SBG ueber Roman Reigns:“This man will spend his entire WWE career never being fully accepted by the WWE fans”

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 2 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Adios.

• SBG ueber Roman Reigns:“This man will spend his entire WWE career never being fully accepted by the WWE fans”

Superstar Billy Graham ueber Roman Reigns:

“Never Say Never. Except when you are talking about Roman Reigns.This man will spend his entire WWE career never being fully accepted by the WWE fans. Some will of course accept him but most wont. I cant quite put my finger on it. Most of the time he has a blank stare on his face. Everyone ( except Paul Heyman ) must try and give a promo straight from a script. But I believe even without a script he would still not get over. He just doesn’t have the ” It ” factor and never will. Even blood didn’t help his cause against Lesnar. Getting juice was designed to get sympathy for the Baby Face. No one felt bad for Reigns when he got his head busted open by Lesnar at # 34. I have absolutely nothing more to say about this man, professionally speaking of course. BUT… Tomorrow night I promise to deliver an intelligent, in-depth analysis of Ronda Rousey and her performance in the tag match, which everyone is raving about. Catch you tomorrow evening.”
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • Tja was willste machen. Wenn dir etwas Jahre lang aufgedrückt wirst, was du nicht willst, wirst du es nicht mögen oder akzpetieren.

Wenn ich mir so Cena als vergleich nehme, den ich in Markzeite mochte, hat es bis letztes Jahr gedauert wo ich sagen,
      okay in dem Rhytmus und in der Matchqualität (wie gegen Styles oder Owens) kann ich mit ihm leben.

Wir sprechen uns also in 15 Jahren wieder