ROH kündigt sämtliche Verträge

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 5 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Misawa~.

• ROH kündigt sämtliche Verträge

Wie Dave Meltzer bekannt gab hat Ring of Honor die Verträge sämtlicher Mitarbeiter und Wrestler gekündgt.
      In einem Statement gab Ring of Honor bekannt das Final Battle im Dezember noch stattfindet, man dann aber das 1. Quartal 2022 für eine Umstrukturierung nutzt.

Link zum Statement von Ring of Honor
      "I've wrestled every Wrestler there is to wrestle in wrestling."
      "I come from a highly educated university, so when I come out and speak to these white trash I gotta dumb myself down"
      "You either die an Indie Darling or live long enough to see yourself become Cena"
      "Rollins is great at mixing kayfabe and real life. like remember that time when he cheated on his fiancee with a nazi? such a great heel."
      May the Bridges I Have burned light my way back home
    • Weitere Meldungen dazu:

- [SRS] "ROH talent was told to contact Greg Gilleland if they want to work elsewhere, and if they're under a deal they'll work on making that happen".

- SRS: We're told that Joe Koff told talent he had multiple meetings trying to fight for ROH, but ultimately Sinclair made the call. Talent was told there was some type of TV show that will be in place after Final Battle but weren't told what that would be.

- Meltzer says the future direction of ROH is to not have contracted wrestlers, so basically they're an indie again. They'll use whoever the top indie guys are on the nights they run shows and tape TV.
    • Nachdem man anfangs noch sagte man wolle nur paar Monate pausieren bewarb man das ROH World Television Title Match mit "Who Do You Think Will Leave Final Battle As The Last TV Champ?".

Das Angekündigte Match zwischen Jay Lethal und Jonathan Gresham wird um den ROH World Title sein - und zwar um die originale erste Version des Titels. Es macht keinen Sinn den Titel zurück zu holen als für einen letzten Moment um den Titel zu ehren.
    • Paar Worte von Wrestlern:

Adam Cole
      Thank you for everything
      @ringofhonor

I fell in love with Independent Wrestling because of you. I found myself as a wrestler because of you. I traveled the world because of you.
      And I wouldn’t be where I am without you. Thank you
      +Videobotschaft
      Erfolge von Adam Cole in ROH: einziger 3x ROH World Champ, 1x ROH World Television Title, ROH Tag Team Lottery 2011 Gewinner, ROH World Title Tournament 2013 Gewinner, ROH Survival of the Fittest 2014 Gewinner

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle O'Reilly
      Thank-you
      @ringofhonor
      and
      @rohcary
      for giving me an opportunity and being the launching pad for countless careers in this industry. So many insane moments and legendary performers have graced an ROH ring, honored to share a small page in their history. #finalbattle
      Erfolge von Kyle O'Reilly in ROH: 1x ROH World Title, 3x ROH World Tag Team Titles, ROH Tag Team Lottery 2011 Gewinner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CM Punk:
      Videobotschaft
      Erfolge von CM Punk in ROH: 1x ROH World Title, 2x ROH World Tag Team Titles (mit Colt Cabana als Second City Saints)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christopher Daniels
      280 characters couldn’t do it justice.Thank you for everything @ringofhonor Without you, there would be no Fallen Angel.#FinalBattle
      Erfolge von Christopher Daniels in ROH: 1x ROH World Title, 1x ROH World Six Man Tag Team Titles, 1x ROH World Television Title, 1x ROH Number One Contender Trophy, 4x ROH Tag Team Titles , ROH Tag Team Titles Tournament 2002 Gewinner, zusammen mit Donovan Morgan die ersten ROH Tag Team Champions, ROH Decade of Excellence Tournament Gewinner 2017

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt Hardy
      Thank you for making the pro wrestling industry a better place, @ringofhonor. I greatly enjoyed my time there. This was possibly my favorite vignette at ROH - My Anti-Bullying Video!
      ]
      Erfolge von Matt Hardy in ROH: 1x ROH World Tag Team Titles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff Cobb
      Thank you
      @ringofhonor
      EndOfAnEra FinalBattle RingOfHonor
      Erfolge von Jeff Cobb in ROH: 1x ROH World Television Title

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KENTA:
      Final battle in 2005.
      This is the day I started US journey.
      I’m not here today without this opportunity
      ThankyouROH FinalBattle
      KENTA gewann bei ROH keine Titel, hatte aber Matches gegen u.a Low Ki, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe, Bryan Danielson, Davey Richards, Matt Sydal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Killer Kelly
      A friend of mine from wrestling lent me “Bryan Danielson - The American Dragon” dvd.I fell in love with Danielson, Ki, Joe and Daniels. It was also my first time ever watching something other than WWE, and it really opened my eyes.I was 16 or 17 at the time.ThankYouROH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson)
      Videobotschaft
      Erfolge der Young Bucks in ROH: 3x ROH World Tag Team Titles, 2x ROH World Six Man Tag Team Titles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryan Danielson
      Videobotschaft
      Erfolge von Bryan Danielson in ROH: 1x ROH World Title, 1x ROH Pure Title, ROH Survival of the Fittest 2004 Gewinner