Borash Report vom 24.1.03

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• Borash Report vom 24.1.03

Greetings from the frozen tundra of Nashville, where the warm weather has left town faster than R. Kelly after a highschool prom. Our roads turned into ice rinks during the course of the program Wednesday, and after the disastrous storm that crippled the city just one week earlier, everyone was on edge that it may be a repeat. I left my car at the Asylum, and jumped in a much more weather friendly car to get home, as many other did the same. We canceled the post-show Xplosion taping to make sure and get everyone home safely.

TNA was another solid week of action, with the arrival of Raven certainly stealing the headlines. Reviews were very positive across the board, which lends to the trend of our growth continuing. We are starting to see some great results from our recent programs. With success and increases, doors suddenly start to open. It is very exciting.

I was very excited to see Raven come to TNA for a myriad of reasons. I have shared a few Waffle House stops and the occasional matinee movie with Raven in Atlanta when I lived there, and had a chance to really hear his ideas on the business. He is an incredibly intelligent person, and a remarkable talent. I believe if things go as planned, his star will shine brighter in TNA than anywhere else before in his career.

Our Australia fans responded very positively to our debut broadcast, with early projections looking very good. I received a great response from fans who enjoyed our "show of appreciation," to Australia, especially the tattoo on Miss Lollypop's posterior. I had one of two patriotic moments from that alone. Our Asylum fans, in true southern hospitality fashion, rolled out the red carpet to help welcome them (we gave them a heads up on our local Nashville UPN show).

It looks like TNA Xplosion, while a great show as is, will be getting some additional revamping as it gets much wider distribution. Wouldn't be shocked to see that show end up in Australia someday as well.

NWA Total Nonstop Action will have the back cover of March's DirecTV guide.

Don West began a weekly guest spot on "The Big Show with John Boy and Billy" this week, promoting TNA on a morning show with more stations than any other morning drivetime show in America today. Every Wednesday morning you can hear Don West on The Big Show. (Something about that doesn't sound right, but I can't place it)

Guesses were running abound backstage as to the content of the brown burlap sack David Flair has been clobbering people with. Jerry Lynn will face off against Flair this week.

Trinity has been paired up with Kid Kash, and the two make a great on-air team. While Kash's performances have always been solid on TNA, this may give his character that extra boost. I can't say enough about Trinity and her performances thus far on TNA. This week you will see them in a mixed tag against Sonny Siaki and Desire.

Xavier did very well with his first TNA tryout, and will most likely be looked at again.

Much of the TNA gang is on the road this week. Check out NWATNA.com for listings of where you can check them out.

I may be joining Jeff Jarrett in Tampa tomorrow for the show he will be appearing at, as we continue to track his journey as NWA World Champion. Unfortunately, Jeff may have to use a replica NWA belt as a result of what happened Wednesday night.

Look for some visual improvements to the "aura" of S.E.X

The Truth led the festivities as the action continued long after the cameras went off the air Wednesday night. Members of S.E.X climbed back into the ring, and the brawling continued, with the Truth cutting some hysterical promos on members of sex for about ten minutes. The Truth is fantastic on the mic. He will step into the ring with Mike Sanders this Wednesday night.

What else to do on the road but read and sleep? Many have turned to portable video game systems. AJ Styles totes along his GameCube with him on the road. I have been known to break out my old skool Intellivision from time to time, or even the Atari 2600 where Pele's Soccer and their amusing interpretation of Pac-Man are still perennial favorites. Amazing Red is quite a fan of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Hey kids, if shooting down hookers and carjacking is your thing, this is the game for you! Unreal. It is like the Tradition vs. S.E.X storyline. I am all for bringing back the old school games, like Combat, Space Invaders, and Burger Time. Now those were games! In my day, our games didn't have us running around shooting whores. We were entertained just trying to get a damn frog to cross the pond. Kids these days...

That is all for this week! Take care, and have a great weekend! Stay warm!

Jeremy Borash
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”