Kevin Owens Meinung ueber seinen Universal Title Run und seine Matches gegen AJ Styles

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• Kevin Owens Meinung ueber seinen Universal Title Run und seine Matches gegen AJ Styles

Owens schaetzt seine Matches mit Styles nicht so gut ein, genauso wie seinen Universal Title Run, wo er praktisch die 2nd banana zu Jericho und den typischen cowardly WWE heel spielte.

Aus dem Edge und Christian Podcast.

Zu seinem Universal Title Run:

“To me I thought that was it. I am the Universal Champion and this is going to solidify me as the top guy that I have always wanted to be. But I don’t think it really did. It didn’t turn out to be what I was hoping- it didn’t turn out to be this thing that would make me a top guy, the way like I felt that it would”

Zu seinen Matches mit AJ Styles:

“I felt like I hit a little — I kinda plateaued in a way,” Owens said. “You (Edge) say you enjoyed the series of matches with AJ and I’m glad you did and hopefully a lot of people did as well but I don’t know if I can say that I did, to be honest. I don’t know if I was putting out my best stuff at the time and once that ended and I transitioned into that thing with Shane [McMahon].”
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”