Hulk Hogan`s Greatest Moments.....laut Hulk Hogan...

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• Hulk Hogan`s Greatest Moments.....laut Hulk Hogan...

Laut Hulk Hogan Wrestlemania 1, 3 und 18…
      “The first one, of course, was WrestleMania 1 where we pulled out all of the stops, we had Mr. T. We had Billy Martin there. We had Mary Hart. We had everybody there. The Rockettes, Alice Cooper, Cyndi Lauper, I mean, we had the whole gambit there for WrestleMania 1. Hulk Hogan and Vince McMahon bet the farm that this was going to make or break the pro wrestling business and this is where we did the transition. This is where we shifted gears into an international phenom, the wrestling business, instead of just a local scenario, so WrestleMania 1 was so important and it put wrestling on the map.

Then we go to WrestleMania 3 where we set the largest indoor attendance record and I wrestled André The Giant, that really cemented my career in stone when André The Giant passed the torch to me because nobody had ever beaten The Giant before.

And then, fast forward to WrestleMania 18 where I came back to WWE after working for Ted Turner for about eight years. I came back. Everybody thought that Hulk Hogan was washed up, he was too old, maybe he was out of gas, maybe he couldn’t keep up. And I went out to the ring with The Rock and basically took The Rock to school at WrestleMania 18. And that match, from what a lot of the wrestling fans talk about, was the biggest WrestleMania moment ever because the whole building was cheering for Hulk Hogan and the whole building was cheering for Rock off and on, and it was the craziest go against the grain cheer the bad guy because nobody expected it. It was just something that changed the landscape of how the wrestling fans view the heroes and villains.”

Soviel Bullshit wieder in drei Absaetzen. Wrestlemania 1 put wrestling on the map….facepalm….niemand schlug Andre the Giant vor Wrestlemania 3….facepalm…und Wrestlemania 18 changed the landscape of how the wrestling fans view the heroes and villains….facepalm….abgesehen von den typischen Hogan Luegen, wundert mich warum er nicht den Heel turn in der WCW aufzaehlte als die NWO gegruendet wurde, der war naemlich wirklich was einflussreiches.
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”