Diskussion ueber Steroiden Missbrauch und Ausrichtugn der WWE

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 7 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Nefercheperur.

• Diskussion ueber Steroiden Missbrauch und Ausrichtugn der WWE

Nun jetzt geht es wohl in die naechste Runde.,die Diskussion ueber Steroiden missbrauch im Wrestling.
      Und die WWE scheint das ganze auch noch zu moegen,wie anders ist die Story rund um Triple H und Steiner zu erklaeren die sich noch einen Steroiden Posedown leisten.Mit solchen Aktionen will man also die Fans behalten bzw manche zurueckgewinnen.Das ist doch ein Witz imo.

Folgender Artikel wurde jetzt von Josh Shiaman veroeffentlicht ueber das Thema

Wrestling fans have become apathetic towards most stunts on WWE television, but there are a few gimmicks we simply can’t tolerate.

Like watching two jacked-up monoliths pose-down while covered with enough oil to cause a five-alarm fire. Or witnessing a 55 year-old divorcee get hitched in his “tighty-whities.” Both stunts may have been interesting in a “Michael Jackson dangling his baby out of a window” sort of way, but they don’t represent anything truly compelling.

When will the WWE come to the realization that cheap stunts will not bring back viewers? Wrestling will. Am I the only person who believes this to be true?
      While watching live WWE events over the past week, I found myself reaching for the remote on two separate occasions. The first act of grappling blasphemy occurred last Thursday on Smackdown! when Dawn Marie and Al Wilson tied the knot.
      I’m not complaining about witnessing Dawn Marie strip down to her unmentionables, but I almost lost my lunch and breakfast when she and Al made wild, hedonistic moves on the mat. Watching the Crocodile Hunter get his arm gnawed off by a rare, cabbage eating marsupial is far more entertaining.
      The second temporary click-off occurred on Monday night when Triple H and Scott Steiner decided on a pose down. What a novel idea. Now, I understand that most of wrestling involves giant, sweaty men grappling with one another. I’ve come to terms with that fact. But that doesn’t mean I’ll blindly accept watching two greased-up freaks engaged in a muscle fest. It was predictable and, quite honestly, a complete waste of 15 minutes.

(As a side note, Triple H looked like he went to the Hulk Hogan school of Sun Tanning before RAW. He was baked to a crisp. As Cosmo Kramer once said in a memorable Seinfeld episode, “Jerry, I’m cooked!”)

With so much talent on both rosters, why does the WWE creative team continually feel they have to put on cheap gimmicks in order to interest fans? They don’t. Personally, I’d much rather watch a solid 15-minutes of hard work in the ring, rather than a naked wedding and a vein popping competition. Both events reeked of desperation and only served to kill valuable television time.

Now, I can give the Triple H/Steiner scenario a little leeway. Trips is currently nursing a variety of physical ailments and making him wrestle prematurely could cause further trouble for the World’s Champion. Steiner has been performing poorly during house shows and the WWE wants to keep his degrading abilities a secret until the Royal Rumble. From this perspective, I can understand the cheap stunts. The WWE desperately wants to keep both men from wrestling for as long as they can. It’s a cover-up.

That’s as far as I’m willing to travel in the leniency department. When most educated readers of TSN.ca/Wrestling voice their opinions regarding what they want to see on WWE television, one word keeps popping up. Wrestling. The fans want more wrestling.

This news is hardly a shocking revelation. It seems the WWE receives a negative backlash every time they attempt to pull a PR stunt. Whether it’s a gay wedding, or a tryst in a funeral parlor, the WWE has failing miserably when producing angles that don’t revolve around wrestling. I understand the need to create a buzz, but there are certain ways to go about it.
      What happened to the days of the classic angle build-up?….

Heel Wrestler: “At the Royal Rumble, I’m gonna rip you limb from limb! Then to celebrate, I’m gonna eat staples and drink cyanide!”
      Face Wrestler: “ With the fans at my back, you’ve got no chance.”

