"Macho Man" Randy Savage im Alter von 58 Jahren verstorben

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 30 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von DE_Kimura.

• "Macho Man" Randy Savage im Alter von 58 Jahren verstorben

- Wie mehrere Quellen einstimmig berichten, ist heute Morgen Pro-Wrestling Legende "Macho Man" Randy Savage im Alter von 58 Jahren in Tampa, Florida verstorben.

Randy Poffo, so sein bürgerlicher Name, erlitt am Steuer seines 2009 Jeep Wrangler eine Herzattacke und verlor somit die Kontrolle über seinen Wagen. Der Jeep kollidierte kurze Zeit später mit einem Baum. Seine Frau, mit der er erst ein Jahr verheiratet war, saß am Beifahrersitz und erlitt glücklicherweise nur leichte Verletzungen. Randy Savage verletzte sich allerdings so schwer, dass er noch an der Unfallstelle seinen Verletzungen erlag.

Einem Polizeibericht zufolge waren beide angeschnallt. Auch Alkohol war kein entscheidender Faktor.

Das Team von WWF4ever.de drückt den Hinterbliebenen sein herzlichstes Beileid aus und wünscht ihnen viel Kraft in dieser schweren Zeit.
    • Diverse WWE Superstars & TNA Wrestler äußern sich zum Tod von Randy Savage

- Diverse WWE Superstars & TNA Wrestler äußerten sich wie folgt zum Tod von Randy Savage:

John Cena: "CeNation. The untimely passing of randy savage is indeed tragic. All true fans of wrestling will mourn this loss. One of the all time greats"

Shawn Michaels: "@IAmJericho jus txt me the news. We've lost one of the greats!! Our prayers go out to the family & friends of Randy Savage."

Jeff Jarrett: "Just got a call w the news. RIP Randy. I met him when I was 11yrs old. He would always teach, correct, encourage, and compliment as my.Career progressed. I have NEVER forgotten the intricacies and attention to detail he taught me over the years. Randy always had a method to His madness. Randy is gone, but will never be forgotten. Thoughts and prayers are w the entire Poffo family. And, he may be the greatest card player the business has ever seen... When he lost, he was only setting you up to take more money from you!"

Hulk Hogan: "Verifying the Macho Man news before I say anything else. I'm completely devastated, after over 10 years of not talking with Randy, we've finally started to talk and communicate. He had so much life in his eyes & in his spirit, I just pray that he's happy and in a better place and we miss him. I just pray that Randy's happy and in a better place and we miss him. We miss him a lot. I feel horrible about the ten years of having no communication. This was a tough one."

Zack Ryder: "RIP MACHO MAN. One of my favorites and one of the best of all time. DIG IT! t.co/PSYmsrJ"

Christian: "Sad 2 hear about "Macho Man"Randy Savage..Only met him once briefly.No doubt 1 of the best & influenced so many performers you see today RIP"

Magnus: "Just heard the terrible news about the passing of Randy Savage. RIP Macho Man. They come in 3's, I've had my 3 bad news moments. Dark day."

Rey Mysterio: "RIP Macho Man Randy Savage! Doing promotion in Seattle for Over the Limit ppv, was asked earlier today at a radio station, Who would I of loved to wrestle from back in da day? I said would of loved to hit it off in a 3ple threat, Macho Man, Ricky the Dragon, and myself!RIP RMS!"

Daniels: "RIP Randy Savage, an inspiration who set the standard! As a fan, watching Randy in Wrestlemania 3,4 and 5 was incredible! True Story: at Turning Point 2004 (AMW-XXX cage match), I asked Randy's permission to drop the elbow of the top of the cage! 21 minutes ago via Echofon Randy's reply? "God bless you, brother, I don't even do the elbow anymore." And, he gave me a thumbs up after the match as well!"

Curt Hawkins: "I carry this picture in my gear bag ...7yr old Hawkins & my 1st tag team partner. RIP Macho Man. yfrog.com/h097hykj"

CM Punk: " “@BretHart: I have no words to say. This one hits me hard. We lost one of the best.” This sums it up."

Kharma: "In utter shock about Macho Man. So much charisma in one soul. #ripmachoman"

Mick Foley: "I just heard the sad news about the Macho Man. Randy Savage was one of my favorites performers, and my heart goes out to his loved ones."

Goldust: "Prayers go out to randy savage family.....god be with them in this tough time"

Howard Finkel: "I am profoundly saddened by the passing of one of the all-time greats, Macho Man Randy Savage. My condolences go out to the Poffo family."

William Regal: "Just heard of the passing of Randy Savage.A one of a kind great performer.RIP."

Bill DeMott: "When I got my start in WCW it was Randy that gave me the rub....my prayers and thoughts to the Poffo Family"

Lucky Cannon: "My respect and condolence goes out to a true iconic figure the Macho Man Randy Savage and his family!"

Ezekiel Jackson: "Whoa....just heard about macho man Randy savage...God bless the family, the wrestling world just lost one of the greatest ever...R.I.P"

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Fry ()

• Mehr News...

