Zitate/ Songtexte

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

Es gibt 112 Antworten in diesem Thema. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Snowder.

• “This is my body and I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it, study it, tweak it, listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike, busting my ass 6 hours a day. What are you on?”
      -Lance Armstrong

“I believe there is a price tag on everything worthwhile, but it is seldom a monetary one. The price is more often one of dedication, deprivation, extra effort, and lonliness. Each person decides whether he or she wants to pay the price. If you do, you achieve beyond other people.”
      -Jim McKay

“You don't deserve anything. The only thing you deserve is what you earn.”
      -Tom Brands

“To give anything less than your best, is to sacrafice the gift.”
      -Steve Prefontaine

“To try and fail is at least to learn. To fail to try is to suffer the inestimable loss of what might have been.”
      -Chester Barnard

“I can show you where the mountain is and I can teach you how to get to the top, but only you can climb it.”
      -Andrew Wilson

“A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.”
      -Benjamin Franklin

“The stones that critics hurl with harsh intent a man may use to build a monument.”
      -Arthur Guiterman

“Once I get going, no one can stop me.”
      -Marcus Forster
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • -"You don't fight wars to see who's right. You fight wars to see who's left.”
      Eddie Vedder

-“Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.”
      William Shakespeare

-“Don't knock masturbation - it's sex with someone I love.”
      Woody Allen

-“The world breaks everyone and afterwards many are strong in the broken places.”
      Ernest Hemingway

-“Our wills and fates do so contrary run
      That our devices still are overthrown;
      Our thoughts are ours, their ends none of our own.”
      Shakespeare

-“Above all, do not lie to yourself. A man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point where he does not discern any truth either in himself or anywhere around him, and thus falls into disrespect towards himself and others. Not respecting anyone, he ceases to love.”
      Fyodor Dostoyevsky

-“My only regret in life is that I was not somebody else.”
      Oscar Wilde
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”
    • -“Maybe he wanted to fight in a different weight class.”
      Fedor Emelianenko ueber Mirko CroCop nachdem der zur UFC ging

-“I can't watch his fights, he's too boring.”
      Quinton Jackson ueber seine Vorbereitung zum Fight gegen Matt Lindland

-“Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
      Albert Einstein

-“Nobody can be exactly like me. Sometimes even I have trouble doing it.”
      Tallulah Bankhead

-“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”
      Mae West

-“Lack of money is the root of all evil.”
      George Bernard Shaw

-“My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.”
      Mark Twain

-“Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.”
      Winston Churchill

-“Don't argue with a clown in the middle of a circus.”
      Pavel Bure

-“We're gonna turn this team around 360 degrees.” :D
      Paul Holmgrem, Philadelphia Flyers General Manager

-“Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best”
      Tim Duncan

-“Hockey isn't a sport it's a cult in Canada; it's a religion.”
      Brian Burke

“You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.”
      Wayne Gretzky

“What do you call a life dedicated to hockey...well i call it time well spent.”
      Sidney Crosby

-“Adams shoots scores! Greg Adams! Greg Adams! Adams gets the winner! 14 seconds into the 2nd overtime! The Vancouver Canucks are going to the Stanley Cup Final!”
      Jim Robson, Kommentator bei den Vancouver Canucks 1994 in den Playoffs
    • Hier mal ein paar Zitate aus Stromberg, die ich mir merken konnte :D

"Das Leben ist kein wunschkonzert! Ich würde jetzt auch lieber in der Sonne liegen - oder auf ner prallen 17 Jährigen!" Bernd Stromberg

"Wenn ein Wolf im Wald einem Wolf begegnet, dann denkt der sich: AH ein Wolf! - Aber wenn ein Mensch im Wald einem Menschen begegnet, dann denkt der gleich: Oh, sicher ein Mörder!" Bernd Stromberg

"Ja Herr Fritsche, ich will ihnen da sicher keine Knüppel zwischen die B... ... Also ich will sie da auf gar keinen Fall behindern... Ähm, ich würde sagen sie gehe.. Fahren jetzt wieder zurück auf ihren Arbeitsplatz und wir reden in ein paar Wochen nochmal darüber." Bernd Stromberg zu einem Rollstuhlfahrer

