Mike Sanders Interview

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 1 Antwort in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von The Chosen One.

• Mike Sanders Interview

Mike Sanders gab jetzt auf 1nwatna.com ein Interview.In dem sagte er zum BSP das seine Entlassung aus dem WWE vertrag fuer ihn ein Gluecksfall war.Ausserdem spricht er ueber seinen Grund fuer die Entlassung.Aber liesst selber:

Richard Furness: You grew up as a wrestling fan, who do you look back on as being idols or role models for yourself?

Mike Sanders: As a kid I liked Georgia Championship Wrestling with guys like Mr. Wrestling II, Tony Atlas, Junkyard Dog, but as far as getting in the business in 98 I look up to Kevin Nash because he taught me alot of what the business is really about. P.S. Mike Sanders is his own role model.

Richard Furness: On the whole, what are your feelings regarding your time in WCW and why do you believe that WCW went the way it did?

Mike Sanders: WCW was one of the funnest times in my career because of guys like the Natural Born Thrillers and Kevin Nash. When I was there, we absolutely had a lot of fun. I think as far as a whole, WCW had really bad management. We had a lot of good talent but very little direction. When Vince Russo came in, he tried to push a lot of the young guys like myself, but he was always fighting an uphill battle. So with that being said, we got bought out by WWF.

Richard Furness: Many former WCW wrestlers have gone on record saying that the final days in WCW were dreadful, was this really the case?

Mike Sanders: You make it what it is and I had a lot of fun. I never dreaded going to work and having fun. As bad as it was, you were still getting paid to go out and perform in front of people every night. If you love doing that, I don't think it is ever dreadful.

Richard Furness: What do you feel is the greatest achievement in your career so far?

Mike Sanders: It's hard to pinpoint one, I have several. First of all, getting a chance to go toe to toe with Ric Flair on the mic when I was Commissioner and he was CEO, this was a guy that as a kid I watched on Georgia Championship Wrestling and now I am in the ring with him. It also felt good being ranked 5th in mic skills in WOW magazine 2001. The other 4 contenders were Rock, Austin, Angle and HHH. Not too shabby.

Richard Furness: When the WWF purchased WCW, they picked up your contract. After sitting at home for five months, you were sent to Cincinnati to work with the HWA for a year. After never receiving a call up, you were released from the company. Looking back, how do you feel about your time with the company?

Mike Sanders: As far as my time in HWA, I had fun because I was with some of my WCW buddies. As far as my time with the WWF, a total waste. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Richard Furness: You made your debut for NWA:TNA several weeks ago, becoming the newest member of Vince Russo’s S.E.X stable. However, I expected you to debut for the company in the final months of last year. Is there a story behind this, or not?

Mike Sanders: The story is this. When WWE fired me in July for political reasons such as Paul Heyman didn't like the spot I was going to be in because it was too close to what he was doing and god forbid I get over doing it and then the perception of Mike Sanders at King of the Ring backstage with who I hung out with was not the perception they were looking for. Sorry, can't give out names. I also think the fact that Stephanie McMahon sent me a writers packet to be a perspective writer and I never sent that back might of been a slap in the face. I had a 90 day out on my contract which WWE made me fulfil the 90 days and would not let me wrestle anywhere else. I guess I wasn't the exception because they were letting other guys who were fired at that time, wrestle in Japan and elsewhere. Johnny Ace told me himself that JR said they knew I would go straight to TNA and they didn't want me working for the competition. Bottom line, Johnny Ace never liked me because of my friendship with Kevin Nash. When my 90 days was up, I had an offer to go to Europe with WWA. I had spoke with Jeff and he said they would be more than happy to have me when I got back. It's all about timing.

Richard Furness: With your ability on the microphone, many people are wondering what role you will play in NWA:TNA. Will you become the much-needed mouthpiece for S.E.X as well as competing in the ring?

Mike Sanders: You know I am definitely gonna be with the S.E.X. But whatever they need me to do, I'll do it 110%.

Richard Furness: With that said, what do you wish to accomplish in NWA:TNA?

Mike Sanders: All I want to do is work as hard as everyone else and see the promotion take off. There is a lot of good talent, no egos and a lot of hard workers.

Richard Furness: Many fans have been asking about an official website for yourself. Are there any plans for such?

Mike Sanders: Yes I should have had one two years ago. I'm just lazy. Look for it in 2003.

Richard Furness: Finally, do you have anything to say to your fans?

Mike Sanders: To all you 2 dollar cheez whiz sucking trailer trash keep supporting Mike Sanders or your all gonna be S.O.L. Thanks.

Richard Furness: Thank you for your time and I wish you continued success in your career.

credit an 1nwatna.com

The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”