CHIKARA It Came From Beneath The Sink Results

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• CHIKARA It Came From Beneath The Sink Results

CHIKARA It Came From Beneath The Sink
      Wrestle Factory
      Philadelphia,Pennsylvania

6 Man Tag Team Match
      The Closers (Rick Roland & Sloan Caprice) & Juan Francisco de Coronado besiegten The Beast Warriors (Oleg the Usurper & The Proletariat Boar of Moldova) & Hype Rockwell

Singles Match
      Cajun Crawdad besiegte Jawbreaker Jose

Tag Team Match
      The Proteus Wheel (Callux & Frantik) besiegten The Colony (Fire Ant & Thief Ant)

Singles Match
      Mick Moretti besiegte Rory Gulak

6 Person Tag Team Match
      Blanche Babish,Jeremy Leary & Lucas Calhoun besiegten The Nouveau Aesthetic (BLANK,Still Life with Apricots and Pears & Ursa Minor in the Night Sky)

Singles Match
      The Whisper besiegte Boomer Hatfield

8 Person Tag Team Match
      Green Ant,Mike Quackenbush,Officer Warren Barksdale & Solo Darling besiegten Frantik,Hallowicked,Merlok & Sonny Defarge

CHIKARA Grand Title Match
      Dasher Hatfield (c) besiegte Travis Huckabee
      - Dasher Hatfield ersetzte den verletzten Mark Angelosetti
      "I've wrestled every Wrestler there is to wrestle in wrestling."
      "I come from a highly educated university, so when I come out and speak to these white trash I gotta dumb myself down"
      "You either die an Indie Darling or live long enough to see yourself become Cena"
      "Rollins is great at mixing kayfabe and real life. like remember that time when he cheated on his fiancee with a nazi? such a great heel."
      May the Bridges I Have burned light my way back home