"Macho Man" Randy Savage im Alter von 58 Jahren verstorben

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 30 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von DE_Kimura.

• Eine Abschiedsrede von Vince bei RAW wäre wirklich eine sehr schöne Sache.

Der Macho Man hat das sicherlich verdient, genauso wie eine baldige Aufnahme in die Hall of Fame.

Außerdem hoffe ich, dass Vince das "Kriegsbeil" nun ein für alle Mal begraben kann.

In diesem Sinne: "If you hear thunder it'll be Macho Man dropping an elbow".
    • Ich weiß gar nicht was ich sagen soll.Der Machoman war einer der schillernsten Charaktäre in der Geschichte des professionellen Wrestling,und jetzt soll er nicht mehr da sein? Das wird so seine Zeit dauern bis ich das verarbeitet habe.Rest in Peace Macho Man. :(
    • Jim Ross zum Tode von Macho Man Randy Savage

"It's been a challenging week. First, the untimely death Thursday of 22 year old Oklahoma Sooners middle linebacker and a young man I befriended, Austin Box. Today we get the shocking news of the death of Randy Savage. Life is so fragile.....a few thoughts.

I was never close to Randy Savage but I had immense respect for his in ring work. Savage was a gifted high flier, had uncanny crowd psychology and a tough, athletic persona that could not be duplicated.

'Macho Man' Randy Savage was a legit star in the world of pro wrestling and one of the most famous wrestlers of any era.

Randy Savage is arguably one of the top 2-3 wrestlers that helped establish the WWE as the dominate promotion of its kind in the world. Savage deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence as Andre, Hulk, Piper, etc.

In my over four decades in the business, I have never encountered anyone who I perceived was as intense, 24X7, as 'Macho Man' Randy Savage. He was a gifted athlete, he played minor league baseball a handful of years, and brought artful athleticism and raw reality to his profession.

Before I ever stepped foot in WWE, I thought, as one who was earning a living in the business elsewhere, that the Savage-Steamboat match from WM3 was the best WWE match that I had ever seen. A handful of other bouts since then have ranked right up there with it but after a quarter of a century the 'Macho Man-Dragon' encounter from the Pontiac Silverdome still holds up today as an all time wrestling classic.

One never had to guess where they stood with Savage and he never had any issues expressing himself. He was, seemingly, always on edge or, perhaps more specifically, on point. Randy carried himself as one not to be trifled with and as a man who had great passion for his profession and unmatched intensity.

Fans of the genre of pro wrestling lost one of the most famous and skilled performers of all time this morning in Tampa when the former WWE Champion apparently had a heart attack while driving his vehicle with his wife of one year who was the sole passenger.

Our condolences go out to the Poffo family, Macho Man's friends and fans and to all whose lives were touched by 'Macho Madness.'"
    • Original von DE_Kimura
      "Mr Ultimate Warrior" - ist inzwischen sogar sein richtiger Name, oder(?) - hat sich zum Tode von Randy Savage per Video geäußert:

[YOUTUBE]74NjMY5bsnc[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]xHcbIE2GZQo[/YOUTUBE]

Er heißt seit 1993 einfach nur "Warrior", kein spezifischer anderer Vor- und Nachname!

Habe es eben auch gesehen und es ist schon ergreifend, was er aus seinen Erinnerungen von Randy erzählt. Eine große Geste und so, wie man den Macho man in Erinnerung behalten sollte!
    • - Diamond Dallas Page über Randy Savage:

[YOUTUBE]4wmvpNIMK3c[/YOUTUBE]

- Jay Lethal über Randy Savage:

You inspired me more than this world will ever know. Enjoy.

You were a tower of power that was too sweet to be sour,
      You were funky like a monkey every minute of every hour.
      For you, space was the place and time distortion had to be,
      And your fans here on earth wanted the madness for eternity.
      You met every challenge with fists clinched and face to face,
      You even fought and defeats dragons and snakes.
      Flying off the ropes with an elbow drop,
      There was no way you could ever be stopped.
      Identifiable by your voice alone,
      Even being Dubbed the macho king while you sat on your throne.
      We hung on your words with interviews memorable and classic,
      And we knew it was serious when you took off your glasses.
      I promise not to lose you in the sands of time,
      For you will always be that all time hero of mine.

— Jay Lethal —

-Video-Tribute:

[YOUTUBE]BXHlO_f_Uqc[/YOUTUBE]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Fry ()

• Die nächste Ausgabe von TIME, die am 06. Juni erscheinen wird, wird überraschenderweise auch einen von Vince McMahon geschrieben Artikel enthalten. Ein Preview könnt ihr hier lesen:

"It's important in sports and it's important in entertainment to stand out. Randy knew that. Right away, he wanted to leave his mark, and to do that he was aware he had to make himself different from everyone else. One way he did this was concentrating on his outfits, those brightly colored costumes with foot-long fringe that became his trademark. He brought to wrestling a unique look and style.

"Randy, who died in a car crash May 20 at age 58, was one of the building blocks of what is now WWE (previously known as the World Wrestling Federation). He had..."
    • Hier ist nun der vollständige Artikel, den Vince McMahon für das Time Magazine verfasst hat:

"It's important in sports and it's important in entertainment to stand out. Randy knew that. Right away, he wanted to leave his mark, and to do that he was aware he had to make himself different from everyone else. One way he did this was concentrating on his outfits, those brightly colored costumes with foot-long fringe that became his trademark. He brought to wrestling a unique look and style.

"Randy, who died in a car crash May 20 at age 58, was one of the building blocks of what is now WWE (previously known as the World Wrestling Federation). He had a very unusual voice --remember his "Snap into a Slim Jim. Oh, yeah!" commercials?--and was extremely charismatic. Perception is very important in this business, and he also had a very high opinion of himself, something he needed in a locker room full of performers who had been around for a while and had big personalities and followings--like Hulk Hogan, Today, Randy is remembered as one of wrestling's all time greats. No question about it--he certainly was."
    • Nachdem MVP erst vor kurzem seinen eigenen YouTube-Account angelegt hatte..
      ..stellte er nun in "Session 1" seine Vergangenheit und Beziehung zu 'Macho Man' Randy Savage dar.

[YOUTUBE]hpWkaJKMBcc[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]DniYc23ZyYs[/YOUTUBE]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von DE_Kimura ()