Germaine de Randamie will nicht auf Cyborg treffen!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• Germaine de Randamie will nicht auf Cyborg treffen!

Es gibt genau 2 Fighterinnen in der UFC Women`s Featherweight Division, und UFC Women`s Featherweight Champion Germaine de Randamie sagte nun, dass sie nicht auf die zweite Fighterin treffen will, sondern lieber den Title vakantiert. Grund: Cyborg wuerde betruegen.

“Germaine and her team have talked, and the position is that she will not fight ‘Cyborg’ because ‘Cyborg’ is a known and proven cheater. Even after so much scrutiny has been put on ‘Cyborg,’ she still managed to pop for something and will always be a person of suspicion who is trying to beat the system rather than just conforming to the rules.

Germaine and her team don’t believe that ‘Cyborg’ should be allowed to compete in the UFC at all. If that is the only fight the UFC wants, then Germaine is willing to wait and see if the UFC will strip her belt before making her next move.”

Zudem sagte de Randamie das sie bereits plant in die 135 Pounds zurueck zugehen, sie will also lieber ihren wertlosen UFC Women`s Featherweight Title vakantieren…

“During the negotiations on the battle with Holly Holm, I said in advance that after this fight I want to return to my natural weight class of (135 pounds). My task has not been completed yet. The UFC has promised me that this would be no problem and I can just return to my natural weight class. This is why I am focusing on this moment.”

Die UFC hat einige ihrer Title total upgefuckt, und der Women`s Featherweight Title ist die Kroenung davon.
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”