NJPW - News, Results & Sonstiges

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 279 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von AwesomePunk.

• NJPW "OnTheRoad" diesmal mit Michael Elgin:

17.07. - 1 Tag vor Beginn des G1-Climax
      [YOUTUBE]ZbuY-s-llfg[/YOUTUBE]

Elgin beim Essen .. warum auch nicht
      [YOUTUBE]k7NEVGIleBo[/YOUTUBE]

Elgin beim Training mit Tanahashi und den Young Lions
      [YOUTUBE]R1mDD6LY-Lo[/YOUTUBE]

18.07. - Tag 1 des G1-Climax 2016
      [YOUTUBE]C2HHEijpRlU[/YOUTUBE]
      *Tranquilo*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von C4rnifex ()

• Kenny Omega im Interview mit "Gong Magazine":
      (Transkript via chris charlton)

Über den G1-Climax und das Finale
      "I've never experienced a series like it. It's the thoughest tournament & the most dangerous. There is nothing like it in Canada or America. It's also very different to BOSJ. That is a though tournament for sure, but the G1 is so much more physical. The first couple of matches I wasn't feeling it, but after the Elgin Match I was really exhausted. It's though because I was thinking: 'if I keep up the pace can I make it to the end in one piece?' My plan was obviously to win this matches, but also have the best match in each venue & be the MVP of the tournament. That's a though three goals to reach. Plus the night before the finals .. with Naito - I think we had the best match of the whole series. So I had the best match of the whole G1 as well. A part of me thought I should be satisfied with that and then 'right, just win tomorrow', but then I just felt more & more like: 'no I need an awesome final as well'. I'm always pushing boundaries, but if I can find new ways to find them, well then that's what I should do. The G1 does crazy things to your body. For me, if I didn't have a match, I'd just fall asleep right away - wherever, whenever. So in Yamagata I was facing Nakajima and I really wanted to do some prep - research him before the match .. but I fell asleep. Asleep on the way to Yamagta and woke up to: 'last stop Sendai!'. Luckily I'm always early, so it wasn't a problem. The thing was, I thought I'd get right back on the Shinkansen & there wasn't one, 'oh shit!'. Luckily there was a normal JR-train that got me there in time. But as soon as I got on that one, I fell asleep then too! Yamagata was the last stop so the stadion staff woke me 'huh? am I in Tokyo?'."

Über die 5* Matches und die Differenz zu WWE
      "They were both really special. I think before then, my match with Elgin was up there as a match of the year candidate and lots of fans, foreign fans too, thought the same. Then Okada & Ishii went out there & were just awesome. I thought: 'ah, they outdid us', but then there were still chances left. So with who? Naito? But then the day before Okada and Tanahashi had the draw and raised the stakes again. For a wrestler there is obviously pride involved. People are noticing you, for me to have MOTY, it says that people hold my original style in high esteem. But it isn't just for me, but Japanese wrestling at large. There are a lot of fans who think WWE is the top of the pile. Obviously their pyro, music, production is the best. But from where I stand, in ring it isn't the best. It's fun to watch such a high budget production, but they use that to hide a lot of weaknesses."

Gedanken zu Bullet Club
      "Bullet Club was in a very though spot before the G1. Everybody left, popularity was waning. It was important to use the final to remind people of the history of the group. If I went to WWE, there's a lot to do there, but my biggest dreams and goals are in Japan. So when I talked to the fans I wanted to say: 'yeah .. I'm a heel, but I'm not planning on leaving'."

Seine Meinung und Gedanken zu Kota Ibushi
      "There are precious few people that can change the face of pro wrestling. It may even just be the two of us. So I'm going to stay here in New Japan, doing my best & waiting for him. I was chasing Ibushi for 8 years and finally outgrew him. I hope that's inspiration for him, right? It's not like I could go to WWE and be a junior, there's no point in that. For him to go there, be a junior in WWE, isn't that embarrassing? I can do so much more here in NJ. I wanted to know why he left. I still don't know. Why he went to WWE or wrestled Ikemen Jiro in Wrestle-1. Something's wrong with his head, he changed. He might never come back .. I really don't know. If he did and we meet each other again after so long? No idea what would happen."

AJ Styles als 'Starthilfe'
      "As long as AJ was there, I woldn't have had a chance to go heavyweight. BC needed a junior guy. So AJ was the "leader" and I was the junior. So if he was still here, that chance wouldn't come round to me. Thing was, at that time I weighed more than him away. He might have had more of a storied career than me, but in Japan, I'm capable of far more than him. So when he left it was a big chance for me, to show what I'm really capable of in NJPW."

Vertragsverhandlungen mit WWE
      "They got in touch with me three times last year. This year I've heard HHH wants me, but I haven't talked with him directly. Even if I did, I wouldn't be going anywhere."

