cooperative wrestling

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Mitarbeiter gesucht! Meldet Euch bei Interesse bei unserem Misawa

• cooperative wrestling

Tony Khan Says Working With Other Promotions Shows AEW “Is The Top Company In Wrestling”

wrestlinginc.com schrieb:

I actually think wrestling was much more collaborative before the mid-80s, and it was actually one person that made the business less collaborative. I am trying to bring some of that spirit back. So actually, when Vince Sr. was running the New York territory, it was actually a much more collaborative thing.

wrestlinginc.com schrieb:

Many AEW talents currently hold titles from other promotions. Kenny Omega is the current AAA Mega Champion, Christian Cage is the Impact World Champion and the Lucha Brothers are the AAA World Tag Team Champions. Khan discussed the value of having AEW talent working in other promotions and holding their championships.

“I think Impact, AAA and certainly New Japan Pro Wrestling, I’ve done a lot of great stuff with but it has to make sense for AEW, and we’ve seen wrestlers from AEW go and capture championships in different promotions around the world,” Khan pointed out. “And a lot of AEW wrestlers still have championships in various promotions around the world, and it’s good for those promotions to have such strong, recognizable champions who have a great TV platform to wear their titles.
      collaborative wrestling existiert, allerdings NUR außerhalb der monopolkapitalistischen wwe. Man sieht, dass McMahon mehr als nur das Territorialsystem und die ecw/wcw/stampede zerstört hat. Tony verspricht uns eine neue alte Welt und wir freuen uns darauf!