Percy Says.....WHY? RAVEN WHY?"

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• Percy Says.....WHY? RAVEN WHY?"

"WHY? RAVEN WHY?"
      In 1884, a wealthy widow named Sarah L. Winchester began a construction project of such magnitude that it was to occupy the lives of carpenters and craftsmen until her death thirty-eight years later. The Victorian mansion, designed and built by the Winchester Rifle heiress, is filled with so many unexplained oddities, that it has come to be known as the Winchester Mystery House. Sarah Winchester built a home that is an architectural marvel.

Unlike most homes of its era, this 160-room Victorian mansion had modern heating and sewer systems, gas lights that operated by pressing a button, three working elevators, and 47 fireplaces. From rambling roofs and exquisite hand inlaid parquet floors to the gold and silver chandeliers and Tiffany art glass windows, you will be impressed by the staggering amount of creativity, energy, and expense poured into each and every detail. Stairs that lead to the ceiling are just one of the many bizarre features that Mrs. Winchester designed and had built.

There have been a number of strange events reported at the Winchester House for many years and they continue to be reported today. Dozens of psychics have visited the house over the years and most have come away convinced, or claim to be convinced, that spirits still wander the place. In addition to the ghost of Sarah Winchester, there have also been many other sightings throughout the years.

Without a doubt, you must be thinking what in the world does The Winchester Mystery House have to do with professional wrestling. Well, it all began in the early 1990s. The Undertaker and myself, who usually always made road trips alone, allowed a new manager in The WWF, Johnny Polo, to accompany us on this particular journey. We were wrestling in San Jose, CA that evening and had some time to kill before the event. We found ourselves in the parking lot of The Mystery House. The sign said, "closed", but that didn't deter the young Polo from telling the house management who was sitting out in the car. Before we knew it, we were enjoying our own after hours private tour of the famous San Jose landmark.

Yes, that is one of my favorite memories of Johnny Polo, a.k.a. Raven, Scotty The Body, Scotty Flamingo, and Scott Levy. Polo first managed Adam Bomb and The Quebecers in The WWF. He eventually embarked on a solo-wrestling career in ECW, and WCW. Followed by a re-debut in the WWF, where he won the hardcore title on several occasions. Raven even tried his hand at color commentating on MTV's "Sunday Night Heat". Only to find himself back in the ring losing a "loser leaves RAW" match against Tommy Dreamer. Most recently, sporting a new look and a haircut, Raven faced Jeff Hardy in a match to decide the final RAW member of The 2003 Royal Rumble. Two days later, in a mystery bigger that The Winchester Mystery House itself, Raven was released from The WWE. Needless to say, the wrestling Internet community began to speculate on where Scott Levy may pop-up again.

While sitting at home this week, nursing my injuries from the previous week's attack by Russo and S.E.X I was in shock as the pay-per-view was going off the air. I thought I was seeing things, as Raven appeared out of nowhere, from the crowd, DDT'd Jeff Jarrett, and grabbed the NWA title belt. He then left ringside with Russo! Talking about a mystery! What the hell is Raven thinking? Why Raven? Just tell an old friend why.

The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”