Footage nach dem Crash:
      [YOUTUBE]LOv3JfMql0c[/YOUTUBE]

WWE & TNA Statements:

WWE:
      "WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of one of the greatest Superstars of his time, Randy Poffo, a.k.a. Randy “Macho Man” Savage. Poffo was under contract with WWE from 1985 to 1993 and held both the WWE and Intercontinental Championships. Our sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends. We wish a speedy recovery to his wife Lynn. Poffo will be greatly missed by WWE and his fans."

TNA:
      "TNA joins the entire wrestling world in mourning the passing of the legendary "Macho Man" Randy Savage. Savage was one of the most talented athletes to ever compete inside a wrestling ring. He truly transcended professional wrestling, becoming one of the true "icons" of our sport. Millions of wrestling fans grew up watching Savage battle other legends such as Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat and many more. Savage appeared with TNA during our 2004 "Victory Road" and "Turning Point" events - memorable moments that we hope wrestling fans will never forget. TNA hopes all of our fans remember Randy Savage's amazing life and career, and how he helped shape the sport as we know it today."
    • Als ich das gerade gelesen habe, war ich echt erschüttert. Ich hab mich zwar nie richtig mit seiner Karriere befasst, aber einige Matches habe ich schon von ihm gesehen. Er war ein guter Performer und Entertainer! Herzattacke am Steuer... einfach schrecklich! Wünsche seiner Familie und seinen Freunden viel Kraft in diesen Stunden!!

R.I.P. Randy!
    • :bigcry: Hab die Nachricht gerade erst gelesen und ich bin zutiefst geschockt und erschüttert! Randy Savage einer meiner großen Helden in den frühen 90er Jahre ist tot!
      Da sieht man wie schnell alles vorbei sein kann!
      Hab so ziemlich alle seinen großen Matches aus WWF Zeiten gesehen, wie zb gegen Hogan, Flair, Ultimate Warrior etc, nur stand er leider in den 80ern im Schatten von Hulk Hogan!

Eine weitere große Wrestlinglegende hat uns verlassen! :(
      Wünsche seiner Familie und Freunden mein tiefstes Beileid!

R.I.P "Macho Man" Randy Savage - Wir werden dich nie vergessen!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von undertaker18 ()

• Wirklich traurig. Ich hätte ihm gegönnt, dass er zu lebzeiten in die HOF aufgenommen würde, und die Anerkennung bekommt, die er verdient.

Eine wirkliche Größe im Wrestling.
      28.04.2010 Mom, you´re allways in my heart

Ich lebe den Straight Edge Lifestyle

Alltime Favs: Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, CM Punk, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Edge, Triple H, Sting, Undertaker, Jushin "Thunder" Liger
    • Immer schwer, wenn man jemanden nicht persönlich kennt ein Beileid auszusprechen. Doch der Macho MAn hat mir viele schöne Stunden Wrestling geschenkt.

RIP Macho, alles gute deiner Familie, die hoffentlich in Ruhe Trauern kann.
      Netter Fussball Manager :

www.u4u-manager.de
      www.u4u.biz
    • Was für eine Tragödie. Einer der ganz Großen im Business ist nun also von uns gegangen. Randy Savage war wohl einer der besten Heels aller Zeiten, sowie dann auch ein toller Face. Unvergesslich werden die Matches bleiben. Sei es mit oder gegen Hogan usw...

RIP "Macho (King) Man" Randy Savage

[YOUTUBE]CW75Xnj-0Wc[/YOUTUBE]

und ein letztes Mal

[YOUTUBE]9iy71FqQuHI[/YOUTUBE]
    • Krass, absolut krass und erschütternd. RIP Macho Man. Seine Karriere lief weitestgehend vor meiner Zeit ab, aber natürlich hat man dennoch Matches, Segmente etc. von ihm in Erinnerung...:(

[SIZE=3]No Avatar needed[/SIZE]

• Original von Silk
      Oh man, sogar groß auf der Startseite von BILD.de

Nicht nur Bild.de.

N-TV: n-tv.de/panorama/Randy-Savage-ist-tot-article3389016.html
      Stern: stern.de/lifestyle/leute/tod-e…i-autounfall-1687515.html
      Spiegel: spiegel.de/panorama/leute/0,1518,764013,00.html
      Welt: welt.de/vermischtes/prominente…trauert-um-Macho-Man.html
      Gala: gala.de/stars/ticker/BSBS15253…irbt-nach-Autounfall.html
      Spox: spox.com/de/wwe/1105/Artikel/w…-ein-letztes-oh-yeah.html

[YOUTUBE]hmRuPKDkbrM[/YOUTUBE]

b_8g_1gtWIE

E_CdIgiH5LU

Kanns immer noch nicht wirklich glauben...

@ mol: Und was soll uns das sagen?!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Fry ()

• Ich finde es auch sehr schade das die WWE es nicht geschafft hat Randy Savage zu Lebzeiten in die Hall of Fame einzuführen!
      Hätte ihn gern noch mal im WWE TV gesehen!

Zudem habe ich auf anderen Seiten gelesen das die WWE bei Over the Limit ein Tribute Video zeigen will, und Vince McMahon soll bei der nächsten RAW einen Auftritt haben um eine Abschiedssrede für den Macho Man zu halten!