Bellator 187 Results (Conor McGregor Fuckery)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 3 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Nefercheperur.

• Bellator 187 Results (Conor McGregor Fuckery)

Bellator 187 Results (Conor McGregor Fuckery)

sherdog.com/events/Bellator-187-McKee-vs-Moore-62883

Die Show geriet zur Nebensache nachdem Conor McGregor in den Kaefig sprang weil er mit seinem Teamkollegen Charlie Ward nach seinem Sieg feiern wollte. Das Problem, McGregor war nicht gelistet als Cornerman und geriet deswegen in Konflikt mit dem Referee Marc Godard. McGregor schubste den Referee dabei. Gleichzeitig ohrfeigte McGregor einen Bellator Angestellten. Bereits bei der UFC Show in Poland ist McGregor mit Marc Godard in Konflikt gekommen. Der Clown sollte fuer eine lange Zeit gesperrt werden dafuer, aber weil er McGregor ist, wird es vielleicht davon kommen. Bellator gab bekannt das man den Vorfall untersuchen wird.

tmz.com/videos/0_lgpj8rcp/

In der Vergangenheit gab es fuer solche Faelle auch schon Mal 1-2 Jahre Sperre und entzug der Fighter Lizenz. Jason High wurde fuer einen Referee Schubser ein Jahr gesperrt und wurde von der UFC entlassen (man darf gespannt sein welche Ausrede Dana White hat, warum er High entlaesst und McGregor natuerlich nicht entlassen wird fuer eine Situation die noch schlimmer ist). Roy Nelson wurde fuer 9 Monate gesperrt, Keith Jardine bekam seine Fighter Lizenz entzogen.

Hier im uebrigen Dana White wie er Jason High for life banned von der UFC…

Also wenn er kein hypokrit waere, muesste er McGregor genauso behandeln…aber da Dana ein hypokrit ist…
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • ABC Statement zu Conor McGregor Vorfall/Update

Die ABC (Association of Boxing Commissions and Combative Sports) gab folgendes Statement bekannt:
      While the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation (MTDAR) was regulating Bellator 187 in Dublin, Ireland, on November 10, 2017, the following events took place during the Ward vs Redmond bout.

Mr. Conor McGregor who was a spectator at the time, disrupted the event by scaling the cage prior to the conclusion of the bout. Mr. McGregor’s conduct jeopardized the health and safety of the bout participants by delaying necessary medical attention to the fighters that were injured during the round.

In addition, Mr. McGregor assaulted Referee Mark [sic] Goddard and a Bellator staff.

The MTDAR has been in consultation with the upper management of the UFC regarding Mr. McGregor’s inappropriate and unacceptable behavior.

The MTDAR has also contacted members of the Association of Boxing Commissioners that have licensed Mr. McGregor in their jurisdictions to inform them of Mr. McGregor’s behavior.

McGregor hat schon einige Regeln zuvor gebrochen, jetzt hat er mit seinen antics das noch Mal ueberboten. Das Problem an Jones, oder kleinen Kindern ist, wenn man ihnen nicht die Grenzen aufzeigt, und ihnen Konsequenzen gibt, werden sie komplett fucked up. Das passierte mit Jones, und McGregor ist auch auf dem Besten Weg dazu.

Der Commissioner Mike Mazzulli der fuer Bellator 187 zustaendig war, behauptete inzwischen, dass die UFC McGrgeor von der UFC New Year`s Eve Showgestrichen haette…
      “I had some executives from the UFC contact me within 2 hours of what occurred. They basically said to me that is completely unacceptable in their eyes and that they will be doing something about it. They did inform me that he was set to be on the Dec. 30 card and he will not be on it. So, I do commend the UFC to some extent for doing that.”
      LOL was fuer ein Bullshit. McGregor war bisher nicht auf der Card. So wenn McGregor gar nicht fuer den Event geplant war, und er nicht auftritt, koennte die UFC oder der Typ dennoch behauptet, “schaut her, wir haben ihn ja bestraft…“ nur das es eben keiner glauben wird. Aber weil ja McGregor Entertainment bietet fuer die Fans, und den Promotern und Commissions Geld einbringt, wird es den meisten egal sein…the show must go on…

Ausserdem hier ein Artikel zu der Aktion von McGregor:

mmajunkie.com/2017/11/trading-…-crosses-line-so-now-what
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • Conor McGregor entschuldigt sich/Marc Goddard Statement

Conor McGregor hat zu dem Vorfall bei Bellator 187 nun folgendes Statement veroeffentlicht:

“I sincerely apologize for my behavior at last weekends fight event in Dublin. While trying to support a loyal teammate and friend, I let my emotions get the best of me and acted out of line. As a multiple weight UFC champion, executive producer, role model and public figure, I must hold myself to a higher standard.

The referee Marc Gonard was making a horrendous decision in trying to pick an unconscious fighter up off the floor and force the fight to continue into the second round. Even against the wishes of the said fighters coach. The fight was over.