Wie fühlt man sich als G1-Gewinner?
      "There is a lot more responsibility now, to be a main eventer. From here I'll wrestle YOSHI-HASHI at the main of another show. If you would have said Yoshi-HASHI being in a main event last year - nobody would believe you. So there is a big responsibility, to get that match over & sell tickets. As G1-winner you have to think about business more .. not just wrestle for yourself, but for the company and Japanese wrestling in general."

Persönlicher Vergleich mit Okada, Match bei WK11
      "Okada is a good champion. He is still young and in peak shape, the perfect athlete. But then again I'm faster, stronger. There is no comparison there. He is tall, popular and he has the backing of the company. I think it'd be an interesting match. I definitely have a strong mental image of beating him. Real life and image training are different things though. I've beem planning this out for a while now & it is not something I really want to say since it's not very heelish .., but I'm flying my parents out from Canada for WK11. My dad retired in April and that is my present to him."

Sein zu Hause in Canada, Pläne für die Zukunft
      "I have a home in Canada but I spend most of my time in Japan. I actually like doing the back and forth, the flight gives me a chance to reset. In June I bought a house in Canada for training purpose, still working on it. Maybe holding some training camps there in the future. The hardest part about being in Japan is the mindset that American wrestling is the be all end all. And my job is to elevate Jap. wrestling and make sure it gets the recognition it deserves. The image that WWE is the best wrestling in the world is just that, an image .. and one I want to change. Honestly there isn't a single guy on their roster that's better than me."
      *Tranquilo*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von C4rnifex ()

• Hiroshi Tanahashi im Kurzinterview auf "NJPW-World":
      (Übersetzung via chris charlton)

Sein Trainingsanspruch
      "I was never a big guy at all, so I have always been about making every single move and every single action precise and proper. Be it big moves or just taking a head, an arm or running the ropes. In 2009 I wrestled Kurt Angle and he said I could make it anywhere. I think every time I've trained since then it's never been training to succeed but always training as if for a debut, to constantly broaden my reach worldwide."

Was kann man an NJPW ändern/verbessern?
      "We don't lose out on match quality. We have great guys going up against great guys and there's rarely a gap in levels that lets match quality down. I think English has been a hurdle. So we need to keep the English announcing thing going, like we did in Ryogoku. To an extent it transcends a language barrier, the action speaks for itself, the fans reactions speaks for themselves, but we need to keep doing and keep pushing it hard and find ways to push it hard to the audience, make sure everyone knows that we have "World", that it is accessible, that the action's great and there is English announcing too. Just be really persistent about it. I want more of our roster to travel abroad and be seen foreign fans, so that it isn't just me or Okada or whomever. So if really like all of us to have a international tour, packaged as New Japan and not something else. It starts with people knowing what NJPW is. Knowing who our wrestlers are, what they do. People see a video or two and it makes matches much more significant because they recognize people, moves, everything. That is incredibly important work for World right now. It's a natural direction to look more globally and our talent to go through the dojo into our ring .. have a level of talent that makes them competitive on global stage. So I really want us to broaden our horizon going forward."

Überseetouren, von Dalton Castle überzeugt
      "I'm not young anymore so I really don't go on these tours for the thrill of travel. I look a lot at moves and different things guys do, think about wether they could work in Japan or to make them work. And I look at wrestlers too, at who would be good in Japan, who we might want to bring over. Right now, I'm really impressed by Dalton Castle. He's come to Japan before, but he is a guy that can really go far. He has this regal like character with his Boys, but you really watch him and everything he does is very crisp, he has a good look, has good facial expressions. He's really on track to be the ace of ROH."

Jay White fordert Tanahashi heraus, Respekt verdienen, Rolle in der Backstage Poilitk
      "I'm really happy to hear that, I am .. but .. Why me and not Okada? That's my humility talking ... Respect from fans is obviously a wonderful thing, but respect from your peers, your fellow wrestlers is the peak. When you have people saying they want to wrestle you, or team with you, it means so much. Being popular with fans is wonderful, but that can come and go perhaps, but the respect of your peers is such a big thing. Then there is invisible politics that comes with that. I read once in a newspaper that nobody could touch my backstage political stroke. Honestly, factually, I have no political stroke at all! I'm a wrestler, that's not a thing to worry about."

