Seth Rollins erklaert warum der Curb Stomp verboten wurde

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 2 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Adios.

• Seth Rollins erklaert warum der Curb Stomp verboten wurde

Seth Rollins sagte im Sam Roberts Podcast das Vince den Curb Stomp nicht mehr wollte.

“No more blonde and the Curb Stomp is gone, guys. It’s not my fault. Trust me. It’s not like I was saying, ‘oh yes, I want a new finisher.’ No, they snatched it from me. They took it from me. No, so this is what happened, okay? After WrestleMania, I had won the (WWE) title, and I flew across the country to do the Today Show. For the Today Show, they put together a package of all of Seth Rollins’ awesome maneuvers. At the time, my finish was the Curb Stomp. So Vince McMahon is sitting wherever Vince McMahon sits on a Monday morning and he’s seeing me on the Today Show and I look good in a suit. I’m representing the company. I look good in a suit. And I’m wearing the title and then he sees this package of me stomping another man’s head into the ground and it being called the Curb Stomp on national television. And he thought to himself, ‘well, that’s not a good representation of what I want my top guy to do,’ so he just had a meeting with some of his people, and they decided, ‘well, we don’t need it – we can figure out another finish for you’ and the rest is history. I get it. I hate it. I think it’s silly, but it is what it is and it’s not my company. I’m doing the best I can with it. I get it from a marketing standpoint. I totally understand it. I hate it because it was such a great finish. It was easy and could do it to everybody, but, hey, so it my cool knee now, so let’s start liking that.”

Das ist nichts Neues. Es bestaetigt, dass WWE Moves die vielleicht gefaehrlich aussehen oder Gewaltverherrlichend sein koennten, verbietet, was man ja durchaus auch verstehen kann. Aber Moves die wirklich gefaehrlich sind, wie die Turnbuckle Powerbomb, weiter zulaesst. Priorities….
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • Kann ich nur unterschreiben. Wieso wird sowas als "schlecht" angesehen, während Chairshots, Auto Crashs, Faustschläge auf den Kopf, etc. als okay eingestuft werden.
      Das Produkt Wrestling ist nun mal nichts für Kinder unter 12 wenn nicht sogar höher.

Ob Vince die WWE als Wrestling Produkt sehen möchte oder nicht, es ist es nun mal.
    • Dann müsste auch der Superkick verboten werden usw. Es ist Blödsinn Moves zu verbieten die gefährlich aussehen und Moves die gefährlich sind zuzulassen... Bestätigt eigentlich nur das, dass Vince reif für den Ruhestand ist
      "Wenn ich schon in eine Zwangsjacke muss, soll sie von Armani sein"

W alk
      W ith
      E lias