All right, that may be cheesy and a tad outdated, but you get the point. There are plenty of wrestlers on the roster with plenty of creative ideas. There is almost no need to fill 15-minutes of valuable television time with junk, when you could be filling the time with excellent work in the ring. The WWE has created the notion that in order to make WWE television a well-rounded product, they need to incorporate more elaborate stunts. They are only partly correct.

Granted, certain stunts have succeeded on WWE television. Mankind’s “Rock, this is your life,” segment comes to mind. But unfortunately, those successes are few and far between. The contemporary wrestling fan is sick of lengthy gimmick segments that are designed to shock, instead of entertaining. What the fans want to see is quality wrestling from the best the world has to offer.

Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam, Booker T, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, the list goes on and on. Personally, I’ll remain tuned in to watch an old-fashioned Benoit vs. Guerrero bout. I won’t tune in to watch a twenty-minute segment involving a male beauty contest. Call me crazy.

It’s a wacky notion, but when fans watch wrestling….they want to watch wrestling. Go figure.

The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • Gleich mal ein Thread über Steroide auf gemacht cool :D

Aber wie gesagt, ich kann das einfach nicht gut heißen, und wenn es dann noch so eindeutig ist wie bei Scott Steiner bin ich der Meinung das man etwas dagegen unternehmen sollte. Wie gesagt, es nehmen bestimmt ein großteil der Wrestler solche Mittel, bei manchen sieht man es nicht, und bei machen ist es ganz klar...
      "I'm sick of the rap game. I'm sick of this fucking industry, you know what I'm saying. It's run by the devil and 99% of everybody you deal with is a snake!" - DMX, 2003

In Memory of
      Owen Hart
      1965 - 1999
    • Deshalb sagte ich ja man haette erst garnicht Steiner verpflichten sollen.Das schadet dem Image ungemein vom Wrestling imo.Da man nicht mehr ueber das Wrestling spricht sondern nur noch um die Hilfsmittel.Und in jedem Interview werden sich in Zukunft bestimmt einige Fragen daran richten wie es denn aussieht ob man genommen hat oder nicht. :nervous:
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • Ich, als Steiner und HHH Fan, muss leider sagen das ich es absolut beschissen finde was aus den 2 geworden ist

Was die zeigen,hat eigentlich nichts mehr mit Wrestling zu tun. Das ist gespritzte Kraft
      Leute wie Rock,Lesnar,Y2J etc sollte man bewundern für ihre Leistungen.
      Nur ich find den Gamer und BPP halt aus irgendwelchen Gründen cool.....naja zum Glück bin ich nicht auf 1 oda 2 Wrestler festgelegt und hab noch andre Leute, die bei mir oben stehen

Nur sollte man strikter durchgreifen....nur ich finde einen Triple H kann man nicht einfach suspendieren oder so, da er wichtig für die Promotion ist
      Einen Steiner, nun ja den könnte man kicken, da es mit ihm auch nicht besser ging wie vorher

[SIZE=3]No Avatar needed[/SIZE]

• Also gut,HHH und Steiner haben sich geholfen,doch da kann man gutgläubigen noch sagen,dass haben sie sich antrainiert.

Wenn ich aber dann das :asshole: sehe Namentlich genannt Vince McMahon,dann zweifeln die meisten. Denn der hat sich ja auch den Body voll gekumpt bis zum geht nicht mehr.
      "Wenn ich schon in eine Zwangsjacke muss, soll sie von Armani sein"

W alk
      W ith
      E lias
    • Vince McMahon war bereits deswegen angeklagt und außerdem ist es doch bei ihm egal, was er mit seinem Körper macht, er ist kein professioneller Wrestler, der Woche für Woche im Ring steht...

F-U Europe *clap clap clap*
    • Mal ein kurzer einwurf,ich denke Vince hat nichts genommen.Vielleicht ein paar Muskelpreparate aber nichts groesseres,da Vince ein Fanatischer Bodybuilder ist und seinen Koerper ueber 30 Jahre schon trainiert