Homepage Games Forum

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bam Bam Bigelow ist tot!!!
#12
Hier ein paar Stimmen die auf wwe.com gesammelt wurden zum Tod von Bam Bam Bigelow:

RVD:
“I’ve never seen anyone of Bam Bam’s size move the way he did. He’s one of the strongest men I’ve ever been in the ring with. In the old ECW, he was the big star that added credibility to our cause. It was an honor to work with him and to know him. One of the favorite moments of my career was the night in Buffalo where I beat him for the ECW Television Title; I got the biggest rub of my career that night, and that match turned me into a Superstar. Everything from there has been uphill, and I’ve always been seen with a different perception and higher respect from the fans. I’ve always enjoyed bragging when I show off the old ECW Television Title to the fans that I beat Bam Bam for that title. He was a true Superstar, I enjoyed watching him as a fan, working with him and wrestling him. In and out of the ring he was a tremendous professional and I have a lot of respect for him.”

Tazz:
"I’m really saddened about this. I had the opportunity to wrestle Bam Bam several times in ECW, and I learned a lot from being in the ring with him. He was one of the toughest S.O.B.’s you could ever, ever, face in that ring. This is horrible news. He was too young to go."

Jerry Saggs of the Nasty Boys:
"Bam Bam needs to be remembered in a positive light for all the contributions he had to this business. He was a good friend to me, and everyone."

Tommy Dreamer:
“It’s a definite loss to the wrestling business and the world. I knew Bam Bam very well; I had many great matches with him, and I loved watching his matches with Rob Van Dam. Bam Bam was a major star that really helped put ECW on the map. He’ll be missed.”

Howard Finkel:
“He was a big man who could move, which was an amazing feat. He was unique in his style and appearance, and never left the ring without leaving everything he had out there. He was a very talented performer and will be missed.”

Jimmy Hart:
“I was actually on a radio show morning, and when I got off the show I found out about Bam Bam, and this is such a terrible, terrible loss for the wrestling world. Bam Bam was so unique and so different, and what a heck of a worker, just tremendous. Wow, just total shock.”

Jake Roberts:
"He was a funny guy, a great guy to be around. He was a man. He was one of the best big men we ever had in this business. All I can say is that I wish the best for his family."

Joey Styles:
“As a wrestling fan, the visual of Tazz and Bam Bam Bigelow crashing through the ring in Bam Bam Bigelow’s home town of Asbury Park, New Jersey, is forever burned into my mind. Bam Bam Bigelow was a great performer and more importantly he was a father. He will be missed by everybody who knew him.”
Zitieren


Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Bam Bam Bigelow ist tot!!! - von Deadman 3:16 - 19.01.2007, 22:42
Bam Bam Bigelow verstorben - von Nefercheperur - 19.01.2007, 22:46
[Kein Betreff] - von Adrian Adonis - 19.01.2007, 23:11
[Kein Betreff] - von Red Rabbit - 20.01.2007, 00:20
[Kein Betreff] - von Slash - 20.01.2007, 00:36
[Kein Betreff] - von Mr. Socko - 20.01.2007, 00:36
[Kein Betreff] - von Chris-Benoit-Fan!!! - 20.01.2007, 04:42
[Kein Betreff] - von Raven - 20.01.2007, 13:09
[Kein Betreff] - von Senechall - 20.01.2007, 13:20
[Kein Betreff] - von ToFu - 20.01.2007, 15:41
[Kein Betreff] - von Nefercheperur - 20.01.2007, 16:29
[Kein Betreff] - von Nefercheperur - 20.01.2007, 16:29
[Kein Betreff] - von The Rocko Mavia - 20.01.2007, 21:53
[Kein Betreff] - von The Chosen One - 21.01.2007, 13:49
[Kein Betreff] - von CryptiC - 25.01.2007, 23:29
[Kein Betreff] - von Mr. Socko - 03.03.2007, 16:46
[Kein Betreff] - von Modactor - 03.03.2007, 17:32
[Kein Betreff] - von DAZsound - 04.03.2007, 05:17

Gehe zu:


Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste