Luke Rockhold:“The Sport is Losing its Integrity”

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• Luke Rockhold:“The Sport is Losing its Integrity”

Luke Rockhold kritisiert die UFC schon laenger. Folgende Aussagen, taetigte er, bevor GSP den MW Title vakantierte.

Luke Rockhold schrieb:

“I love fighting. I want to fight, but there are principles in this game. You’ve got to have morals. I’m not just going to fight fights to fight to get nowhere.

There’s been talks along the way about potential this and potential that. They’re trying to make fights like Yoel Romero right now. Why would I fight Yoel Romero when there’s no clear-cut person fighting Whittaker? Obviously, I want to fight for the title.

If that’s available, I’m not going to fucking sign any fight. I want to fight for the title, and if that’s available then that’s what I’m going to do. Don’t try to make me fight fights when, you tell me, what’s a number one contender fight these days? Did Georges St-Pierre fight a number one contender fight? I don’t think so. There’s no point in fighting guys when there’s no structure, there’s no rhyme or reason to who gets the title shot.

Nate Diaz is my boy, but the fact that they were even negotiating Nate Diaz for a welterweight title shot doesn’t make sense. It’s disrespectful to everybody in the fucking division. We work our asses off to get to where we are. It’s a fucking sport. It’s pissing my off. It’s losing its integrity and it needs to get back to its roots.”
      Worauf er anspielt ist bzw. was er sagt, dass Nate Diaz einen WW TIitlefight bekommen sollte, dass McGregor einen LW Titlefight bekam, obwohl er den nicht verdiente und ihn nicht verteidigt. Das Germaine de Ramdanie einen Titlefight bekam als mid level Fighterin, und ohne das sie dafuer viel gemacht hat. Das TJ Dillashaw einen Flyweight Titlefight bekommt, obwohl er noch nie in der Division ueberhaupt antrat, dass einige Champions nicht die Top Contender kaempfen, und dadurch Top Contender leer ausgehen, waehrend Fighter aus sportlichen Gruenden unrechtmaessige Titlefights bekommen.
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”