"Was denkt ihr denn, weshalb die Chinesen so erfolgreich sind? Wenn da einer gegen den Chef muckt, dann wird der sofort erschossen - Aber in Deutschland bekommt man ja nichtmal den Waffenschein!" Bernd Stromberg

Update 28.12.09 -> randomania.de <- Update 28.12.09

• -“I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.” :D
      Britney Spears

-“Be nice to nerds, you'll most likely end up working for one.”
      Bill Gates

-“I broke a mirror and got 7 years of bad luck, but my lawer thinks he can get me 5!”
      Dan Akroyd

-“If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.”
      Thomas Edison

-“There are no regrets in life, only lessons.”
      Jennifer Aniston

-“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.”
      Ida Scott Taylor

-“Tragedy is when I cut my finger; comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.”
      Lenny Bruce

-“Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.”
      Mao Tse Tung

-“I still believe that peace and plenty and happiness can be worked out some way.
      I am a fool!”
      Kurt Vonnegut Jr

-“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms,
      it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”
      Abraham Lincoln

-“Fighting terrorism is like being a goalkeeper. You can make a hundred brilliant saves but the only shot that people remember is the one that gets past you.”
      Paul Wilkinson
    • "Wer nur geld im Kopf aht verdient ncihts anderes!"
      "Wer sich Sorgen macht gibt seinen Sorgen Macht"
      "Das Abendrot des Kapitals isst
      Das Abendbrot der Familie!"
      "Wo viel kopiert wird, wird wenig kapiert."
      "Will man die US-Außenpolitik verstehen stelle man sich ein Fußballturnier vor, bei dem den Spielern einer Mannschaft keine rote Karte gezeigt werden kann."
      "Politik ist Einsicht in die Notwendigkeit der Lüge."
      (Andreas Tenzer)

"Im Lob liegt mehr Zudringlichkeit als im Tadel"(Friedrich nietzsche)
      "Nicht jeder, der seinen ketten spottet, ist frei von ihnen"(G.E.Lessing)
      [SIZE=3]Anti-Wolfsburg-Fanclub Mitglied! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Danke Duanne [/SIZE]
    • -“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”
      Aldous Leonard Huxley

-“In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
      Douglas Adams

-“Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.”
      Friedrich Nietzsche

-“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
      Mahatma Gandhi

-“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
      Eleanor Roosevelt

-“Whenever I see an old woman trip and fall on the street, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me? Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.”
      Jack Handy

-“Optimism is true moral courage.”
      Sir Ernest Shackleton

-“George Bush isn't stupid, He just talks like he's talking to somebody stupid, therefor we're stupid.”
      Jon Stewart

-“The happiness of you life depends on the quality of your thoughts.”
      Marcus Aurileus

-“I like the playoff because that's where you make the most money.”
      Rick DiPietro

-“The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.”
      Keine Ahnung von wem

-“A man is a success when he wakes up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between he does what he pleases.”
      Bob Dylan

-“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
      Albert Einstein

-“A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice.”
      Bill Cosby
    • “83 weeks of Nitro beating Raw, my ass. If you're successful, you stay on top, not brag about how you were on top.” (8)
      Bobby Heenan

“Allot of regional champions out there but there is only one World's Champion, and that's the man right there with the pink boots on.” :D
      Jim Ross

“Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man. Anything built by man, can be destroyed by him.”
      General George S. Patton

-“If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.”
      General George S. Patton

-“All men are timid on entering any fight. Whether it is the first or the last fight, all of us are timid. Cowards are those who let their timidity get the better of their manhood.”
      General George S. Patton

-“Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.”
      General George S. Patton

-“May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't”.
      General George S. Patton

-“Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack”.
      General George S. Patton
    • -“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
      Winston Churchill

-“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”
      Winston Churchill

-“An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.“
      Winston Churchill

-“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.”
      Winston Churchill

-“Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.”
      Winston Churchill