*Tranquilo*

• NJPW "LION’S GATE PROJECT3"
      Shinjuku FACE
      Tokyo

Exhibition Match
      Tomoyuki Oka vs Katsuya Kitamura endete im Time Limit Draw [05:00]

Singles Match
      Quiet Storm (NOAH) besiegte Henare (NJPW) mit der Lariat [06:02]

Singles Match
      Hajime Ohara (NOAH) besiegte Hirai Kawato (NJPW) mit dem Muy Bien (Single leg Boston crab plus Armlock) [08:08]

Singles Match
      Kenoh (NOAH) besiegte Teruaki Kanemitsu (NJPW) mit dem Kebou (Soccer Kick) [06:38]

Singles Match
      Tomoaki Honma (NJPW) besiegte Shiro Tomoyose (NOAH)mit dem Kokeshi (Diving Headbutt) [07:13]

Singles Match
      David Finlay (NJPW) besiegte Go Asakawa (K-Dojo) mit dem Prima Nocta (Stunner) [06:30]

Singles Match
      Juice Robinson (NJPW) besiegte Ayato Yoshida (K-Dojo) mit dem Pulp Friction (Inverted double underhook facebuster) [07:42]

Singles Match
      Ryusuke Taguchi (NJPW) besiegte Hitoshi Kumano (NOAH) mit dem Dodon (Chickenwing Facebuster) [08:41]

10-Man Tag Team
      Manabu Nakanishi, Yuji Nagata, Satoshi Kojima, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Katsuyori Shibata (NJPW) besiegten Kaito Kiyomiya, Masa Kitamiya, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Maybach Tanuguchi & Go Shiozaki (NOAH) via Backdrop Hold (Bridging belly-to-back suplex) von Nagata an Kiyomiya [17:46]
      *Tranquilo*

• NJPW "Road to DESTRUCTION": Tag 1
      Kuwana city gymnasium
      Mie

Singles Match
      Teruaki Kanemitsu besiegte Hirai Kawato mit der Boston Crab [10:21]

Singles Match
      David Finlay besiegte Henare mit dem Prima Nocta (Stunner) [06:33]

Tag Team
      Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan besiegten Captain New Japan & YOSHITATSU mit der Lariat von Kojima an CNJ [10:32]

6-Man Tag Team
      BULLET CLUB (Yujiro Takahashi, Tanga Roa & Tama Tonga) besiegten CHAOS (Beretta, Rocky Romero & Tomohiro Ishii) mit dem Cutter von Tonga an Romero [09:47]

8-Man Tag Team
      LOS INGOBERNABLES de JAPON (EVIL, BUSHI, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito) besiegten Ryusuke Taguchi, KUSHIDA, Juice Robinson & Hiroshi Tanahashi mit dem Destino von Naito an Robinson (Modified Standing Shiranui) [11:17]

6-Man Tag Team
      Manabu Nakanishi, Yuji Nagata & Katsuyori Shibata besiegten Tiger Mask IV, Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma mit dem Exploder Suplex von Nagata an Mask [10:24]

6-Man Tag Team
      CHAOS (YOSHI-HASHI, Hirooki Goto & Kazuchika Okada) besiegten BULLET CLUB (Chase Owens, Bad Luck Fale & Kenny Omega) mit dem GTR (Lariat into a Backbreaker) von Goto an Owens [16:51]
      *Tranquilo*

• NJPW "Road to DESTRUCTION": Tag 2
      Tochigi Sports Park Gymnasium
      Tochigi

Singles Match
      Henare besiegte Hirai Kawato mit dem Boston Crab [10:16]

Tag Team
      Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan besiegten David Finlay & Teruaki Kanemitsu mit der TTD von Tenzan an Kanemitsu [11:28]

8-Man Tag Team
      Tiger Mask IV, Manabu Nakanishi, Yuji Nagata & Katsuyori Shibata besiegten Captain New Japan, YOSHITATSU, Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma mit dem Exploder Suplex von Nagata an Mask [11:01]

6-Man Tag Team
      BULLET CLUB (Tanga Roa, Tama Tonga & Kenny Omega) besiegten CHAOS (Beretta, Rocky Romero & YOSHI-HASHI) [13:14]

8-Man Tag Team
      LOS INGOBERNABLES de JAPON (EVIL, BUSHI, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito) besiegten Ryusuke Taguchi, KUSHIDA, Juice Robinson & Hiroshi Tanahashi mit EVIL (STO) von EVIL an Robinson [11:12]

6-Man Tag Team
      CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Hirooki Goto & Kazuchika Okada) besiegten BULLET CLUB (Chase Owens, Bad Luck Fale & Yujiro Takahashi mit dem GTR (Lariat into a backbreaker) von Goto an Owens [13:03]
      *Tranquilo*

• NJPW "Road to DESTRUCTION": Tag 3
      Urawa Komaba Gym
      Saitama

Singles Match
      Teruaki Kanemitsu besiegte Hirai Kawato mit der Boston Crab [12:37]

