage nach seinem 27.Geburtstag.
      CZW gab nun auch ein Statement dazu ab:
      Joseph Carl “JC” Bailey Jr.
      8/23/1983 – 8/30/2010

It is with great sadness that CZW management has the unfortunate duty to again report on the news of the passing of another one of its own. Early this morning, CZW officials learned that Joseph Carl “JC” Bailey Jr. passed away in his home at the age of 27. JC was a beloved member of the CZW locker room, and a member of the extended Combat Zone family for nearly a decade.

As a performer, JC was fearless. He was renowned and admired by fans and colleagues alike for his toughness, his resilience, and for the undying passion he showed for the sport of Professional Wrestling… the sport he loved.

Away from the ring, JC was a true friend to so many people, and today, we all remember him, and mourn his loss. Rest in Peace JC Bailey.

Es war bekannt das JC Bailey ein starker Kokainkonsument ist. Ob dies schlussendlich auch die Ursache für den Tod ist,ist bisher unbekannt.

RIP JC Bailey
      "I've wrestled every Wrestler there is to wrestle in wrestling."
      "I come from a highly educated university, so when I come out and speak to these white trash I gotta dumb myself down"
      "You either die an Indie Darling or live long enough to see yourself become Cena"
      "Rollins is great at mixing kayfabe and real life. like remember that time when he cheated on his fiancee with a nazi? such a great heel."
      May the Bridges I Have burned light my way back home

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Misawa~ ()

• Schon wieder jemand :(

2010 ist echt noch schlimmer, als jedes Jahr, das ich bis jetzt erlebt habe.

27 (?!) Das ist echt kein Alter... :(

R.I.P.

----------

Gruß Nino aka TMP

Mir gefällt die besser :P:D
    • eine wirklich sehr traurige sache. durch die drogen ist er im knast gelandet, hat diese schwere zeit überstanden, kehrte zurück. und jetzt das....
      wirklich traurig... rip JC...

[YOUTUBE]ntLkqYbWAxQ&translated=1[/YOUTUBE]
    • Ein Update gibt es jetz auch zu dem Tod von JC Bailey,welches von Drake Younger veröffentlicht wurde:
      Just got off the phone with JC's dad with an update for everyone. After the autopsy in Louisville, it was determined that brain damage caused from repeated concussions contributed to the death of JC. To all wrestling brothers, his Dad wanted me to say, NO MORE HEADSHOTS FELLAS, Please! We have to take care of one another.
      "I've wrestled every Wrestler there is to wrestle in wrestling."
      "I come from a highly educated university, so when I come out and speak to these white trash I gotta dumb myself down"
      "You either die an Indie Darling or live long enough to see yourself become Cena"
      "Rollins is great at mixing kayfabe and real life. like remember that time when he cheated on his fiancee with a nazi? such a great heel."
      May the Bridges I Have burned light my way back home