CHIKARA King of Trios 2018 Night 1 Results

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• CHIKARA King of Trios 2018 Night 1 Results

CHIKARA King of Trios 2018 Night 1
      Palmer Center
      Easton,Pennsylvania

King of Trios 2018 First Round Match
      Ancient Order of the Nations (Adam Hoffman,Jack Bonza & Mick Moretti) besiegten Xyberhawx Techno Union (Danjerhawk,Nytehawk & Razerhawk) nach einem Triple Team Move gegen Razerhawk [11:42 min]

The ResistANTce (Fire Ant,Green Ant & Thief Ant) besiegten The Dark Lords of the Proteus Wheel (Callux,Frantik & Volgar) nach dem Beach Break (Belly to Back Piledriver) von Fire Ant gegen Frantik [12:54 min]

The Nexus Alliance (Fred Rosser,PJ Black & Tyrone Evans) besiegten The Regime (Juan Francisco de Coronado,Rick Roland & Sloan Caprice) nach dem Springbaord 450 Splash von Black gegen Coronado [17:00 min]

The Raiders of the Beyond (Brian Milonas,Cam Zamgami & Chris Dickinson) besiegten The Millenium Throwbacks (Boomer Hatfield,Dasher Hatfield & Mark Angelosetti) via Referee Stoppage nachdem sich Mark Angelosetti verletzt hatte [14:18 min]

The Ohanka Gang (Katarina Leigh,PCO & Rey Bucanero) besiegten The Society of the Deep (Cajun Crawdad,Hermit Crab & Merlok) nach dem Moonsault von PCO gegen Hermit Crab [17:57 min]

The F.I.S.T Order (Icarus,Tony Deppen & Travis Huckabee) besiegten The Galactic Wildlife Commission (Air Wolf,ThunderFrog & Wildcat) nach dem Bridging Double Underhook Suplex von Huckabee gegen Wolf [14:07 min]

The New Republic (El Hijo del Ice Cream,Ice Cream Jr. & Kikutaro) besiegten Sisters of the Mighty (Aja Perera,Mighty Molly & Solo Darling) nach einem Roll Up von Kikutaro gegen Perera [19:30 min]

Tokyo Joshi Freedom Fighters (Miyu Yamashita,Shoko Nakajima & Yuka Sakazaki) besiegten The SHIMMER Collective (Jessica Troy,Madison Eagles & Shazza McKenzie) nach dem Magical Magical Girl Splash (Diving Turning Splash) von Sakazaki gegen McKenzie [19:36 min]
      "I've wrestled every Wrestler there is to wrestle in wrestling."
      "I come from a highly educated university, so when I come out and speak to these white trash I gotta dumb myself down"
      "You either die an Indie Darling or live long enough to see yourself become Cena"
      "Rollins is great at mixing kayfabe and real life. like remember that time when he cheated on his fiancee with a nazi? such a great heel."
      May the Bridges I Have burned light my way back home