Tag Team
      Manabu Nakanishi & Yuji Nagata besiegten Juice Robinson & Henare mit dem Nagata Lock II (Crossface) von Nagata an Henare [10:42]

8-Man Tag Team
      Tiger Mask IV, Satoshi Kojima, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Katsuyori Shibata besiegten Captain New Japan, YOSHITATSU, Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma mit der Lariat von Kojima an CNJ [14:05]

6-Man Tag Team
      BULLET CLUB (Tanga Roa, Tama Tonga & Chase Owens) besiegten CHAOS (Beretta, Rocky Romero & Tomohiro Ishii) mit der Guerrilla Warfare (Aided double arm DDT) von Roa & Tonga an Rocky Romero [12:44]

8-Man Tag Team
      LOS INGOBERNABLES de JAPON (EVIL, BUSHI, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito) besiegten Ryusuke Taguchi, KUSHIDA, David Finlay & Hiroshi Tanahashi mit EVIL (STO) von EVIL an David Finlay [14:03]

6-Man Tag Team
      CHAOS (YOSHI-HASHI, Hirooki Goto & Kazuchika Okada) besiegten BULLET CLUB (Kenny Omega, Bad Luck Fale & Yujiro Takahashi) mit dem GTR (Lariat into a Backbreaker) von Goto an Takahashi [15:35]
      *Tranquilo*

• NJPW "Road to DESTRUCTION": Tag 4
      Shibata-city Culture Center
      Niigata

Singles Match
      Henare besiegte Hirai Kawato mit dem Boston Crab [10:34]

Tag Team
      Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan besiegten Juice Robinson & Teruaki Kanemitsu mit der Lariat von Kojima an Kanemitsu [11:10]

8-Man Tag Team
      Tiger Mask IV, Manabu Nakanishi, Yuji Nagata & Katsuyori Shibata besiegten Captain New Japan, YOSHITATSU, Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma mit dem Exploder Suplex von Nagata an CNJ [13:03]

6-Man Tag Team
      BULLET CLUB (Tanga Roa, Tama Tonga & Kenny Omega) besiegten CHAOS (Beretta, Rocky Romero & YOSHI-HASHI) mit dem Guerrilla Warfare (Aided double arm DDT) von Roa & Tonga an Romero [14:31]

8-Man Tag Team
      LOS INGOBERNABLES de JAPON (EVIL, BUSHI, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito) besiegten Ryusuke Taguchi, KUSHIDA, David Finlay & Hiroshi Tanahashi mit dem Destino (Modified standing Shiranui) von Naito an Finlay [14:08]

6-Man Tag Team
      CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Hirooki Goto & Kazuchika Okada) besiegten BULLET CLUB (Chase Owens, Bad Luck Fale & Yujiro Takahashi) mit dem GTR (Lariat into Backbreaker) von Goto an Owens [15:03]

*Tranquilo*

• NJPW "Road to DESTRUCTION": Tag 5
      Toyama Techno Hall
      Toyama

Singles Match
      Teruaki Kanemitsu besiegte Hirai Kawato mit dem Boston Crab [11:27]

Tag Team
      Manabu Nakanishi & Yuji Nagata besiegten David Finlay & Henare mit dem Nagata Lock II (Crossface) von Nagata an Henare [08:07]

8-Man Tag Team
      Tiger Mask IV, Satoshi Kojima, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Katsuyori Shibata besiegten Captain New Japan, YOSHITATSU, Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma mit der Lariat von Kojima an CNJ [12:45]

6-Man Tag Team
      CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI) besiegten BULLET CLUB (Chase Owens, Yujiro Takahashi & Kenny Omega) mit dem GTR (Lariat into Backbreaker) von Goto an Owens [12:32]

8-Man Tag Team
      LOS INGOBERNABLES de JAPON (EVIL, BUSHI, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito) besiegten Ryusuke Taguchi, KUSHIDA, Juice Robinson & Hiroshi Tanahashi mit dem Destino (Modified standing Shiranui) von Naito an Robinson [13:48]

6-Man Tag Team
      BULLET CLUB (Tanga Roa, Tama Tonga & Bad Luck Fale) besiegten CHAOS (Beretta, Rocky Romero & Kazuchika Okada) mit dem Guerrilla Warfare (Aided double arm DDT) von Roa & Tonga an Romero [13:46]
      *Tranquilo*
    • NJPW "Road to DESTRUCTION": Tag 6
      Fujisan Messe
      Shizuoka

Singles Match
      Henare besiegte Hirai Kawato mit dem Single Leg Boston Crab [10:45]

Tag Team
      Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan besiegten David Finlay & Teruaki Kanemitsu mit dem Anaconda Vice von Tenzan an Kanemitsu [09:57]