-“Do not let spacious plans for a new world divert your energies from saving what is left of the old.”
      Winston Churchill

-“History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.”
      Winston Churchill

-“If the human race wishes to have a prolonged and indefinite period of material prosperity, they have only got to behave in a peaceful and helpful way toward one another.”
      Winston Churchill

-“If you're going through hell, keep going.”
      Winston Churchill

-“It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link of the chain of destiny can be handled at a time.”
      Winston Churchill

-“It is more agreeable to have the power to give than to receive.”
      Winston Churchill

-“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”
      Winston Churchill

-“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
      Winston Churchill

-“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”
      Winston Churchill

-“Those who can win a war well can rarely make a good peace and those who could make a good peace would never have won the war.”
      Winston Churchill

-“When the war of the giants is over the wars of the pygmies will begin.”
      Winston Churchill

-“When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite.”
      Winston Churchill

-“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
      Winston Churchill

-“We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.”
      Winston Churchill
    • Hier mal ein Zitat von Chet Pussy :D aus From Dusk till Dawn

All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out!

All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got [sniffs] smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!
    • -“Desire is the key to motivation, but its determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”
      Mario Andretti

-“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
      Martin Luther King Jr

-“Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you'll ever regret.”
      Laurence J. Peter

-“Sports serve society by providing vivid examples of excellence.”
      George F. Will

-“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?”
      Nelson Mandella

-“True friends are not those who come to your parties, but are those who come to your funeral.”
      aus The Great Gatsby
    • Linkin Park - Hands held high :) ich finds gut

Turn my
      mic up louder I got to say somethin.
      Lightweights step it aside when we come in
      Feel it in your chest, the syllables get pumpin
      People on the street they panic and start running.
      Words on loose leaf sheet complete coming.
      I jump in my mind and summon the rhyme i'm dumping.
      Healing the blind I promise to let the sun in
      Sick of the dark ways we march to the drum and
      Jump when they tell us that they wanna to see jumping.
      F**k that, I wanna see some fist pumping.
      risk something, take back what's yours
      say something that you know they might attack you for
      cause I'm sick of being treated like I have before
      like it's stupid standing for what I'm standing for.
      Like this war's really just a different brand of war.
      Like it doesn't cater to rich and abandon poor.
      Like they understand you in the back of the jet, when you
      can't put gas in your tank, and these f**kers are
      laughing their way to the bank, cashing the check
      asking you to have compassion, AND have SOME respect
      for a leader so nervous in an obvious way
      Stuttering and mumbling for nightly news to replay
      and the rest of the world watching at the end of the day
      in the living room laughing like "what did he say?"

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen

In my living room watching, I am not laughing,
      Cause when it gets tense I know what might happen
      The world is cold, the bold men take action
      have to react or get blown into fractions.
      Ten years old, it's something to see,
      another kid my age drug under a jeep,
      taken and bound, and found later under a tree,
      I wonder if he had thought the next one could be me.
      Do you see, the soldiers, they're out today they
      Brush the dust from bulletproof vests away.
      It's ironic, at times like this you pray,
      but a bomb blew the mosque up yesterday.
      There's bombs on the buses, bikes, roads,
      inside your market,your shops, your clothes,
      My dad, He's got a lot of fear I know
      but enough pride inside not to let that show.
      My brother had a book he would hold with pride
      A little red cover with a broken spine.
      On the back, he hand wrote a quote inside:
      "when the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
      And meanwhile, the leader just talks away
      Stuttering and mumbling for nightly news to replay
      and the rest of the world watching at the end of the day
      both scared and angry like "what did he say?"

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen.

With hands held high into a sky so blue
      as the ocean opens up to swallow you.

Wenn Frauen sich für Männer ausziehen, dann ist das ihre Bestimmung. Wenn sich Männer für Frauen ausziehen, dann ist Waschtag!! ^^

Früher bekam man eine Frau, die kochen konnte wie deine Mutter. Heute bekommst du eine Frau, die saufen kann wie dein Vater. :pfeif: