Ein brief an Vince

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 2 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von KingKoolTaxXx.

• Ein brief an Vince

Ein Fan hat folgenden brief an Vince Mc Mahon geschrieben.Ich finde er hat ihn gut formuliert,und deshalb tue ich euch ihn nicht vorenthalten.Er ist sehr interessant :) :

Dear Mr. McMahon,

You don’t know me, but I know you. In fact, there probably isn’t a day gone by in the last 19 years that something you’ve done hasn’t affected me.

I began watching your product in 1984 with my late grandfather to the left of me, and my father to the right of me. I was hooked on your product the very first time I saw the World Wrestling Federation on television.

To call me simply a fan would be insulting. I am a loyal follower. I have tuned into your product religiously for the past 19 years. I have grown up with your baby, the creation now known as the WWE. I was there when you came up with the brilliant show called Wrestlemania; I begged my parents to let me stay up for every Saturday Night’s Main Event; I watched Superstars and Maple Leaf Wrestling every Saturday afternoon; I watched every episode of the cartoon Rock N’ Roll Wrestling; I had my parents buy every toy figure you manufactured. As I grew up, my watching habits did not change. I watched every episode of RAW and Smackdown that you have manufactured; I have ordered every pay-per-view; and when I could finally afford it, I even started going to live shows.

With all due respect, Mr. McMahon - you owe me.

I stood by and encouraged everyone I knew to do the same when there were steroid allegations against you in the 90’s. I gave you the benefit of the doubt during the Montreal Screw Job in 1997. I defended you when Owen Hart was tragically killed at one of your shows. And now Mr. McMahon, I need you to do something for me.

Step back, and look at the big picture. If you do want WWE to survive through this current downward spiral, you are going to need to make some serious changes. Granted, every business has its down times, but I honestly think that things will get worse for you and your company.

It seems that you have lost sight of what made you and your company such an integral part of my life, and millions of others. Ever since your company went public, you now answer to a Board of Governors. You use to answer to the fans that filled the arenas, but now it seems we don’t matter.

If you are indeed the head writer for both RAW and Smackdown, and every aspect of each show does get the final say from you, why is it that we are being presented with the same stagnant shows every week? I thought you would know us better by now.

Why is it that I can predict the outcome of every match on each of your shows, as well as your pay-per-views? It’s not because I am so very well educated in the world of professional wrestling, it’s because your product is so predictable. There was a time not too long ago when one could tune into RAW and never know what to expect. But now, you’ve changed all that, and for the life of me, I can’t understand why.

Why are you and your creative team only scripting week-to-week, as opposed to several months ahead like you use to? I admit that the formula of creating compelling television has changed from the 80’s and 90’s, but this surely can’t be the right way.

You have said on your own program that this is not the 80’s and 90’s anymore. You are right. But when are you going to let go that sometimes bigger is not better? You continue to push wrestlers such as The Big Show, Kevin Nash, Albert – I don’t want to see these guys on top. I want to see a wrestler such as Rob Van Dam that can tell a story in the ring, rather than having to rely on the mic to explain how much he hates his opponent. What do you have against smaller wrestlers such as RVD, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho and so many others?

Mr. McMahon, much of what I wrote in this letter is only to show that I am a passionate fan of your company. However, I am getting older and my free time is become much more valuable to me. Unfortunately, it’s come to this:
      Make the necessary improvements or you lose me. And I have a feeling I won’t be the only one.

Sincerely,
      Sammy Cicirello
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • Wahre Worte!

Aber bringen wird das ne Menge, nämlich genau gar nichts (leider)
      "I'm sick of the rap game. I'm sick of this fucking industry, you know what I'm saying. It's run by the devil and 99% of everybody you deal with is a snake!" - DMX, 2003

In Memory of
      Owen Hart
      1965 - 1999