NJPW Dominion 6.9 2019 Results

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 2 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Misawa~.

• NJPW Dominion 6.9 2019 Results

NJPW Dominion 6.9
      Osaka Jo Hall
      Osaka,Japan

Singles Match
      Jon Moxley besiegte Shota Umino mit dem Double Arm DDT [3:52 min]

Singles Match
      Shingo Takagi besiegte Satoshi Kojima mit dem Last of the Dragon (Wrist Clutch Fisherman Driver) [11:14 min]

Tag Team Match
      Jushin Thunder Ligerf & YOSHI-HASHI besiegten Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki & Zack Sabre Jr.) nach einem Roll Up von HASHi gegen ZSJ [9:39 min]

6 Man Tag Team Match
      Hiroshi Tanahashi,Juice Robinson & Ryusuke Taguchi besiegten BULLET CLUB (Chase Owens,Jay White & Taiji Ishimori) nach einem Modified Sling Blade von Tanahashi gegen Owens [9:48 min]

NEVER Openweight Title Match
      Tomohiro Ishii besiegte Taichi (c) (/w Miho Abe) mit dem Vertical Drop Brainbuster [16:11 min]
      ----------> TITLEWECHSEL!

IWGP Tag Team Titles Match
      The Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa) (c) besiegten Los Ingobernables de Japon (EVIL & SANADA) nach einem Roll Up von Tonga gegen EVIL [16:38 min]

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title Match
      Will Ospreay besiegte Dragon Lee (c) mit dem Storm Breaker (Double Underhook Overhead Lift into Corkscrew Neckbreaker) [20:07 min]
      -----------> TITLEWECHEL!

IWGP Intercontinental Title Match
      Tetsuya Naito besiegte Kota Ibushi (c) mit dem Destino (Standing Modified Swinging Shiranui) [22:06 min]
      ---------> TITLEWECHSEL!

IWGP Heavyweight Title Match
      Kazcuhika Okada (c) besiegte Chris Jericho mit einer Double Leg Trap Rana [25:43 min]
      "I've wrestled every Wrestler there is to wrestle in wrestling."
      "I come from a highly educated university, so when I come out and speak to these white trash I gotta dumb myself down"
      "You either die an Indie Darling or live long enough to see yourself become Cena"
      "Rollins is great at mixing kayfabe and real life. like remember that time when he cheated on his fiancee with a nazi? such a great heel."
      May the Bridges I Have burned light my way back home
    • Ratings von Meltzer:

Jon Moxley vs Shota Umino: 2.25 Stars
      Shingo Takagi vs Satoshi Kojima: 4.25 Stars
      Jushin Liger & Yoshi-Hashi vs Minoru Suzuki & Zack Sabre Jr: 3.25 Stars
      Hiroshi Tanahashi & Ryusuke Taguchi & Juice Robinson vs Chase Owens & Jay White & Taiji Ishimori: 2.5 Stars
      Tomohiro Ishii vs Taichi: 4 Stars
      Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa vs Evil & Sanada: 3.25 Stars
      Will Ospreay vs Dragon Lee: 5 Stars
      Tetsuya Naito vs Kota Ibushi: "anything from negative stars to 4.75 Stars"
      Kazuchika Okada vs Chris Jericho: 4.25 Stars

Statement zum Naito vs Ibushi Rating:
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Honestly you could give this match anything from negative stars to ****3/4. As far as drama and engaging the live crowd, it was a near match of the year. But if you care about performers’ safety, it’s very different viewing and it was hard to enjoy. I think the botched apron spot took a lot of people out of it because the slow-mo was one of the sickest landings, in the sense it looked like Ibushi had broken his neck, and he’s broken his neck before. Mentally you wanted it stopped and they not only didn’t stop, but they continued to do everything they planned. Plus, Ibushi’s selling was so great that it made you think he was completely out, which either made it better for realism, or far too real to enjoy, depending on your viewpoint. Still, this is the modern version of Undertaker vs. Foley Hell in a Cell, which with 20 years of perspective, was a terrible thing because of all the stunt bumps it encouraged and how guys got into the business thinking they could get over by doing that stuff rather than wrestling. That said Foley was hurt far worse in that match. What they did in that match was more dangerous. It did make Foley’s career and he’s made a career of doing talk shows based largely on that match. It helped make Jim Ross the legendary voice of a generation with his impromptu call. It’s one of the most famous and vivid matches of all-time. I hated that one when it happened even worse than this, yet it became part of wrestling legend. And for all the same reasons, this one is probably going to be copied and admired, and that’s all wrong. But in wrestling if you study history, being wrong very often works to your advantage and becomes mythical. Hopefully not here. The good news is that the worst injury came from the head-butt, but why is anyone getting hurt from a head-butt. You either work the head-butt and it’s perfectly safe, or you shouldn’t be doing it at all, because we’ve learned too much to be doing shoot head-butts.

Liste der 5+ Star Matches von Dave Meltzer
      "I've wrestled every Wrestler there is to wrestle in wrestling."
      "I come from a highly educated university, so when I come out and speak to these white trash I gotta dumb myself down"
      "You either die an Indie Darling or live long enough to see yourself become Cena"
      "Rollins is great at mixing kayfabe and real life. like remember that time when he cheated on his fiancee with a nazi? such a great heel."
      May the Bridges I Have burned light my way back home