Jim Ross On Vince McMahon: ‘He Will Run The Company Until They Bury Him’

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• Jim Ross On Vince McMahon: ‘He Will Run The Company Until They Bury Him’

er sollte wohl eher sagen: “He will ruin the company"

wrestletalk schrieb:

On a recent edition of the Grilling JR podcast, Ross talked about the future of Vince McMahon and WWE. In short, he said McMahon will run the company until he dies. Here is the quote, courtesy of Inside the Ropes:
      “He will run the company until they bury him. I don’t think he will ever sell the company. I don’t think he’ll ever slow down to any large degree, that’s just not in his makeup. If he did, he would not be happy. I fully believe all people should strive to find their happy place and his happy place is working. It’s always been that way.
      I think that’s one of the things that’s made the company so successful. Vince’s unrelenting work ethic. Nobody in WWE has ever worked as hard as the owner. Nobody. He has no hobbies, he goes to the gym and he works. That’s it. The only thing I’m concerned about is Vince’s health. I wish him the best, he helped me a lot along the way no doubt, but you wonder sometimes are you doing what needs to be done or what you’re forcing yourself to do? It’s almost like an obsession with him to work.” Jim Ross has been working with All Elite Wrestling since 2019. His last appearance for WWE came at the Greatest Royal Rumble in 2018.