AEW Dynamite #182 Results

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• AEW Dynamite #182 Results

AEW Dynamite #182
      Chaifetz Arena
      St. Louis, Missouri

Singles Match
      Jack Perry besiegte Matt Hardy (/w Ethan Page) mit dem Running Elbow Strike to the Back of the Head [10:04 min]

6 Man Tag Team Match
      The Blackpool Combat Club (Claudio Castagnoli, Jon Moxley & Wheeler Yuta) besiegten Dalton Castle & The Boys (Brandon Tate & Brent Tate) nach der Ricola Bomb (Straight Jacket Sitdown Powerbomb von Claudio gegen Brandon [0:45 min]

IWGP United States Heavyweight Title Match
      Kenny Omega (c) besiegte Jeff Cobb mit dem One Winged Angel (Electric Chair Driver) [14:00 min]

AEW International Title Match
      Orange Cassidy (c) besiegte The Butcher mit dem Beach Break (Back to Belly Piledriver) [7:58 min]

Singles Match
      Ruby Soho (/w Saraya & Toni Storm) besiegte Willow Nightingale mit einem Roll Up [9:08 min]

Singles Match
      Adam Cole besiegte Daniel Garcia mit dem BOOM (Shining Wizard to the Back of the Head) [11:08 min]
      "I've wrestled every Wrestler there is to wrestle in wrestling."
      "I come from a highly educated university, so when I come out and speak to these white trash I gotta dumb myself down"
      "You either die an Indie Darling or live long enough to see yourself become Cena"
      "Rollins is great at mixing kayfabe and real life. like remember that time when he cheated on his fiancee with a nazi? such a great heel."
      May the Bridges I Have burned light my way back home