GSP Vakantiert UFC Middleweight Title…

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 3 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Nefercheperur.

• GSP Vakantiert UFC Middleweight Title…

Es war abzusehen und ueberrascht absolut niemanden, und ergibt fuer GSP selbst auch Sinn, denn GSP hat nun offiziell den UFC Middleweight Title vakantiert, nach dem er ihn gegen Michael Bisping gewonnen hat. Die UFC gab sofort einen Title Fight fuer UFC 221 bekannt zwischen Robert Whittaker (Interim Champion) und Luke Rockhold (siehe auch anderer Thread).

Im Statement von GSP sagte er:

“My fight at UFC 217 was one of the greatest nights of my life but I now need to take some time to focus on my health. Out of respect to the athletes and the sport, I don’t want to hold up the division. I will be giving up my belt.”

Wie bereits gesagt, fuer GSP macht es Sinn. Er hat Bisping zwar geschlagen und den MW Title gewonnen, aber Bisping war ja nicht der Top MW Fighter. Gegen Whittaker, Rockhold, Jacare, Romero etc. haette GSP 20-30 Pounds abgegeben und waere grosser Aussenseiter gewesen. Ich glaube das Whittaker ihn klar geschlagen haette.

UFC President Dana White wird wahrscheinlich ausflippen und sich aufregen, wobei er auch selbstkritisch sein sollte, was er natuerlich nicht sein wird. Das FUCKERY ist naemlich, dass GSP den MW Titlefight ja schon nicht verdient hatte, den Title gewann und jetzt vakantiert. Dann spricht er noch von “respect“ warum er den Title abgibt…herrje, wenn er Respekt gehabt haette fuer die anderen, dann haette er den Fight gar nicht zugestimmt, weil er nach eigener Aussage, den MW Title nie verteidigen wollte. Dann haette er niemals diesen Fight bestreiten duerfte. Die UFC wird wiedermal fuer kurzsichtiges Denken beim Matchmaking bestraft. Ja, ein tolle Buyrate, und nun das ganze Fuckery um den MW Title. Genauso wie im Featherweight, im Lightweight und jetzt auch im Flyweight. Man entwertet damit die Title und baut nicht die Fighter und die Divisions auf.

GSP und Woodley wollen bestimmt jetzt den WW Titlefight und die UFC wird es sicherlich booken fuer das schnelle Geld, denn auch da wuerde das fuckery weitergehen wenn man GSP den Titlefight gibt, anstatt einen Challenger den man aufgebaut hat…achja, hat man ja nicht…so what….?
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • Dana White ist doch nicht so pissed….

Nach dem Dana White zuerst meinte, dass er super pissed waere, wenn GSP den MW Title vakantiert, sagte er nun, dass er doch nicht so pissed sei, und das er bezweifelt das GSP noch Mal antritt.
      “At the end of the day, there’s a reason I put that stuff in the contract for him to sign. There’s a reason. Am I shocked? I don’t think anybody’s shocked. He came out, he hand picked Michael Bisping and went away again. Whatever. It is what it is.

He doesn’t want to fight anybody at welterweight. That’s why he fought Bisping. He didn’t want to fight Tyron Woodley. He didn’t want to fight Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson. He didn’t want to fight any of those guys. He wanted to fight Michael Bisping and he did and now he’s off again.

“Listen, I’m not shocked. I’m not mad. It is what it is. I thought I would be pissed but I’m not. I expected it. I had him sign a contract saying that he would defend against Robert Whittaker for a reason. Because I knew he wouldn’t.”

Ich meine, wenn er erwartete das GSP den MW Title vakantiert und nicht verteidigt, wieso gab er ihm dann ueberhaupt einen MW Titlefight den er ohnehin nicht verdiente? Oh wait…macht er ja mit Conor auch…kurzsichtiges denken…verdient zwar erstmal Geld, aber zerstoert damit komplett die glaubwuerdigkeit und das prestige der UFC Title, und verrarscht die Fighter die sportlich sich fuer Titlefights qualifizieren.
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • Michael Bisping`s Meinung darueber das GSP den Middleweight Title vakantierte

“He’s a prick. He’s a prick, god bless him.

I’m gonna be brutally honest here, it’s a double-edged sword. It’s a good thing and a bad thing. By the way, Dana White threw me under the bus when he first found out. He wasn’t happy with Georges and he said, ‘Yeah, well he cherry-picked Bisping.’ That doesn’t do me any favors! He didn’t cherry-pick me, but I did say that. I said Georges wanted to fight me because he thought I was an easy fight and this and that, and he got the win, and then he vacated the belt. Now he vacated the belt because apparently he had to go to the hospital after our fight and he thought he was gonna be paralyzed and he had a bad neck and all this type of stuff. I don’t know. He just doesn’t fancy doing it again.

In one respect, it’s good for me because - as an MMA fighter, as a boxer, whatever it is - if somebody beats you, you never want them to lose again because if they get beat, then the person that beat them, it has a negative impact on you. Like, ‘Oh, they could have beaten me as well.’ So he’s never going to fight at 185 again, that’s good. I’m the only person at 185 he ever beat, nobody at 185 is ever gonna beat him. So cheers Georges, thanks for that. But at the same time, it looks like a bit of a bitch move, you know what I mean? So there’s pluses and negatives.

Dann denkt Bisping, das GSP von Anfang an den Plan hatte:

“He even said that. Remember he said in the press conferences, he said if he lost he was never gonna try again and he was gonna retire. I don’t know anything about Georges’ bank account but I’m assuming it’s pretty swollen, it’s got plenty of money in there. So he came back, he got another belt, made history, made a ton of money, made more than me, the prick, and good for him. It’s actually really smart. Why should he carry on fighting? Legacy is more important and he’s got a great legacy there. So from a business standpoint, it’s actually a really smart move. From the UFC’s perspective, of course it’s frustrating. It’s annoying. Opens the doors for Whittaker versus Rockhold but it’s annoying because remember, GSP did that after the Johny Hendricks fight. He didn’t defend the belt, walked away, Dana was pissed then, and now he’s doing the same thing now.”
    • Dana White schliesst Conor McGregor vs GSP aus

Nachdem GSP`s Trainer gesagt hat, das GSP vs McGregor ein moeglicher naechster Fight waere, schloss Dana White den Fight aus:

“He ain't fighting Conor McGregor. If he wants to come back, UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley or middleweight champion Robert Whittaker is waiting for him. They're both waiting, if Georges wants to come back.

There is no status. I knew what he was doing. That's why I put a mandatory title defense into his contract. We both knew what was going on. I don't know, man. I don't think the guy wants to fight. I think he jumped in, grabbed some cash and went back to Canada.”

Das bedeutet, Dana White wuerde GSP tatsaechlich einen weiteren Titlefight als naechstes geben, und das nach dem GSP vs Bisping Fiasko…die lernen es nicht.

Als Anmerkung, sollte McGregor den GSP wollen, wuerde Dana White sofort umschwenken und den Fight booken….