After witnessing my fighter in a fight where the worst happened and the opponent passed away from his injuries on the night, I thought the worst was about to happen again, and I lost it and over reacted. I am sorry to everyone.

I sincerely apologize to the Director of the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation, Mike Mazzulli, all the officials and staff working the event, Andy Ryan and his fighter John, two stonch ones that put up a great fight every time. That side will always have my respect, and lastly every one of my fans. I love yous all!

I’ve always learned from my mistakes and this will be no different.”
      So, in der Entschuldigung gibt er dem Referee noch eine Mitschuld, obwohl der Referee klar im Recht war. So, er uebernimmt nicht zu 100% die Verantwortung fuer eine Situation fuer die er zu 100% verantwortlich war. Das muesste man ihm unbedingt beibringen mit einer Konsequenz, ansonsten wuerde er es ja wieder machen. Und was soll der “As a multiple weight UFC champion, executive producer, role model and public figure“ nonsense? Das hat doch ihm jemand diktiert…

Dan Hardy`s Meinung zu der “Entschuldigung”:

Marc Goddard gab folgendes Statement bekannt:

“As the round drew to a close the 10-second warning sounded and that was heard and acknowledged by me. Soon after Charlie Ward connected with a left hand that slumped John Redmond to his knees. At this exact point I could not and had not made my determination that John was either out of the contest or not in the position to intelligently defend himself.

The punch and action that followed naturally resulted in a surge of crowd noise, one that was so significant I had already made my determination that I could not audibly hear the bell sound for the end of the round, I had made my decision to step in with the belief that bell had indeed been sounded, when in actual fact it had not. This is a critical fact to the ensuing proceedings.

At this point on my step in, and you will clearly see from the video replay that I only step across and do not wave the fight off. Charlie Ward, understandably so had reeled off in celebration thinking that I had indeed ended the contest and not as I had actually done, called time on what I believed to be the end of the round. Two distinctly different endings.

*Zu diesem Zeitpunkt kam McGregor in den Kaefig

As I see Conor McGregor in the ring -- this is the ONLY reason that I approach Mr. Ward. Conor is of zero concern to me at this point, he ‘happened to be there’ [wrongly] and my intention again as you will clearly see from the video is to approach Charlie to let him know that the fight was not at that point officially over, that he should return to his corner and wait for my assessment and call. Had I indeed ended the bout then the fact Conor McGregor was in the ring would have been of zero concern to me and I wouldn’t even have approached them. I would have no need to.

I was talking only to Charlie Ward at this point and you will see me put my arms between him and Conor McGregor, trying to separate and restore order to notify him to go back to his corner and continue the rest period, I was trying to communicate with Charlie Ward and then trying to tell Conor to leave, it wasn’t done yet. This is when Conor McGregor began firstly his verbal assault in my direction. My only thought at this point was to notify Charlie Ward, and his corner team, of my decision at the time and restore order to the fighting area. Also the condition of John Redmond and then subsequently bringing in the [doctor] in the rest period to make a determination. Of course the ensuing melee and confusion had completely prevented that from happening, that is the result of the actions of one man.

At no point did I attempt to ‘pick up an unconscious fighter’ [he was not unconscious] and of course would never ‘force the fight to continue.

I do not wish for any further action to be taken against any party, in particular Conor McGregor, but ultimately that is entirely out of my hands. I hope that the situation can be reviewed, learned from on how we could prevent a repeat instance and then case closed, we move on for the good of the sport.

I have known, witnessed and refereed Conor on many previous occasions over the years and watched, even in support of his meteoric rise, speaking publically to commend him and offer an insight when others had turned against him. I have known Conor before he was the mega star that he is now, long before he amassed his fame and fortune -- the difference being I respected him the same and treated him no different back then.
    • Conor McGregor Update

UFC President Dana White wurde angesprochen auf eine moegliche Bestrafung fuer Conor McGregor aufgrund des Bellator 187 Vorfalls. Auf die Frage reagierte Dana White ausweichend:

“Listen, the punishment, he was being dealt with by the head of the (Association of Boxing Commissions), and we were going to fight him, regardless of what McGregor manager Audie Attar says. We were working on a fight for him at the end of the year, and he’s just not ready.”

Bei Jason High war er nicht so ausweichend….aber ist natuerlich verstaendlich, die cash cow will man nicht Opfern, aber das sollte man halt im Hinterkopf haben.

Ansonsten wiedersprach White damit Ausaagen von Mike Mazzulli, der ja behauptet hat, die UFC haette ihn gestrichen fuer UFC 219, aber laut White plante man das weiterhin.

Auch sagte Dana White, dass vor dem naechsten Fight, es zuerst einen neuen Vertragsabschluss mit Conor McGregor braucht, und er Zweifel hat, ob Conor McGregor ueberhaupt noch Mal antreten wird im MMA.