8-Man Tag Team
      Tiger Mask IV, Manabu Nakanishi, Yuji Nagata & Katsuyori Shibata besiegten Captain New Japan, YOSHITATSU, Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma mit dem Exploder Suplex von Nagata an CNJ [14:05]

6-Man Tag Team
      BULLET CLUB (Chase Owens, Tanga Roa & Tama Tonga) besiegten CHAOS (Beretta, Rocky Romero & Hirooki Goto) mit dem Cutter von Tonga an Romero [12:12]

8-Man Tag Team
      LOS INGOBERNABLES de JAPON (EVIL, BUSHI, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito) besiegten Ryusuke Taguchi, KUSHIDA, Juice Robinson & Hiroshi Tanahashi mit dem Desino (Modified standing Shiranui) von Naito an Robinson [15:23]

6-Man Tag Team
      CHAOS (YOSHI-HASHI, Tomohiro Ishii & Kazuchika Okada) besiegten BULLET CLUB (Yujiro Takahashi, Bad Luck Fale & Kenny Omega) mit dem Karma (Pumphandle half Nelson Driver) von YOSHI-HASHI an Takahashi [15:52]
      *Tranquilo*

• NJPW "Road to DESTRUCTION": Tag 7
      Korakuen Hall
      Tokyo

Singles Match
      David Finlay besiegte Henare mit dem Prima Nocta (Stunner) [05:01]

Tag Team
      BULLET CLUB (Yujiro Takahashi & Chase Owens) besiegten Captain New Japan & YOSHITATSU mit dem Pimp Juice (DDT to a kneeling Opponent) von Takahashi an CNJ [05:44]

8-Man Tag Team
      Ryusuke Taguchi, Jushin Thunder Liger, Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan besiegten CHAOS (Beretta, Rocky Romero, Gedo & Will Ospreay) mit dem Oh My & Garankle (Ankle hold) von Taguchi an Romero [07:28]

Tag Team
      G.B.H. (Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma) besiegten Manabu Nakanishi & Yuji Nagata mit dem King Kong kneedrop (Diving kneedrop) von Makabe an Nakanishi [08:23]

Singles Match
      EVIL besiegte Juice Robinson mit EVIL (STO) [10:56]

Tag Team
      reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) besiegten Tiger Mask IV & Katsuyori Shibata mit dem Chasing the Dragon (Vertical suplex lift plus a Roundhouse Kick into a Brainbuster) von O'Reilly & Fish an Mask [10:16]

8-Man Tag Team
      CHAOS (YOSHI-HASHI, Tomohiro Ishii, Kazuchika Okada & Hirooki Goto) besiegten BULLET CLUB (Tanga Roa, Tama Tonga, Bad Luck Fale & Kenny Omega) mit dem Vertical Drop Brainbuster von Ishii an Roa [14:24]

6-Man Tag Team
      LOS INGOBERNABLES de JAPON (BUSHI, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito) besiegten KUSHIDA, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Michael Elgin mit dem MX (Diving double knee Facebreaker) von BUSHI an KUSHIDA [16:04]
      {Zunächst war es ein Handicap 3 vs 2 Match, da BUSHI augenscheinlich fehlte.
      - im Hintergrund war zudem ein neues LIdJ Mitglied mit Maske und Anzug zu erkennen
      - BUSHI erschien erst einige Minuten später, zur Überraschung von KUSHIDA und dem Rest}

Backstage:
      Bushi: "Hey Kushida! Title match soon. You like to think you pull the juniors in this company along by yourself? I'm not you! I didn't win BOSJ, lost in the first round of the Super-J. Maybe they think Kushida pulls the place, the main event along .. that it doesn't matter who challenges him. But I'm going to heat things up from here. I'm not him.He'll see. Enserio-Really."

Naito: "The guy with this who respects the belt and this company so much, Elgin? Well he has energy, I'll give him that. I never once said I wanted the IC belt. IWGP title is at the top of my priorities, but if the belt calls to me, that's fine."
      *Tranquilo*

• NJPW "Road to DESTRUCTION": Tag 8
      New Aomori-pref. sports park Maeda Arena - Sub Arenaý
      Aomori

Singles Match
      Teruaki Kanemitsu besiegte Hirai Kawato mit dem Boston Crab [11:09]

Tag Team
      Ryusuke Taguchi & Tomoaki Honma besiegten Roppongi Vice (Beretta & Rocky Romero) mit dem Kokeshi (Diving Headbutt) von Honma an Romero [09:04]

6-Man Tag Team
      Manabu Nakanishi, Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan besiegten Captain New Japan, YOSHITATSU & Togi Makabe mit der Lariat von Kojima an CNJ [09:05]

