Lex Luger spricht ueber Miss Elizabeth`s Tod

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 1 Antwort in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Nefercheperur.

• Lex Luger spricht ueber Miss Elizabeth`s Tod

Lex Luger war beim Sean Mooney podcast zu Gast und sprach ueber den Tod von Miss Elizabeth.

Darueber in der Nacht wo sie starb verhaftet worden zu sein:

“I was sitting out in my front yard and they told me that she didn't make it. So I remember, when they went through my place, they found all the drugs and alcohol. That was part of my lifestyle back then. They arrested me on drug possession. I remember sitting in a jail cell that night realizing, wow...this is a really dark time. And I've shared this a couple of times, I thought about, the only time in my life I thought about that. People talk about what was the low point, because I remember thinking about they take your shoelaces, they take everything from me when you get checked in the jail. I was there on drug possession, on drugs they found. Because there was a lot of big quantities that was a big party house there and uh, they took me in and I was in the jail cell and put me by myself because they didn't want to put me in general population, because people knew who I was, inmates get all stirred up. So I'm in the jail cell and I actually thought, wow, there's no camera in here, maybe... I was trying to think of a way to end it. I thought about climbing up, there's a dividing wall in this little cell I was in by myself that set the toilet off. I thought about maybe if I could climb up on top of that divider wall and put my hands behind my head and fall head first on the cement floor, I could end it all. I didn't do that, but I sure thought about it.”

Darueber das der Tag fuer ihn ein wake-up call war:

”I went into total self-medication mode and I got high every night - I would pop pills, drink. I mean, I wasn't trying to kill myself, but I was on the path of destruction for sure. It's a miracle I didn't overdose so many of those nights over those next couple years. I ended up moving into a hotel and even isolating myself, I wasn't going out anymore, I was in a total period of isolation at that point.”

Ueber seine Beziehung zu Randy Savage vor Miss Elizabeth`s Tod:
      “They were divorced for what we're talking about almost 10 years. She had remarried and they were long, no longer a part of each other's lives at all. Randy and I had traveled together some in WWE, we always got along great, we trained together. From my end, and I never felt anything off Randy, I never felt any issue there whatsoever. Admired, respected him, never felt an issue with Randy.”

Ueber seine Beziehung zu Randy Savage nach Miss Elizabeth`s Tod:

“I never met Randy afterwards.”
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • Lex Luger noch darueber wie er Sting kennenlernte:

“Well, he was with Bill Watts in that territory, which then merged with the Crocketts. He and I didn’t get along at first. I came across as cocky, go figure. He thought I was the cockiest guy he’d ever met. He had asked him a question about how I stayed so lean on the road. He was trying to break the ice a bit because he was in good shape too, He was just trying to break the ice because we didn’t know each other yet. I was taking my boots off and I never looked up at him, I just said, ‘Stoley’s & M&M’s.’ He just walked away shaking his head. We became friends because we’d be at the hotels in the morning, all the other guys would be flying in somewhere, or driving really late at night trying to get to the hotel. Other guys would be going to bed if they flew in, or sleep in if they drove the night before to the next city, so he and I would be up really early having breakfast so we can carb up and get ready for our workout. He would be across the restaurant, and I would be on the other side, and finally after a couple of months, we thought it was ridiculous so we merged and had breakfast together, went to the gym together, and up until this day we are the best of friends. We really hit it off; we became business partners and best friends.”
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”