WWE RAW Preview

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• WWE RAW Preview

RAW will be live this Monday night at 9/8 CT on The New TNN!

Last week, The Rock nearly cost Stone Cold Steve Austin his win over Eric Bischoff. The Rock has shown no respect to Stone Cold in recent weeks, and with WrestleMania XIX coming up on March 30, he's not likely to start now. But the Texas Rattlesnake isn't about to let the People's Champion take the upper hand heading into their clash at SAFECO Field. These two superpowers get one last chance to grab the momentum this Monday on RAW!

Booker T and Triple H share an equal amount of hatred between them, making their match at WrestleMania a must-see not just because the World Heavyweight Championship is on the line. This rivalry is personal, and neither wants to suffer a blow to his pride underneath WrestleMania's bright lights. Find out what Booker T and The Game are doing to prepare for their clash during this Monday's episode of RAW.

This and much more goes down tonight on RAW at 9/8 CT on The New TNN.
      "I'm sick of the rap game. I'm sick of this fucking industry, you know what I'm saying. It's run by the devil and 99% of everybody you deal with is a snake!" - DMX, 2003

In Memory of
      Owen Hart
      1965 - 1999