6-Man Tag Team
      BULLET CLUB (Kenny Omega, Tanga Roa & Tama Tonga) besiegten CHAOS (YOSHI-HASHI, Gedo & Tomohiro Ishii) mit dem Guerrilla Warfare (Aided double arm DDT) von Roa & Tonga an Gedo [10:37]

6-Man Tag Team
      Tiger Mask IV, Jushin Thunder Liger & Yuji Nagata besiegten David Finlay, Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish mit dem Backdrop Hold (Bridging belly-to-back Suplex) von Nagata an Finlay [10:34]

6-Man Tag Team
      CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Will Ospreay & Kazuchika Okada) besiegten BULLET CLUB (Yujiro Takahashi, Bad Luck Fale & Chase Owens) mit dem Oscutter (Springboard Cutter) von Ospreay an Owens [13:34]

8-Man Tag Team
      LOS INGOBERNABLES de JAPON (BUSHI, EVIL, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito) besiegten KUSHIDA, Juice Robinson, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Michael Elgin mit dem Destino (Modified standing Shiranui) von Naito an Robinson [16:35]

• NJPW "Road to DESTRUCTION": Tag 9
      Goshogawara Gymnastic Hall
      Aomori

Singles Match
      Henare besiegte Hirai Kawato mit dem Boston Crab [11:06]

Tag Team
      Jushin Thunder Liger & Tomoaki Honma besiegten Roppongi Vice (Beretta & Rocky Romero) mit dem Kokeshi (Diving Headbutt) von Honma an Romero [12:10]

6-Man Tag Team
      Manabu Nakanishi, Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan besiegten Captain New Japan, YOSHITATSU & Togi Makabe mit dem Anaconda Max (- Vice + Cobra clutch) von Tenzan an CNJ [09:57]

6-Man Tag Team
      BULLET CLUB (Kenny Omega, Yujiro Takahashi & Chase Owens) besiegten CHAOS (YOSHI-HASHI, Gedo & Will Ospreay) mit dem Pimp Juice (DDT to a kneeling Opponent) von Takahashi an Gedo [10:17]

6-Man Tag Team
      Tiger Mask IV, Juice Robinson & Yuji Nagata besiegten David Finlay, Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish mit dem Backdrop hold (Bridging Belly-to-back Suplex) von Nagata an Finlay [11:41]

6-Man Tag Team
      CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii & Kazuchika Okada) besiegten BULLET CLUB (Bad Luck Fale, Tanga Roa & Tama Tonga) mit dem Vertical Drop Brainbuster von Ishii an Roa [13:35]

8-Man Tag Team
      LOS INGOBERNABLES de JAPON (BUSHI, EVIL, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito) besiegten KUSHIDA, Ryusuke Taguchi, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Michael Elgin mit EVIL (STO) von EVIL an Taguchi [14:10]

• NJPW "Road to DESTRUCTION": Tag 10
      Shiga-pref. gymnasium
      Shiga

Tag Team
      RPG Vice (Rocky Romero & Beretta) besiegten Henare & Hirai Kawato mit dem Dudebuster (Cradle back-to-belly Piledriver) von Beretta an Kawato [10:15]

Tag Team
      Captain New Japan & YOSHITATSU besiegten Teruaki Kanemitsu & Hiroyoshi Tenzan mit dem Pedigree von Tatsu an Kanemitsu [11:16]

6-Man Tag Team
      Tomoaki Honma & Togi Makabe besiegten Manabu Nakanishi & Ryusuke Taguchi mit dem Kokeshi (Diving Headbutt) von Honma an Nakanishi [11:06]

6-Man Tag Team
      BULLET CLUB (Yujiro Takahashi, Tanga Roa & Tama Tonga) besiegten CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Gedo & Hirooki Goto) mit dem Pimp Juice (DDT to a kneeling opponent) von Takahashi an Gedo [10:01]

6-Man Tag Team
      Tiger Mask IV, Yuji Nagata & Satoshi Kojima besiegten David Finlay, Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish mit dem Backdrop hold (Bridging Belly-to-back Suplex) von Nagata an Finlay [12:35]

6-Man Tag Team
      CHAOS (YOSHI-HASHI, Will Ospreay & Kazuchika Okada) besiegten BULLET CLUB (Kenny Omega, Bad Luck Fale & Chase Owens) mit dem Oscutter (Springboard Cutter) von Ospreay an Owens [15:03]

8-Man Tag Team
      LOS INGOBERNABLES de JAPON (BUSHI, EVIL, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito) besiegten KUSHIDA, Juice Robinson , Hiroshi Tanahashi & Michael Elgin mit dem Destino (Modified Standing Shiranui) von Naito an Robinson [16:10]
      Wakayama Prefectural Gymnasium
      Wakayama

