"Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff an Krebs erkrankt

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 3 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von mol.

• "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff an Krebs erkrankt

- Während eines Interviews mit der Radio-Sendung "Busted Open" gab WWE Hall of Famer "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff bekannt, dass er an Krebs erkrankt sei. Dies sei ihm vor kurzem mitgeteilt worden. Orndorff war in den 80er Jahren in der WWF aktiv und bestritt unter anderem den ersten WrestleMania Main Event im Madison Square Garden von New York City. 2005 wurde er in die WWE Ruhmeshalle eingeführt.

Wir wünschen Orndorff und seiner Familie viel Kraft in dieser schwierigen Zeit.
    • Hier noch Kommentare:

Eric Bischoff: "Thoughts and best wishes to Paul Orndorff. One hell of a talent, a great guy and some of my best memories on the business involved Paul. Kick the Bastards ass Paul!"

Jim Ross: "Sorry to hear of Paul Orndorff was recently diagnosed with having cancer. PO is a tough man, I know this without hype or speculation, and saw him in action as a young dude being mentored by Cowboy Bill Watts in Mid South Wrestling. Paul was a former running back for the University of Tampa and played with former NFL star Freddie Solomon. Our prayers are with PO and I have complete faith that Mr. Wonderful will be physically wonderful at the end of the day. Paul was a helluva hand in his day who was never afraid of 'heat' when he was one of the most hated villains in the business. Trust me, all wrestling villains could not honestly say that they had absolutely no fear of intense, fan angst but Mr. Wonderful could."