Benji Radach schuetzt ein Restaurant vor dem Ueberfall

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• Benji Radach schuetzt ein Restaurant vor dem Ueberfall

Benji Radach,Dennis Hallman und ihre Freundnen waren am Sonntag in Vancouver,Washington im Elmer’s Restaurant essen.Waehrend dem Essen kam ein Mann mit einer Pistole ins Restaurant und wollte es ueberfallen.Benji Radach erfarener MMA Fighter konnte denn Mann ueberwaeltigen als der mit dem Personal beschaeftigt war.Radach meinte dazu: “We were just eating and this guy comes in and pulls a gun and sticks it into the clerk’s face. We’re not sure what’s going on until this girl comes over freaking out saying that the guy intends to rob the place. I think everybody would know what they’d do in a situation like that, so I did what I knew I would do. I took off my coat and ran over there towards the guy. He was looking the other way with the gun to his left as I’m approaching on the right. I grabbed the hand with the gun, twisted it in towards him so he couldn’t shoot anybody and put him on his back and gave him a sock with my right hand, breaking his jaw, I think.The reason why I didn’t hit him while he was standing is because I wanted to make sure he didn’t have control of the gun, that way no one could get hurt. It was just a perfect set up, he was looking one way and it was instantaneous, it just happened, I saw the opening, I had to do it, I wanted to do it, so I went and did it without hesitation.” Dennis Hallman half Radach dann bis die Polizei eintraf.
      The Shockmaster botcht sein Debut als er hinfaellt….
      Davey Boy Smith kommentiert das trocken im Fernsehen:“He fell flat on his fooking arse…”