Tag Team
      RPG Vice (Rocky Romero & Beretta) besiegten Teruaki Kanemitsu & Hirai Kawato mit dem Dudebuster (Cradle back-to-belly Piledriver) von Beretta an Kawato [09:38]

Tag Team
      Captain New Japan & YOSHITATSU besiegten Henare & Satoshi Kojima mit dem Pedigree von Tatsu an Henare [08:44]

6-Man Tag Team
      Tomoaki Honma & Togi Makabe besiegten Manabu Nakanishi & Juice Robinson mit dem King Kong Kneedrop (Diving Kneedrop) von Makabe an Nakanishi [09:43]

6-Man Tag Team
      CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Gedo & Will Ospreay) besiegten BULLET CLUB (Chase Owens, Tanga Roa & Tama Tonga) mit dem Oscutter (Springboard Cutter) von Ospreay an Owens [11:24]

6-Man Tag Team
      Tiger Mask IV, Yuji Nagata & Hiroyoshi Tenzan besiegten David Finlay, Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish mit dem Backdrop hold (Bridging Belly-to-back Suplex) von Nagata an Finlay [11:59]

6-Man Tag Team
      CHAOS (YOSHI-HASHI, Hirooki Goto & Kazuchika Okada) besiegten BULLET CLUB (Kenny Omega, Bad Luck Fale & Yujiro Takahashi) mit dem GTR (Lariat into a Backbreaker) von Goto an Takahashi [08:44]

8-Man Tag Team
      LOS INGOBERNABLES de JAPON (BUSHI, EVIL, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito) besiegten KUSHIDA, Ryusuke Taguchi , Hiroshi Tanahashi & Michael Elgin mit dem Skull End (Dragon Sleeper) von SANADA an Taguchi [16:14]
      *Tranquilo*
    • NJPW "Road to DESTRUCTION": Tag 12
      Niihama citizen gymnasium
      Ehime

Tag Team
      RPG Vice (Rocky Romero & Beretta) besiegten Teruaki Kanemitsu & Hirai Kawato mit dem Dudebuster (Cradle back-to-belly Piledriver) von Beretta an Kawato [10:30]

8-Man Tag Team
      Captain New Japan, YOSHITATSU, Tomoaki Honma & Togi Makabe besiegten Henare, Manabu Nakanishi, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima mit dem Pedigree von Tatsu an Henare [08:14]

Tag Team
      BULLET CLUB (Chase Owens & Yujiro Takahashi) besiegten CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii & Gedo) mit dem Pimp Juice (DDT to a kneeling Opponent) von Takahashi an Gedo [10:10]

6-Man Tag Team
      Tiger Mask IV, Yuji Nagata & Ryusuke Taguchi besiegten David Finlay, Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish mit dem Backdrop hold (Bridging Belly-to-back Suplex) von Nagata an Finlay [11:50]

8-Man Tag Team
      BULLET CLUB (Kenny Omega, Bad Luck Fale, Tanga Roa & Tama Tonga) besiegten CHAOS (Will Ospreay, YOSHI-HASHI, Hirooki Goto & Kazuchika Okada) mit dem One Winged Angel (One-handed Electric Chair Driver) von Omega an Ospreay [11:34]

8-Man Tag Team
      LOS INGOBERNABLES de JAPON (BUSHI, EVIL, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito) besiegten KUSHIDA, Juice Robinson, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Michael Elgin mit dem Destino (Modified Standing Shiranui) von Naito an Robinson [17:31]
      *Tranquilo*

• NJPW "Road to DESTRUCTION": Tag 13
      Tottori Industrial Gymnasium
      Tottori

Tag Team
      Henare & Tiger Mask IV besiegten Teruaki Kanemitsu & Hirai Kawato mit dem Tiger Driver von Mask an Kawato [07:19]

Tag Team
      G.O.D. (Tanga Roa & Tama Tonga) besiegten Captain New Japan & YOSHITATSU mit dem Tonga Twist (Rolling Cutter) von Tonga an CNJ [05:44]

6-Man Tag Team
      David Finlay, Ricochet & Satoshi Kojima besiegten CHAOS (Rocky Romero, Beretta & Gedo) mit dem Prima Nocta (Stunner) von Finlay an Romero [10:46]

8-Man Tag Team
      Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Tomoaki Honma & Togi Makabe besiegten Juice Robinson, Manabu Nakanishi, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Yuji Nagata [10:17]

8-Man Tag Team
      CHAOS (Will Ospreay, YOSHI-HASHI & Tomohiro Ishii) besiegten BULLET CLUB (Kenny Omega, Adam Cole & Yujiro Takahashi) mit dem Vertical Drop Brainbuster von Ishii an Takahashi [10:51]

8-Man Tag Team
      Hirooki Goto, Kazuchika Okada, Jay & Mark Briscoe besiegten BULLET CLUB (Bad Luck Fale, Chase Owens, Matt & Nick Jackson) mit dem GTR (Lariat into a Backbreaker) von Goto an Owens [12:04]

8-Man Tag Team
      LOS INGOBERNABLES de JAPON (BUSHI, EVIL, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito) besiegten KUSHIDA, Ryusuke Taguchi , Hiroshi Tanahashi & Michael Elgin mit dem Skull End (Dragon Sleeper) von SANADA an Taguchi [18:09]

*Tranquilo*

• Takaaki Kidani (Gründer & President von Bushiroad) im Interview mit "Shueisha" und "Nikkei Style Magazine" :

(Übersetzung durch Chris Charlton / Twitter @reasonjp)

"I always thought wrestling was a character driven business, which is our wheelhouse as a company. With more publicity, popularity follows. We've achieved a lot with the company. In this most recent reporting period, we've had sales of 3.2 billion Yen, with profits of 410 million (1000 Yen ~ 9.9 $). Before we purchased the company, sales were just 100 million. In the ten years before purchase there was a brief period where the company was in black, but it mainly stayed in the red. The prior company waived 800 million in debt and we bought the company for just 50 million Yen, from that we took over 450 million in debt and bought the company with 530 million cash. We had to right a lot of issue with the prior company. Yuke's business was in game development. In that industry you have to be very careful with a set budget. Their objective was to cut a lot of costs. But that approach had its drawbacks, in that they had no ability to go on the offensive. For our company that's our speciality. From when we took over I've been constantly working on publicity. [...] One of our wrestlers, Kazuchika Okada, just bought a Ferrari. That's really expensive for his salary. But why buy it? He said people see him come to venues in a Ferrari, it protects a major league image, that they want to be wrestlers too. It's an aspirational thing. And anyway, his salary is going to increase and he's getting a lot of commercial endorsments. He's doing a great job."

"[...] Young people are steadly coming to events, especially in places with relativly little live entertainment. When we went to Kagoshima for the G1, we had 3300 people, spending 10 million Yen on merchandise alone."

"Sports - Its not really been recognized in Japan, but globally we've been a bubble for sports content for the last few years. UFC was bought for 400 million dollars. Even in Japan broadcast rights for the J league went for 2.1 trillion Yen. People are realizing the value of sports. Key part of that is watching and keeping track in real time .. and now that is possible online as well as on TV, the value is increasing."

"We are the market leader in Asia and number two in the world. But the leader is WWE, who are roughly 25 times bigger than us. It's rare to find an industry with that big gap between one & two. But even in this market I can feel we can increase sales to 10 billion Yen. WWE get a lot of broadcast rights & have 1.5 million subscribers to a 10 Dollar monthly service. We have our own, NJPW World, for 999 Yen, but only with 40000 subrcibers. But with so few examples of such a speciality channel drawing, it's a decent number. Like the world's second biggest fan club."

- Änderung des IC-Titels?

[YOUTUBE]BWEG7Vl_G7A[/YOUTUBE]

Elgin will den Gürtel Rot färben und auch Naito kommentierte, das wenn er den Titel gewinnen sollte, er damit einen genauen Plan hätte.
      *Tranquilo*

• Bei der heutigen PK in Kobe wurden die nächsten Event-Matches vorgestellt.

'Highlights':

New Japan Road - Uonuma 08.10.
      "Debüt" von 'Bone Soldier' dem neuen Captain New Japan als Teil von Bullet Club (mit Takahashi & Adam Cole vs Taguchi, Robinson & Yoshitatsu)
      NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship : David Finlay, Ricochet & Kojima (c) vs Beretta, Romero & Ospreay
      Jay Lethal teamt mit Kushida, Elgin & Tanahashi gegen Los Ingobernables de Japon die Erste

King of Pro Wrestling 10.10.
      "NJPW vs NOAH" geht weiter mit Nakanishi, Nagata, Kojima & Tenzan vs Kitamiya, Nakajima, Taniguchi & Shiozaki
      IWGP Jr. Tag Team Championship: Young Bucks (c) vs David Finlay & Ricochet
      IWGP Tag Team Championship: Briscoe Brothers (c) vs G.O.D (Tonga & Roa)
      Jay Lethal teamt mit Kushida, Elgin & Tanahashi gegen Los Ingobernables de Japon die Zweite
      NEVER Openweight Championship: Shibata vs O'Reilly
      Nr. 1 Contendership um ein IWGP Heavyweight Titel Match bei Wrestle Kingdom 11: Omega gegen Goto ..
      IWGP Heavyweight Championship: Okada vs Marufuji

*Tranquilo*