Gail Kim`s Meinung zu WWE Women`s Revolution und wie hypokritisch Stephanie McMahon dabei ist

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• Gail Kim`s Meinung zu WWE Women`s Revolution und wie hypokritisch Stephanie McMahon dabei ist

“WWE always thinks in a business mindset. For them, they are thinking, ‘ok this woman’s revolution is becoming hot, Ronda Rousey, this ‘Me Too’ movement’; so of course to be honest I’m going to say this, because I’ve said it on Twitter, Stephanie McMahon could have been fighting for us a long time ago. She was there every single time I worked there and she had zero interest in fighting for the women back then. So, for them, everything is business motivated. So, them having this women’s revolution, and it’s from the fans as well… the fans did demand it through social media and Vince heard it and made it happen. And I think finally the girls are getting treated the way they want to get treated.”

Sie sagt jetzt nichts, was nicht jeder schon weiss, es handelt sich nur um Marketing. Bei Gail Kim muss man sagen, dass sie eine derjenigen ist die schon vor 10 Jahren WWE fuer das Women`s Wrestling kritisiert haben, so ist nicht einer derjenigen die das nur gerade sagte weil es viele machen und so offensichtlich ist.
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”